Match Ka Mujrim (bechara) Thread

It feels weird to blame the two centurions for England's loss but after doing all the hard work both Butler and Root sort of gave their wickets away. Pakistan bowled well to build pressure but both their dismissals were rather soft.
Root and soft dismissals, inject it into my veins ahhhhhhh

This could be the start of his poor run. Most teams are going to bowl spin against him now..
He has always struggled against leg spin.

That’s why Faf du Plessis gave Tahir an over or two to get the wicket of Roy, however he got the one of Bairstow.

And Sarfraz was definitely inspired by Faf and that was also the reason why he gave Shadab the ball.

53 runs in 75 balls at S/R of 70.66..... chasing 307!
It is a crime, sin and blunder.

I hope, the fans who were throwing a fit at Babar Azam's S/R of 107 in 4th ODI... do say something about this guy.... who is nothing but a burden on the team!

I hope, the fans who were throwing a fit at Babar Azam's S/R of 107 in 4th ODI... do say something about this guy.... who is nothing but a burden on the team!

Today it was asif... with the 2 drop catches and -20 in the field.

Lol did you not see what happened once he departed? did you not witness the same collapse I did?

You do know that collapse will happen more often than not if Imam doesn't play the way he does?

You do know that this same team was bowled out within 21 overs?

Its Asif Ali with the dropped catch and then this joke of an innings at least Grandad Malik bowled a few overs although he was also atrocious, Asif Ali was just a waste of a Batsman, Bowler, Fielder

Hafeez. All he had to do was hang in there with Sarfaraz for 5-10 more overs scoring 5-6 per over and take it deep. Yet he gifted his wicket to a part-timer when 7 had already been scored of the over.
Wasn't disappointed with Malik and Asif because didn't expect anything from them.

Imam; after his slow batting start he should have play until the end

Should have dedicate forum with subsections for this topic, way things are going for Pakistan. We are getting consistent at losing from winning or comfortable positions

Too many Mujrims Imam Hafeez the main culprit even Sarfraz whu didnt he bowled Wahab 10 overs

Sarfraz - 1) has no power hitting ability at all.
2) Kept taking a single on the first ball over to put tailenders on strike. Even against Cummins and Starc.
3) Kept Shaheen Afridi on strike for the last over.

I would say Asif Ali, he dropped Finch and then Warner, though it wasn't that damaging, but Finch drop pretty much set the tone.

Asif Ali. first 2 dropped catches. second nothing with bat.
second mujrim would be Hafeez for throwing it away after being set with game in control for us.

Asif Ali. first 2 dropped catches. second nothing with bat.
second mujrim would be Hafeez for throwing it away after being set with game in control for us.

Malik
Malik
Malik

20 years of international experience and he just plays like a galli cricketer.. Shamefull stuff..
Less said about Asif is better... He shouldn't be getting any game from now on. Need to beef up the batting and bring in HArris

2) Kept taking a single on the first ball over to put tailenders on strike. Even against Cummins and Starc.

What about the super duper opener Imam, does he have any power hitting ability???

Sarfaraz is an allrounder, he keeps wickets and captains the side, besides reigning in all the paindus....

Imam can't even do his one job properly....

Malik
Malik
Malik

20 years of international experience and he just plays like a galli cricketer.. Shamefull stuff..
Less said about Asif is better... He shouldn't be getting any game from now on. Need to beef up the batting and bring in HArris

What about the super duper opener Imam, does he have any power hitting ability???

Sarfaraz is an allrounder, he keeps wickets and captains the side, besides reigning in all the paindus....

Imam can't even do his one job properly....

How can U guys blame Sarfraz? What a joke, if only the other batsmen had put the same price on their wickets.

Asif Ali and Malik are useless. Asif then dropped 2 catches. Unbelievable.

If Asif isn't feeling right or at its 100% he should not have played. Maybe his thoughts where somewhere else in the field.

dropping shadab when he is clearly our clutch player...
not playing harris when he is our best batsman after babar
what is malik doing in the xi
and what is asif ali doing .. pathetic fields man... pathetic batsman...
why o why would sarfaraz take the single and expose shaheen to a whole over !

