Markhors (284/9) extend their winning streak with a 92-run victory over Dolphins (192) in the 6th match of the Champions One-Day Cup 2024

Pakistan is currently a minnow level team. I think you need to know the definition of choking first. As far as the domestics are concerned, can you acknowledge that kpk has been best team for the last few years and have dominated the domestic circuit.
No I think that’s Sindh

KPK need some tuning in the way they approach the game.

Since you have struggles in acknowledging facts it's best to not have a discussion.
You struggle to understand cricket

KPK (white ball cricket especially) are not producing cricketers that are dealing with the game in the right way. You need to accept reality, otherwise these same players are thoroughly exposed when they come through into the national team with Pakistan suffering massively.

They aren’t incapable, but they have major stumbling blocks which they are not addressing. Deal with the issue head on instead of sugarcoating it with stuff like “but they are the fittest players”

Kpk has good players.

The problem has been with their age fudging face teenage pacers that we have fast tracked into the international team on basis of pathans are strong.

It's been exposed

The best bowlers have always come from punjab especially the pacers. No province in pakistan comes close I've yet to see an offspinner as good as saqlain in his prime.

You struggle to understand cricket

KPK (white ball cricket especially) are not producing cricketers that are dealing with the game in the right way. You need to accept reality, otherwise these same players are thoroughly exposed when they come through into the national team with Pakistan suffering massively.

They aren’t incapable, but they have major stumbling blocks which they are not addressing. Deal with the issue head on instead of sugarcoating it with stuff like “but they are the fittest players”
Thank you I rather not understand cricket than understand it based on your historic posts.
Since you can't acknowledge facts and you are consistently diverting the discussion from the initial post it is best to leave it as it is.

Thank you I rather not understand cricket than understand it based on your historic posts.
Since you can't acknowledge facts and you are consistently diverting the discussion from the initial post it is best to leave it as it is.
Continue to stay in denial

Continue to see failure on the national stage

Continue to cry about why Pakistan cricket is then suffering

Continue to stay in denial

Continue to see failure on the national stage

Continue to cry about why Pakistan cricket is then suffering
Pakistan cricket won't improve till there is a major surgery from top to bottom.

I am not in denial we are a minnow level team. Maybe question your denial by visiting some of your posts regarding players.

Do you have any evidence for this? Or is it a case of making it up?

Oh comon it's so obvious. Do you really think Afridi was 16 when he made his debut? :afridi

It's an issue across the board but in the remote areas in KPK its rampant and blantant. Sometimes even 6 years. We can't keep sweeping it under the carpet because it's a major problem with our cricket.

Oh comon it's so obvious. Do you really think Afridi was 16 when he made his debut? :afridi

It's an issue across the board but in the remote areas in KPK its rampant and blantant. Sometimes even 6 years. We can't keep sweeping it under the carpet because it's a major problem with our cricket.
It happens everyone in Pakistan not just kpk. I am not denying age fudging, but you singled out kpk in your post, along with saying stuff which was removed by the moderator.

Back