P1010298.jpg

P1010296.jpg

P1010295.jpg

P1010293.jpg

P1010292.jpg

P1010291.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed they do look lovely mate.

Loving the Ultra looks massive for 2.9!! 46mm edges, that's something amazing!!

How's the feel of Laver Xtrax?

Also are they fully knocked?

Looks rather swish! I'd love to middle a couple of drives with one of those.

Enjoy them :)

Canners--- well done mate, again. So how does the Ultra feel now? 2.8 and that kind of meat--mindboggling!!

Looking very good there! I got my Private Bin delivered today after 7 weeks of waiting. After seeing these photos, I'm keen to purchase a reserve or reserve ultra craftsmanship is quality. Looks similar to a private bin but just bigger
I'll post pics up later today.

Wow, seven weeks is a lot the turn around lately have been too much than when I bought.

Holy cow!! What the heck is this?! :O :O

Seriously mate how did you get this? Aren't these ''big'' bats suppose to be very expensive and rare!?

Actually if you go on the Laver website they have introduced 2 new styled bats the

Special Reserve and the Reserve Ultra Both are big edge thick bats. Decent Price difference Between the two aswell.

Canners has probably has one of the first ones made

Actually if you go on the Laver website they have introduced 2 new styled bats the

Special Reserve and the Reserve Ultra Both are big edge thick bats. Decent Price difference Between the two aswell.

Canners has probably has one of the first ones made

Yeah, canners had the first Special Reserve Ultra ever made.

I had replacements made for my original ones, a PB and a SR Ultra, which I received yesterday after around 5 weeks of waiting (had to send the original 2 back first) the PB is 2lb8.5ozs and has 34mm edges, but the Ultra is huge with 42mm edges (with a nice profile behind it too) and weighing 2lb9.5oz's, you'd think it would feel heavy, but it has a high middle so it pick's up really, really well. Very happy with the replacement 2, although I don't think I want to use the SR Ultra as I know what I will do if I do decide to use it..... Look for everything to go to cow corner, lol :p

Yeah, canners had the first Special Reserve Ultra ever made.

I had replacements made for my original ones, a PB and a SR Ultra, which I received yesterday after around 5 weeks of waiting (had to send the original 2 back first) the PB is 2lb8.5ozs and has 34mm edges, but the Ultra is huge with 42mm edges (with a nice profile behind it too) and weighing 2lb9.5oz's, you'd think it would feel heavy, but it has a high middle so it pick's up really, really well. Very happy with the replacement 2, although I don't think I want to use the SR Ultra as I know what I will do if I do decide to use it..... Look for everything to go to cow corner, lol :p

Canners was lucky guy who had good eyes and at right time snapped up the first ever Special Reserve Ultra ever made as langer just said.

Oh thats good to hear, I thought you were happy with the first two Lavers, anyways, its good to see you happy now.

I would be interested in seeing your Ultra pictures if you don't mind posting. Canners middle seem to be tad lower than yours I guess

Canners was lucky guy who had good eyes and at right time snapped up the first ever Special Reserve Ultra ever made as langer just said.

Oh thats good to hear, I thought you were happy with the first two Lavers, anyways, its good to see you happy now.

I would be interested in seeing your Ultra pictures if you don't mind posting. Canners middle seem to be tad lower than yours I guess

My initial excitement made me think they were good, but after a day or two, I realized that they just didn't feel right, they were bottom heavy and didn't have much concaving and weren't what I had in mind (I was after similar shape to yours, the standard special profile shape). Andy was positive straight away and said they were 100% commited to getting it right, which they have done. I am over the moon with both, and used the PB at training on Tuesday (will again tonight) and it was fantastic, felt nice in the hands felt really good off the middle. Haven't used the SR Ultra yet as it is a bit heavier than I'm used to at 2lb9.5oz's, but I will get used to it after netting with it a bit and I will probably only use it for T-20's and one-day games where I come in at 5-6.

Canners middle location looks similar to mine, but I would say his looks a bit longer, so that would make it pick up a bit heavier than mine, I would say that mine could have more concaving too, so that would help it. I would say that my Ultra picks up slightly better than my PB, but because it's heavier it swings through slightly heavier.

I will take some pictures and upload them very soon.

My initial excitement made me think they were good, but after a day or two, I realized that they just didn't feel right, they were bottom heavy and didn't have much concaving and weren't what I had in mind (I was after similar shape to yours, the standard special profile shape). Andy was positive straight away and said they were 100% commited to getting it right, which they have done. I am over the moon with both, and used the PB at training on Tuesday (will again tonight) and it was fantastic, felt nice in the hands felt really good off the middle. Haven't used the SR Ultra yet as it is a bit heavier than I'm used to at 2lb9.5oz's, but I will get used to it after netting with it a bit and I will probably only use it for T-20's and one-day games where I come in at 5-6.

Canners middle location looks similar to mine, but I would say his looks a bit longer, so that would make it pick up a bit heavier than mine, I would say that mine could have more concaving too, so that would help it. I would say that my Ultra picks up slightly better than my PB, but because it's heavier it swings through slightly heavier.

I will take some pictures and upload them very soon.

Ah okay I see, I had similar experience. I believe for something especially bats we always like them in the beginning but once we use them thats when we find read face of them.

I have faced similar situations as well, I mean for some bats I got very happy in the beginning but after a day or two it didn't turn out or feel as I wanted.

Thats good to hear that your PB is what you had asked for and you are doing well with it.

Thanks for that I shall wait for the pictures, I want to compare Ultra to Amplus and see if there is difference in concept and idea behind it.

Wow, indeed lovely bats ... great stuff mate, congrats ... could you please keep us posted on them; how they perform etc.

Back