Lions (367/6) edge past Markhors (332/9) by 35 runs in a thrilling encounter of the Champions One Day Cup 2024

Fakhar hasn't opened in T20s because he was consistent failure, then rather than getting dropped he was moved down, rightly so considering his ability.
No he was moved down the order because Misbah and his cronies would not be able to justify why such a beautiful white ball striker isn’t representing Pakistan and then you have guys batting at 100-120 in the powerplay

Fakhar hasn't opened in T20s because he was consistent failure, then rather than getting dropped he was moved down, rightly so considering his ability.
Oh rahnei bhai, I'm tired of seeing Misbah support for one night

Fakhar always seems impossible to get out whenever he's in the mood and feels like it.

Like just from his body language today I predicted he'd perform, I made the comment in the first over lol.

Gun batter, Best batter pakistan has had since Saeed Anwar (When he's on song)

Pakistan standard politics

Iftikhar has been crying for ages that he is a middle order player and not a lower order hitter

So Rizwan sends him up to bat at 4 the day they need to chase 370…

Shows how hard it is to play during the 2nd innings. I wonder if it's because of bad light? The pitch doesn't look like its playing too differently.

VK5D8nY.png

Hijab (the female commentator): "You can't just keep going bang bang bang, you have to utilize singles and doubles too."

Ifti can't even do singles and doubles

Stupid decision here

Just keep Asgher going

He’s driving up the required rr

Hijab (the female commentator): "You can't just keep going bang bang bang, you have to utilize singles and doubles too."

Ifti can't even do singles and doubles

Ifti goes bang bang bang only when the eyes are completely shut. And anyway I blame Rizwan, he set him up here and sacrificed him in chase of this big total rather than standing up, just like his buddy

What a frustrating decision to remove Asgher and bowl Khushdil

Huge huge wicket, it's khusdil's day today. Now let's see bradman

Wow Khushi gets Fakhar
Something had to give, This is what happens when none of the rest of the joke lot bother backing your batsmen.

Imagine if Travis had to deal with such nonsense

Argh, Shaheen will be glad to see the back of Fakhar. He'll come back to bowl when the tail is in so he can stat-pad later

Oh man. Abid Ali needed to replace Fakhar as opener in ODIs. Abid Ali would've scored 100 off 60 balls.

No he was moved down the order because Misbah and his cronies would not be able to justify why such a beautiful white ball striker isn’t representing Pakistan and then you have guys batting at 100-120 in the powerplay
Share scores of last 15 innings Fakhar played as an opener.

At least this Asghar guy is spinning the ball and not bowling gun-barrel darts like Mubasir. If this guy can bowl 6 balls on a length, get him in the Test side.

Rizwan please score a 50 or a hundred….

The leading runs scorers are running away from you in this tournament you need to do something!

Although no wickets to show, this guy named Asghar has bowled quite well.

Superman not wanting to take charge at all
Rizwan is that annoying guy in the classroom who is at best decent at sports but claims to be the superstar and nobody in his own team likes him. Performance 10 % Acting 100%

Finally, it will be the first win for Lions, bringing some relief for Shaheen Shah Afridi

Rizwan is that annoying guy in the classroom who is at best decent at sports but claims to be the superstar and nobody in his own team likes him. Performance 10 % Acting 100%
He can play for Australia as they don’t have a better keeper+Batsman than him

“Rizwan is a genius tbh .. have to give him that…. He was struggling to score run a ball in a 368 runs chase so he got himself run out to avoid criticism.”

From Twitter

Salman Ali Agha's progression with the bat has been so impressive. I remember seeing him play for Lahore Qalandars many years ago and he was really a mediocre and slow batter.

Every Shaheen over has brought Markhors back into the game

It might be sensible to rest Shaheen for the rest of the tournament and make Imam or Abdullah captain

Maybe even Khushdil for the hell of it.

This is very painful to watch

Shaheen in that Hassan Ali territory

When a bowler is in that position where he cannot do anything when he is down and keeps on taking a beating

Back