Just showed your severe hate for him. Blaming the one guy who was fighting it out. What about the rest of the batsmen, in particular chachu ki rani who got to his 50 ensured his average was not effected and gave it away.

Asif ali - 2 drop catches and terrible batting.
Malik - why is he even in the team?
FZ - wth was he thinking.
Hafeez - threw away his wicket to a part timer and that too on a full toss!

Imam, Asif and Sarfraz

really??? You are a blind hater of Sarfaraz he thankfully took the game deep else the team would have folded under 200... MAlik on the other hand make us look like a school boy cricket team.. 20 years of international cricket experience and this clown cant even play anything above 130kph pathetic to say the least

Imam: Played a terrible shot. It was a wide ball and this is not the first time he got out in this fashion. Malik: He is a useless player I don't know what is so special about him he should have been kicked out long time ago. Asif Ali: He may be useful in T20s but he should never be picked in ODIs

Malik and Asif ali

Unfortunately both are passengers in this team

We lost today because the team management in their infinite wisdom decided to play with 9 players

If Asif isn't feeling right or at its 100% he should not have played. Maybe his thoughts where somewhere else in the field.

yeah, feel a bit bad for him. pcb should seek exception from ICC and let him leave the world cup and be with family. they can bring in rizwan as keeper cover and great substitue fielder who can catch. or even abid ali as seems like Fakhar is not really firing.

The Match ka Mujrim Thread

To me its was Imam and Malik . Imam played a slow innings took a lot of time to get settled and then threw away his wicket . Shoaib looked like he wasn't feeling the game today . Like what am I even doing here today .

yeah, feel a bit bad for him. pcb should seek exception from ICC and let him leave the world cup and be with family. they can bring in rizwan as keeper cover and great substitue fielder who can catch. or even abid ali as seems like Fakhar is not really firing.

Agreed. I don't think Asif will be contributing much in this WC. Rizwan wouldn't be bad as he can't do worse than Asif in batting and would lift our fielding standards significantly.

Many today - Asif had a game to forget, Malik should retire in between WC like he did in middle of a Test series. Sarfraz was simply clueless - lead poor, kept poor, batted without direction. And, Imam consumed lots of balls, then got out to a leg side wide just after reaching 50 (suggestive), Babar & Fakhar played nothing shots to get out at wrong time.

But, if I am to pick one, I'll pick Hafeez. MoHa started brilliantly (helped by timely Max bashing as well), but the timing of his dismissal, to that ball (& bowler), just after his set partner was out - absolute game killer. Destiny of the game was decided with that shot - Asif & Malik just made it sure, while Hasan & Wahab made it statistically close. MoHa got out when the asking was still around 6.5 ... to a part-timer; after 17 years of experience:facepalm:

Hafeez.

The game was still on until he slapped a full toss off "Part-Time Finch".

Yes bro, u got it right. He is still coping with the passing away of his daughter..So I dont think we should criticize him..He isnt fully focused. Its the team management that should think about it. What can be said about Malik, he is playing his last ODI international tournament at a place where he has been not so successful. So its the team management again to be blamed for his selection.

Sarfaraz? This is called blind hate, if only sarfaraz had a different domicile...

really??? You are a blind hater of Sarfaraz he thankfully took the game deep else the team would have folded under 200... MAlik on the other hand make us look like a school boy cricket team.. 20 years of international cricket experience and this clown cant even play anything above 130kph pathetic to say the least

what type of leader would take run on last ball of over to force his last bowler to face bowling in next over? garbage mentality

Sarfraz. Should have seen off Starc last over himself and allowed Wahab and Amir to take chance against other. Also one Maxwell over also left. Taking last ball single to let Shaheen retain strike was even worse. What a loser we have as a captain.

We were indeed playing with 9 players.

Asif Ali and Malik contributed nothing.

Whatever you think of Imam, his innings was fine, the way he got out was dumb.
Hafeez should take more of the blame as he is a senior player, and we know he can hit out the park with ease. He and Sarfraz should have finished this game. Hafeez with a 100, Sarfraz with a 50.

