Leicestershire v Indians T20 | Leicester | 29/8/11 | PP LIVE UPDATES | RAZZAQ PLAYS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appears to be a slow wicket,maybe 145ish will be ok.

Wrsity drive from RSD. One bounce four. This guy owns spinners.

Is radio leicester available on iPhone?

I just saw the moron Vinay koomar playing...wth? have they taken munaf for a sight seeing tour. Vinay kumar should be kicked out of the team ASAP

160 can easily be achieved if Rohit get's going.

Rahul Dravid's gone. India 121/4. 5 overs remaining.

Dravid goes, Raina and Rohit need to get some quick runs now. We should get to 160 at least.

Last batting pair, coming in next are bowlers. So these 2 need to make most of these last overs.

I have hopes from sharma only...he is the only one who can clear spinners with ease

Why don't they just give him rest. Geeeeez Played everything since that match against AUs. in WC.

great pic @Sosami

might know what they were talking about?

great pic @Sosami

might know what they were talking about?
No idea!

Probably a friendly Hello / Salaam / Namaskar and "well-played Dravid in the test series"

Last edited:
Lols Cobb, the guy who took 4 wickets the othe day?

Need to reach 160. BUT seeing Jigar doing well, 150 can also be defendable, (Ashwin, Mishra) will take some effort.

One of the commies seems like a bus driver, driving me nuts with his 'India are still in 2nd gear' comment. For the millionth time

Leicestershire have pulled it back here. India were on a for a massive score when until Partiv departed.

Powerful strikes. One smashed over the screen, the first over cow corner.

Cobb the offspinner bowling the last over.
4 first ball.

No Razzaq!!

Pedestrian fielding from Razzaq at long off. Didn't even bother to try to stop the 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back