Leicestershire v Indians T20 | Leicester | 29/8/11 | PP LIVE UPDATES | RAZZAQ PLAYS

Status
Not open for further replies.
My indian colleagues inform me he bowls at about 85mph.

lolwut so he's Ishant Sharma or Munaf Patel league, fast, really fast (well, Indian standards :nehra )...

in their first weeks of intl. cricket :waqar

:six

India's Jeff Thompson being beaten up & down

I have video of a few of Aaron's deliveries. Will post at some point in the next week.

He isn't slow.

Commies says benefit game for India LOL hehe It's actually benefit for Leicsestershire I think.

Commies says benefit game for India LOL hehe It's actually benefit for Leicsestershire I think.

Lol the tour India have had so far, any match is beneficial for them to bring their confidence back up.

I have video of a few of Aaron's deliveries. Will post at some point in the next week.
He isn't slow.

He might play on wednesday, live on Sky..Anyways thanks.

These two need to go now. this is turning out to be Match winning partnership.

'Showing India how to play T20' hahahaha Oh this Commentator cracks me up

Good to hear that. Getting hit in a hit and miss T20 match doesn't count much.

That is why I thought he should have been brought in to play the last Test match.

T20's will never show the true quality of a bowler.

I hope Aaron is bowling over 140's in this game. If not, He will go down the same track as David Johnson and Kuruvilla.

Pretty worrying if he's only 85mph, most bowlers bowl a yard quicker in T20 because of the light workload. Even Broad becomes a 90mpher. Akhtar went up to 96 on the last England tour and Amir was consistently 90+ too.

Seems to be a lot of Indians in the crowd, can hear the dhol playing in the background.

Taylor didn't look good against spin.. bowl all your spinners India! :nehra

Pretty worrying if he's only 85mph, most bowlers bowl a yard quicker in T20 because of the light workload. Even Broad becomes a 90mpher. Akhtar went up to 96 on the last England tour and Amir was consistently 90+ too.
i bet commies wouldnt be saying pace if he was just 85...they have these type of bowlers a dime a dozen

I can't believe McDonald was top scorer for this county ... Did nothing much for DD.

Mishra India's first choice spinner for the T20s? Or will they play Randiv?

Durham made 325 in 40 overs against Surrey today. Wha score!

Slow going by Leics here, need to up the tempo.

i bet commies wouldnt be saying pace if he was just 85...they have these type of bowlers a dime a dozen

I didn't hear what they said, got 85 from this thread. Not sure if the commentators estimated it at 85mph(?)

Taylor gone.

James Taylor hasn't lived up to all this hype tbh, perhaps he's just not suited to T20 cricket though.

I didn't hear what they said, got 85 from this thread. Not sure if the commentators estimated it at 85mph(?)

Taylor gone.

They didn't estimated, just said that he's got pace...

but then, not a lot of consistent express bowler in England since Bob Willis. :waqar

Taylor gone.
at BBC comm they were saying is is very pacey ...a notch above everyone

Hit by a bouncer first ball.

That's pace for you!

Good comeback by India. They need one more wicket and not let this partnership get going because Razzaq can be dangerous as we all know.

They didn't estimated, just said that he's got pace...

but then, not a lot of consistent express bowler in England since Bob Willis. :waqar
not when they have seen bresnan , broad even anderson

not when they have seen bresnan , broad even anderson

In terms of raw pace I'm talking. You can talk of Flintoff or Steve Harmison (definitely) in his best form though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back