Pakistan v New Zealand | 1st T20I | Lahore | 14 April 2023 | Pakistan innings

Chal Bhai conspiracy over. Unless Babar put some glue on his bat handle or something

I think its a pretty silly comparison. One guy debuted in 2012 ish while the other retired then. I would say in terms of output Rizwan has done way better than Jaya. Similarly, I don't like to live in lala land where we assume we had some killer openers before he came along.

Internationally Fakhar was an average opener as his overall aggregates suggest. I don't like Rizwan as an opener and would like to see him make way. But I dislike illogical assumptions which have no backing.

One guy averages 50 the other 20. Both strike the same. Obviously the former has done better.

Seedhi tarha bol na mera bhai? You would pick Rizwan over Jaysuriya as your opener. Don’t be shy about it. Just say it, if that’s what you truly believe in

When Babar was there, they won the title and he was the POTT.

Great progress, make Imad the captain then.��

They finished with the same number of wins and points as Quetta, but if you want clutch at straws, it's fine.

Imad was the captain when KK won the title. Babar won 1, lost 9 when he was the skipper for the side last year.

If we want to talk about captaincy credentials. Babar Azam is a serial loser. He's never won anything as captain whether it be for U19, domestic, PSL or for the national side.

Babar's best bet of winning something is in the Ramadan Cup.

Seedhi tarha bol na mera bhai? You would pick Rizwan over Jaysuriya as your opener. Don’t be shy about it. Just say it, if that’s what you truly believe in

In T20 I would pick Rizwan. Sanath didnt play many T20's

180 is a good score , Pak should defend this but are losing wickets.

There goes the second coming of Imran Khan.

16 runs off 13 balls at 123.

That's what he can give us when the opponents are not domestic 16 years old bowlers.

Now watch him cry with the help of some paid journos in the media about how unfairly he has been treated.

That’s what you get for playing bits n pieces. But unfortunately Babar will never learn. A loss coming up Inshallah

Ji Bhai. Like I said 50 @128 > 21 @ 128.

The curse of PSL

All these guys who did well in PSL not able to repeat the same in real life!

Shadab and Iftikhar wreck Pakistan’s recovery but Imad is the issue apparently

T20I Hattrick to Matt Henry :)) where is the list of weak players Pakistan made look good thread?

Excellent odi bowler though, decent test bowler in favorable conditions but usually cannon fodder in this format.

Imad was the captain when KK won the title. Babar won 1, lost 9 when he was the skipper for the side last year.

If we want to talk about captaincy credentials. Babar Azam is a serial loser. He's never won anything as captain whether it be for U19, domestic, PSL or for the national side.

Babar's best bet of winning something is in the Ramadan Cup.

Babar has reached the semis and the finals in two consecutive tournaments and he is a serial loser.

I can't imagine what kind of losers we had captaining us post-Imran who never won an international title and got us packing before the knockouts even began apart from Younis Khan in 2009.

There goes the second coming of Imran Khan.

16 runs off 13 balls at 123.

That's what he can give us when the opponents are not domestic 16 years old bowlers.

Now watch him cry with the help of some paid journos in the media about how unfairly he has been treated.

Who would you replace him with?

Make Haris Rauf opener what a six, but on a serious note, its good that Haris, can have ability to hit some big shots.

Henrys smile wiped off rather quickly, this is T20.

Some good hitting by Pak.

190 is on.

Babar has reached the semis and the finals in two consecutive tournaments and he is a serial loser.

I can't imagine what kind of losers we had captaining us post-Imran who never won an international title and got us packing before the knockouts even began apart from Younis Khan in 2009.

You see I don't rate Misbah very highly but even he's managed to win PSL.

It's not just about the national side though. The point I'm making is Babar despite all the captaincy stints he's had for the U19, PSL, domestic and national sides, he's won nothing despite all the opportunities he's had.

You see I don't rate Misbah very highly but even he's managed to win PSL.

It's not just about the national side though. The point I'm making is Babar despite all the captaincy stints he's had for the U19, PSL, domestic and national sides, he's won nothing despite all the opportunities he's had.

Misbah won 2 PSL, Asia Cup, and World test number 1. What else you want?

183 needed to win, crazy at one point we looked like we could have gotten 210ish type score. Well will be a good game, i think will go down to the wire.

Not a bad score. Pak should comfortably win - thanks Saim, Fakhar, and Faheem. I feel Sorry for the stat padders- better luck next time or NOT!

Should win with that score but really 200 should have been the score they achieved.

Good batting from Fakhar and Saim.

Back