Not open for further replies.

hashbb

First Class Player
Runs
Not many star players in this match, but some players to look out for are

Zulqarnain Haider :zoni

Imran Farhat :farhat

Azhar Ali :aali

LAl kumar is impressive yesterday he was impressive wid the bat and today he is impressing with the ball ... great all round prospect

abdul qadir and mirza iqbal baig make a funny combination in the commentary box. qadir keeps saying "ji ji bohat achi memory hai" as mib recites his records and stats.

both commentators dissing the pcb for scheduling a second match for hyderabad 12 hours after their match ended last night.

abdul qadir is really impressed with 22-year-old leg-spinner zahid mehmood who's just got some experienced lahori batsman (siddique) out stumped off a googly. mib says he's from dadu.

Wide

I'm really impressed with this wicketkeeper, he's been outstanding today, took a blinder of a catch, a stump and now just taken the wide

Wide

I'm really impressed with this wicketkeeper, he's been outstanding today, took a blinder of a catch, a stump and now just taken the wide

I bet our chief selector hasn't even heard of him... He probably isn't even watching any of these matches

:mirzaiqba is a walking encyclopedia.

Love the history lesson on offer. Did anyone know Taufeeq Umar played for Muslim Gymkhana?!

Last edited:
Leg spinner is quite impressive has earned lot of praise from Abdul Qadir and Mushtaq Ahmed ...

I'm really liking Zahid Mehmood. Hyderabad definitely missed a trick not playing him against Karachi last night.

Good catch that. Pleasantly surprised with the fielding in the tournament so far.

2 6s off 2 balls - including a terrible drop!

150-6 off 18.4

''Faysal bank shall reward each shareholder for every boundary scored"

171 boundaries / 56 sixes so far in the tournament

Why dont they merchandise the shirts? I'd buy them all!

Boundary!

167-3

2 balls left

Last edited:
Junaid Zia on a roll here. Maybe Aamir Sohail saw something in him that we all missed.

"slower ball, junaid zia chakma kha gayay, top edge, phir bhi boundary line par gayi gaind!"

Am sure Monsee is loving watching Ganja assasin Junaid Zia!

Good to see Taufeeq in good form earlier.

Last edited:
this is a huge score. poor hyderabad, they had the lahore eagles down to 57/5 at one point.

Great stuff from Zia...Hyderabad must be ruing that drop now...really good score after a difficult start...

This domestic competition seems to have way to many teams and the overall quality seems to be pretty Poor.

I think PCB need to structure things alot better! Amongst alot of other things!

Why didn't Ghumman bowl today? :13: He picked up 3 wkts last night.

Good performance by Zahid Mehmood.
Lets see if HH can repeat the same batting performance as yesterday..!

Why didn't Ghumman bowl today? :13: He picked up 3 wkts last night.

Good performance by Zahid Mehmood.
Lets see if HH can repeat the same batting performance as yesterday..!

at least 2 of wickets were on completely rubbish balls. total tukkas. one was short and wide, the other was a full toss. don't remember the 3rdwicket.

Hyderabad showed last night they can make a big score. So this is still a 50-50 game.

Sharjeel Khan is a very capable batsman.

at least 2 of wickets were on completely rubbish balls. total tukkas. one was short and wide, the other was a full toss. don't remember the 3rdwicket.

Really?
I didn't watch the KD innings due to classes. Saw the scorecard only!

Junaid zia looks to have a suspect bowling action

Another class shot from sharjeel

:four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back