Lahore Lions vs Peshawar Panthers| FB Super 8 T20 | Rawalpindi | 27/03/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
great captaincy by :gul by keeping the fielder inside the circle and keep putting the pressure on lahore

Now a runout after a great yorker, bowler on fire.

And with the likes of Jamshed, the two Akmals, Shehzad, Razzaq, etc. shows how good the bowling has been....

Yeah, in the start of the tournament they were regarded as the best batting line-up in the tournament :))

Guys it's the same pitch and same weather when Karachi Zebras batted against Wolves. To me it seems that Pathers bowling was just awesome......

Guys it's the same pitch and same weather when Karachi Zebras batted against Wolves. To me it seems that Pathers bowling was just awesome......

Anwar Ali got good start in the pitch bcz of Overcast conditions, and at the Time of toss it was drizzling a little so it was a really foolish decision to bat first as pointed out by Commies too.

If you believe pitch conditions doesn't matter then I can't do anything about it.

Wahab bowling now...Let's see if he bowls on-the-hips-crap like he did to Kohli...

Anwar Ali got good start in the pitch bcz of Overcast conditions, and at the Time of toss it was drizzling a little so it was a really foolish decision to bat first as pointed out by Commies too.

If you believe pitch conditions doesn't matter then I can't do anything about it.

Bhai I agree with you about the pitch conditions but then how do you explain the bowling of Faisalabad Wolves against the Zebras. The Karachi batters were playing as if on a different pitch.....

so far Wahab bowled 5 dot balls...The Panther batsmen should have come out wearing Kohli masks...

Bhai I agree with you about the pitch conditions but then how do you explain the bowling of Faisalabad Wolves against the Zebras. The Karachi batters were playing as if on a different pitch.....

As I pointed out at the start of Faisalabad innings the conditions were overcast, Though Panthers did bowled brilliantly, If you have conditions you have to use it and that too isn't easy.

Very sedate start from the Panthers but at least they haven't lost any wickets...

Wahab strikes, pressure was on and the slog came.

Very sedate start from the Panthers but at least they haven't lost any wickets...

Spoke to soon...spooned it and out...Wahab experiences what it feels to get a wicket after a long long time...

Last edited:
All our Domestic Player are either inspired by :misbah or :afridi why can't they chose someone like Javed Miandad, Saeed Anwar, Inzamam-ul-Haq and other greats.

Solid catch by Jamshed. Peshawar what are you doing?

I wasn't expecting Lahore lions to set a target of 114. It way to low for a team like LL to set a target as such. With likes of Ahmed Shehzad and Abdul Razzaq in it.

I dont think there is a mosre hnest, sincere and someone who plays for the country and for himself, not get involved in politics like Abdul Razzaq, we always discard the gems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back