Markhors (284/9) extend their winning streak with a 92-run victory over Dolphins (192) in the 6th match of the Champions One-Day Cup 2024

okay sure what are their performances in this tournament?
Saud in test outperformed Babar 2x now, against Bangladesh and against sri lanka.

As for this tournament Babar has been terrible, So has saud but I'd withhold judgment until this game is over.

Saud is better then Babar on current form 100%
How many runs he scored in the so called champions cup? Babar is one of the highest runscorers after 2 innings. I would have agreed had you said Kamran Ghulam but bias is speaking louder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saud in test outperformed Babar 2x now, against Bangladesh and against sri lanka.

As for this tournament Babar has been terrible, So has saud but I'd withhold judgment until this game is over.
Was that the test team you shared?Babar is averaging 60 in this tournament,if that is terrible then I don't know what to say to you.

Was that the test team you shared?Babar is averaging 60 in this tournament,if that is terrible then I don't know what to say to you.
How many runs he scored in the so called champions cup? Babar is one of the highest runscorers after 2 innings. I would have agreed had you said Kamran Ghulam but bias is speaking louder.
Brother you gotta stop this average average n, It means zilch and nothing atm.

No serious pakistani fan will look at Babar azam in his current state and actually say the words

" He is better than"

It's meaningless now, until and unless he actually performs, scoring a much of 50's in a tournament where shadab Khan is scoring 60's is meaningless now, even in this tournament alone Imam ul haq has scored more then bobby, kamran ghulam has scored more so according to your logic are they also better then Babar?

None of the players can play a proper authoritative knock.
Agha leaves now when he was much needed

Aazma ke dekh lo

Rana bewafa nahi
Misbah's vision coming to life, he predicted exactly what he spoke earlier and how he always approaches the game aka

1) Start slow
2) Lose wickets at regular intervals
3) When aiming to attack get bundled out
4) have one player score a century and one score a 50 to meet his quota
5) Finish the game with a batting score of 250-270 🫠

Brother you gotta stop this average average, It means zilch and nothing atm.

No serious pakistani fan will look at Babar azam in his current state and actually say the words

" He is better than"

It's meaningless now, until and unless he actually performs, scoring a much of 50's in a tournament where shadab Khan is scoring 60's is meaningless now, even in this tournament alone Imam ul haq has scored more then bobby, kamran ghulam has scored more so according to your logic are they also better then Babar?
Bro i am not a babar fan boy like others but saud is 3 levels below babar which says a lot about saud tbh so if youre backing him them i am really surpised about your issues with babar tbh.

Bro i am not a babar fan boy like others but saud is 3 levels below babar which says a lot about saud tbh so if youre backing him them i am really surpised about your issues with babar tbh.
3 levels below based of what? Your own intuition?

Babar of 2016-2021 is gone, finished, done and dusted. 2022 to 2024 Babar is a joke and saud has outperformed him in test and in odi their not far off

Innings Break:

Markhors scored 284/9 in their 50 overs.

Dolphins will like this total. Can chase it down.

Imagine rigging the competition to make a side good enough to win it easily, yet still regularly produce below international par performances with the bat

3 levels below based of what? Your own intuition?

Babar of 2016-2021 is gone, finished, done and dusted. 2022 to 2024 Babar is a joke and saud has outperformed him in test and in odi their not far off
Please share saud's performance in odi?

Imagine rigging the competition to make a side good enough to win it easily, yet still regularly produce below international par performances with the bat
How is it rigged since most of the players they have are below par according to you?how is this side good enough then?i honestly dont get your logic.

Please share saud's performance in odi?
He has 3 50's in his 15 odi games that he's played in odi and majority of his games were During world cup, with 9 games being played? With the other 6 being one off's in other series like one game vs NZ? A few in asia cup etc?

How is that any different from babar's performance in world cups? Or the Gand he did prior?

