Lions (367/6) edge past Markhors (332/9) by 35 runs in a thrilling encounter of the Champions One Day Cup 2024

There is a reason why Babar of all people hit Dahani for 5x4s

Don’t get hyped up

Dahani when he gets hit because of his pace.

Dahani: Need to bowl with pace again.

Gets hit again.

Dahani: Need more pace.

Gets hit again.

Dahani: Not enough pace. I need...

Umpire: Over is complete.

More like early 90's era. Classic Australia was smacking 350 to 400 scores in the early 2000's lol.

By 1996 Australia sealed the door for older era cricket. South Africa was the 2nd team to catch up and adjust, west indies the 3rd around 2005 ish, India was the 4th to adjust by 2006, then England a tad bit late but they adjusted by 2016.

Classic pakistan had began adjusting since 1994 where they were transitioning but they fizzled out, however the likes of inzi, Yousaf, Saeed Anwar etc were still faster then this lot, by 2009 pakistan had fully adjusted to modern era cricket but they had to give the reigns to misbah in 2011 lol.

The truth is Classic odi cricket has been dead since 1996. Australia killed it.
Too many factual errors here

Two full tosses missed by Yamin

He’s supposed to be their best hitter

Commentators saying score is in Fakhar Zaman territory

Why not Rizwan and Iftikhar territory?

I actually don’t think it was a wrong decision for Niazi wanting to keep strike

Yamin needs to understand the better ball striker should face as many of the last 12

Lions now have the highest team total, 367/6, of the Champions One-Day Cup, surpassing Markhors' 347-6 set in the tournament opener

Last edited:
Commentators saying score is in Fakhar Zaman territory

Why not Rizwan and Iftikhar territory?
Brother rana you don't get it do you, Rizwan is giving falhar a chance to prove himself under his mentorship.

Obviously if rizwan walks out hell will unleash, he is the bradman of t20 afterall

So the one time Markhor’s bowl first, they give away the highest total of the tournament?

Fakhar
Rizwan
Agha
Iftikhar

All have experienced this during the 2023 World Cup

Their excuse of getting mauled 3-0 against England is going to be that they had been consistently playing till a couple of days before the test series. So they had no rest or practice for 5 day cricket.

Their excuse of getting mauled 3-0 against England is going to be that they had been consistently playing till a couple of days before the test series.
Or Rizwan wasn’t the captain

Or too many changes in PCB administration

Fakhar is switched on today, Big score coming up, you can tell instantly when falhar will perform or not

I can see the anti Riz & anti Ifti elements are sharpening their knives today.

Shaheen is garbage. Why doesn't he refrain himself from bowling full all the time. How difficult it is to pull his length?

This is how modern cricket Is played like fakhar is doing, not your imam's or abdullah's.

Goes after every single bowler when he's onsong, Doesn't give anyone a breather.

The fact that rizwan replaced him is the biggest slap to pakistan cricket imaginable.

This is how modern cricket Is played like fakhar is doing, not your imam's or abdullah's.

Goes after every single bowler when he's onsong, Doesn't give anyone a breather.

The fact that rizwan replaced him is the biggest slap to pakistan cricket imaginable.
The other guy Bismillah wants to play Pakistan standard cricket

This Nurpur side has no bowlers to take wickets for them

They can only do it by luck

Have you seen how poor Fakhar performs in T20 when he opens?
Have you see how poor rizwan and Babar perform when they stay at the crease?

Fakhar's 91 of 46 against full strength Australia getting pakistan to no 1 t20 rank is enough to justify him being superior to those 2 clowns

Have you see how poor rizwan and Babar perform when they stay at the crease?

Fakhar's 91 of 46 against full strength Australia getting pakistan to no 1 t20 rank is enough to justify him being superior to those 2 clowns
Yes true that, 6 years back.

I love how the commentator says " Fakhar why are you in such a hurry, no need to make silly runs, Relax Rizwam amd chacha are their" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Allah this commentary

I can't see Kamran ghulam doing well in internationals. His game against fast bowling is quite poor and probably explains why he never delivers whenever selected for shaheens.

Rizwan hasn't kept nor has he batted? Why is he so scared to come out when it actually matters? Like in super over against USA and now?

Mr no 4 ki chinta khatam ho gai?

There needs to be a petition to have Salman Butt doing commentary for England white ball cricket on sky sports

I would love to see how the audience respond to his pessimism on players shot choices

I can't understand why the so called finisher like chacha can't back fakhar. So far no out of bismillah, Kamran or Chacha can back fakhar properly.

Where is the bradman of t20 cricket when you need him?

Shame this guy Asghar has never played a single game for Pak and this is first list a game in 30 months.
He's bowled beautifully

Back