Fakhar Zaman needs to sort himself out.

Azam played a careless shot.

Credit to Hassan Ali and Wahab for batting with some pride and izzat.

Saddest thing is that Australia were there for the taking. We gifted them an extra 40-50 runs with our pathetic bowling at times.

The real mujrims were Asif Ali, Shoaib Malik, Shaheen Afridi and Hassan Ali.

Fakhar Zaman is a hit or miss so i’m not really angry at him.

To me its was Imam and Malik . Imam played a slow innings took a lot of time to get settled and then threw away his wicket . Shoaib looked like he wasn't feeling the game today . Like what am I even doing here today .

I don't believe in match ka mujrim. It singles out individuals in a team game. You win and lose as a team.

Today, I felt too many of the players didn't do the basics - Asif dropping easy catches, malik leaking easy runs in fielding, Hassan bowling consistently non-wicket taking balls on leg stump, Shaheen bowling short of length first up.

These are basics a club team will be embarrassed to forget - let alone a national outfit.

Asif Ali for sure. This guy does nothing other then drop catches and make no runs. He contributes nothing to the side at all, ever.

Asif ali.The bowlers too messing it up in the first few overs(92% short and missing the stump srs)

If you think Imam is to blame, you have no knowledge of cricket. His innings was a bit slow and he got out to a rubbish ball, BUT when he was at the crease, we looked in control. The RRR was no problem at all, and if he and Hafeez stayed there for just 5 overs it would have been a LOT easier for Pakistan. After Imam got out, we folded like a pack of cards.

Today, only Malik and Asif Ali can be blamed. Nothing with the bat and cost us runs in the field. Not good enough. Have a feeling we might miss out on top 4 cos of this loss

what type of leader would take run on last ball of over to force his last bowler to face bowling in next over? garbage mentality

You are still reluctant to talk about Malik aren't you? talking about the last moments of the innings I am talking about middle innings when we still had a chance with a veteran player at crease

If there is a real mujrim for this match and any other that is

Inzamam ul Haq

selecting and supporting Malik, Azam, Hafeez and his club-level nephew Imam. This nepotistic team can't compete with any team over 9th ranked Zimbabwe.

If there is a real mujrim for this match and any other that is

Inzamam ul Haq

selecting and supporting Malik, Azam, Hafeez and his club-level nephew Imam. This nepotistic team can't compete with any team over 9th ranked Zimbabwe.

Nepotism? Shows how low your cricketing IQ is. We were in the game when Imam was there.

Many today - Asif had a game to forget, Malik should retire in between WC like he did in middle of a Test series. Sarfraz was simply clueless - lead poor, kept poor, batted without direction. And, Imam consumed lots of balls, then got out to a leg side wide just after reaching 50 (suggestive), Babar & Fakhar played nothing shots to get out at wrong time.

But, if I am to pick one, I'll pick Hafeez. MoHa started brilliantly (helped by timely Max bashing as well), but the timing of his dismissal, to that ball (& bowler), just after his set partner was out - absolute game killer. Destiny of the game was decided with that shot - Asif & Malik just made it sure, while Hasan & Wahab made it statistically close. MoHa got out when the asking was still around 6.5 ... to a part-timer; after 17 years of experience:facepalm:

I agree and one more thing most players got out to nothing bals.

Bowlers - won a crucial toss aus shouldn’t have got more than 240 the way pak bowled & fielded even canada & u.s would have contained aus for less than 250

If you think Imam is to blame, you have no knowledge of cricket. His innings was a bit slow and he got out to a rubbish ball, BUT when he was at the crease, we looked in control. The RRR was no problem at all, and if he and Hafeez stayed there for just 5 overs it would have been a LOT easier for Pakistan. After Imam got out, we folded like a pack of cards.

Today, only Malik and Asif Ali can be blamed. Nothing with the bat and cost us runs in the field. Not good enough. Have a feeling we might miss out on top 4 cos of this loss

Imam played well today. But as usual, he got overconfident after reaching 50/100 and got out on a soft dismissal. The guy thinks way to much about individual milestones. He's done is so many times after he gets to 50 or 100.

Back