What must be Akif Javed’s average speed? He has has impressed me much more than Naseem Shah..though he has some problem with wides

They are clearly destroying Huraira confidence as he is nothing more than a tailender against high pace , bounce and movement, what level of intelligence it is requires to play him as a middle order batsman as he can play spin brilliantly as well.

Good that he didn’t debut against BD in test otherwise he would’ve scored a pair against them.

Akhlaq was another guy who was hyped and called the replacement of rizwan and now he is gone for a duck. clueless.

Really poor batting by Huraira, just allowing Akif to continue to grow in confidence with his line and length. Deserved to be out for nothing

If hes really that fast… then he is a really good prospect.. plus..hes a left armer..so he can be substitute for Shaheen, who clearly is now a shadow of his former self..
He is just very inconsistent with his line and length and good batters will eat him alive , there is a reason his domestic bowling record is abysmal in every format of the game. Never the less good to see his pace is back but his line and lengths still sucks.

Nobody noticed I guess but Babar has ruined the career of Dahani in the last game. That bashing from him left Dahani out of this game.

Nobody noticed I guess but Babar has ruined the career of Dahani in the last game. That bashing from him left Dahani out of this game.
Dahani is not learning. He's got the ingredients but continues to bowl short on slow Pak wickets.
First game he did bowl a good length though

Dahani is a brainless bowler who has no intelligence to bowl to any batsmen. Should stay away from Pak team even though hes got nice pace and bounce and sometimes get away movement as well but doesn't possess any plan to take wickets.

He is just very inconsistent with his line and length and good batters will eat him alive , there is a reason his domestic bowling record is abysmal in every format of the game. Never the less good to see his pace is back but his line and lengths still sucks.
But I think hes been better than Naseem in his line and lengths…generally….Infact..I think Naseem hasnt been so accurate with his line and lengths in this tournament.. Yes, Naseem has gotten wickets..but he has bowled many loose balls..as well…Usually hes more accurate.. But Akif has bowled pretty tight…generally..

But I think hes been better than Naseem in his line and lengths…generally….Infact..I think Naseem hasnt been so accurate with his line and lengths in this tournament.. Yes, Naseem has gotten wickets..but he has bowled many loose balls..as well…Usually hes more accurate.. But Akif has bowled pretty tight…generally..
I am talking about in general hes got a habit of giving away 2 four deliveries every over , yea in this tournament Akif has bowled with decent lines and length so let's see if he can continue.

This guy Imran Randhawa is not that impressive and pleasing to the eye. Ordinary.

Just like that, Saud 20 off 18

class player
He's a very busy player. Reminds of classic English batters, weren't overly aggressive but were extremly innovative and always looked busy at the crease. Bowlers just didn't have a proper line or length to bowl to them

Some fans were celebrating Kamran Ghulam's failure in the last match. Where are they now?

Sarfraz on interview today: I fully back saud and Shabzada, our goal is for these to make a partnership and take the game away.

Misbah: Jee, our plan is to have all pur batters build a solid foundation till the 40th and go hard in the final 10 to get a good 280 score.

Perfect oppurtunity for saud to prove his mettle now and I hope he does because unlike others I don't like or dislike players based on my personal biases.

Perfect oppurtunity for saud to prove his mettle now and I hope he does because unlike others I don't like or dislike players based on my personal biases.
Saud needs to channel his inner Lara and counter-attack

Good shot from Qasim. Another guy who can bat and bowl off-spin and is a good fielder too.

what a weak middle order sarfaraz has played.Asif ali coming in the 19th over.God have mercy on this team.

This guy saud the terrible shakeel is being forced by PCB to become mainstay in both the formats but he has no talent or skill.

He has already showed his worth in world cup and on australia tour.

He has no game against fast bowling and just not that good against spin either.

Hopefully he won't be seen in national team.

This guy saud the terrible shakeel is being forced by PCB to become mainstay in both the formats but he has no talent or skill.

He has already showed his worth in world cup and on australia tour.

He has no game against fast bowling and just not that good against spin either.

Hopefully he won't be seen in national team.
he is the saviour of pakistan cricket according to some geniuses over here.

Back