Kookaburra Kahuna Bat (Help me decide between two bats pics included)

s.h.a.k

Local Club Regular
Runs
I was after a new bat and for some reason want to get a Kookaburra Kahuna bat. I have seen two kahuna, one is a 1250 brand new bat and one is a kahuna players bat which has been used lightly and needs to be refurbished with new stickers, toe guard and grip. I will post pictures of both bats, please help ek decide and the price range for both are similar so don't really mind which one to get.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 485
This is The Kahuna players bat

Attachments

• IMG_0018.jpg
    IMG_0018.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_0017.jpg
    IMG_0017.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 323
  • IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 320
  • IMG_0013.jpg
    IMG_0013.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_0012.jpg
    IMG_0012.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 324
Kookaburra Kahuna Player bat

Attachments

• IMG_0014.jpg
    IMG_0014.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 320
  • IMG_0019.jpg
    IMG_0019.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_0020.jpg
    IMG_0020.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 324
1250 my man !

Forget all the hassle of stickering etc, the first KOOK looks like a beauty.

The differences between players and 1250 is small, probably only aesthetically speaking, performance would be probably the same. iv even had friends who had better peforming Kook bats at the 800 range than players ! So defiantly take the first one

1250 my man !

Forget all the hassle of stickering etc, the first KOOK looks like a beauty.

The differences between players and 1250 is small, probably only aesthetically speaking, performance would be probably the same. iv even had friends who had better peforming Kook bats at the 800 range than players ! So defiantly take the first one

It's been sold my bad luck.

It's been sold my bad luck.

Unlucky pal, but just remember the advice i gave you. Once you get into grade 1 between 1 -1++ ALL THAT, most of the time its just the bat may have a better looking wood nothing to do with performance at all.

Of course you will get the odd bat here that will be beastly but honestly bud most of the times its just a con, like i said iv seen in front of me a players bat (grade bat for Kook). And a regular old Kahuna 800 and i think the 800 had a better ping, and lasted a lot of better than the players grade.

yeah qasim is right. i don't really see the difference between 1 and 1+. just looks

So mr Shak, you had bad luck then? Lols

Yes bad luck paying around £125 for a Kahuna players bat brand new lol. Will send you the pictures once I get it tomorrow. Seriously I was very lucky that I bought your bat and that too without stickers and sent it to Kookaburra at the right time lol.

Yes bad luck paying around £125 for a Kahuna players bat brand new lol. Will send you the pictures once I get it tomorrow. Seriously I was very lucky that I bought your bat and that too without stickers and sent it to Kookaburra at the right time lol.

you bought a bat from sid?

Sorry, just that when i read your post saying u got a bat of sid it sounded like we know each other lol.
Cool :)

Back