Lancashire vs Leicestershire | 8th June | Abdul Razzaq Playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a match.
Thankfully CricketPlus is showing it here..

This guy should be in IPL..Imagine the entertainment there....

Why is this guy even dropped from the Pak side and Younis Khan is still there? Pathetic.

Leicestershire Win!!!!

Razzaq You Beautyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

Can't remember the last time we won a game!!!

Thank You For The WIN And For The Entertainment Razzaq!!! Hope this is the start of many great knocks to come.

Leicestershire Zindaabad!!! :)

Last edited:
Abdul Razzaq has proven himself to be a match winner over and over again but we still have fans who don't want him in the team

Where are all the haters? Bring him back in the side and up the order.

Abdul Razzaq has proven himself to be a match winner over and over again but we still have fans who don't want him in the team

Yeah they want Younis' 13 off 32 in the team instead of Razzaq.

Great stuff from Razzaq but the bowling was crap especialy the captain. He basically let the razzler get his eye in by serving up some pies.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Last edited:
AMazing innings from Razzaq!!

Someone please tell us what Razzaq will say in MOM presentation.

CD bhai..Cricketplus on rogers is showing this...:)

Excellent hitting from Razzaq in English conditions.If he keeps this up he will earn a recall.

Masha'Allah great knock.
A request for fellow ppers please do not use Razzler as a nickname for Abdal Razzaq it is a name of Allah and it is highly disrespectful to change it Jazak'Allah khair.

What a knock from Razzaq! Bumble in fine form too!

Excellent hitting from Razzaq in English conditions.If he keeps this up he will earn a recall.

The bowling was terrible. Yes he played well but none of the bowlers was close to international level.

highlights package please.

and make it fast. :akhtar

The bowling was terrible. Yes he played well but none of the bowlers was close to international level.

It's never easy to hit a large number of boundaries at the end of the innings regardless of the opposition.

Good thing Junaid wasn't playin eh, would have gotten some serious phainty :p

Two of those 5 sixes were really massive! I have never seen a cooler guy in the end than Abdul Razzaq. As Bumble said it; He has done it too many times!

A very fine humble player!

Considering the quality of his Leicestershire team-mates he's done a good job.After all Leicestershire is a Division Two side.Plus the moisture in the wicket,rain interruption and overcast conditions will have made it trickier.

Quote of the night from :bumble as Razzaq was walking out.

"Razzaq.

Each time I see this guy walk to the crease I break out in a cold sweat"

:)))

You do not drop The Razzler...He will make you pay!

how much money did he get

£250 and a bottle of champagne haha!

He said it was a long journey from Pakistan, where it was about 48 degrees so he did some physio as he couldn't get time for a proper net session. Also he was really impressed by White's knock.

I dun want old guys in T20 World cup 2012 :waqar

Razzaq is the BEST SIX HITTER player EVER .. period

Sky Sports 1 at 3am for UK viewers who have missed this epic knock.

can someone please record this and upload afterwards? if it hasn't already been done so......witnessed the knock but is still worth seeing again! :razzaq

congrats to Leicester, courtesy of the Razzler!

:razzaq :six :razzaq :four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back