Match Ka Mujrim (bechara) Thread

Hassan Ali is still not ready for Test matches, he loses steam after 1/2 spells, and bowls rubbish after that.
The only player I really missed on this tour was Wahab Riaz. He could have cleaned lower order players much faster [ Hasan was given responsibility for that, but he did not take it well].

And for Amir, he only plays well in good bowling conditions. Its time, I think Hasan and Amir should not play tests, and focus on shorter versions. Amir, might have bowled better in Lord's test, but where I really need him, is in ODI's and for the next WC, not in tests, where he even don't want to play.

Overall, this squad played well. Wahab is only suited for tests, and should be there. At least he can provide those late order wickets.

I will take : 30-160-4 any day over 30-70-1 in tests

For Shadab , it was learning experience, and should be dropped once Yasir comes back. Shadab is very good, but needs more time to get ready for his primary role in tests, which is legspin. He needs to develop that.

Faheem : He was good. Looks good attacking bowler with good pace, and more than handy batsman.

What about today, boys?

I think Babar really disappointed me. In great form, has played here for years, gotten runs. First contributed in Fakahr not reviewing it and then run out ( sarfraz's fault as well)

Sarfraz captincy was atrocious no slips when we needed wickets etc not selecting another spinner when everyone else does. His face which just beamed help me from the 1st over of the chase this was our Captain

Sarfraz captincy was atrocious no slips when we needed wickets etc not selecting another spinner when everyone else does. His face which just beamed help me from the 1st over of the chase this was our Captain

There are two spinners in the squad and both played today. He doesn't select the squad.

Oh my god, yes, the no slips when you needed wickets, it just didn't add up.

There are two spinners in the squad and both played today. He doesn't select the squad.

Fair enough but having no slips with 2 fast bowlers inside 10 overs was a joke. Also on what planet is nawaz a ‘genuine’ allrounder watching him at the death was just like death painful and something you only ever want to do once in your life, watching fawad alam trying to slog would have been less painful

Bhanja for sure...

Sarfraz and Management, why would you bat first again after winning the toss?

So many people but I would say the main 3 are following
Zaman for not taking review and for dropping catch
Imam for batting slow , and dropping important catch , killed the confidence of Shaheen
Sarfraz for overall stupid leadership skills and bad field placements and running out babar

I cant help but blame Nawaz as well. No hitting power at all. Almost reminded me of Hammad Azam. Cant hit to save his life. one four in last 7 overs. Ruined it

Easily could have gone for 260+

Shadab Khan had a very bad game...but sahi match ka mujrim is the Pakistani batting lineup.

I'd probably say Shadab. Batted and bowled poorly, and was also involved in Malik's run-out. Not saying he's bad, but definitely was off today. Usman's no-ball was costly but it's tough to call him the Mujrim.

Target was defendable I thought.

Malik, Rizwan and Shadab for successfully bringing down our runrate from 5.1 when FZ was dismissed to under 4 in the middle part of the innings.

Baqi qasar bowlers ne poori kardi.

The turning point of the match was Fakhar throwing his wicket away when half the innings was left and he was well set on 70. Had he stayed at the crease we would have posted 300+ for sure.

No excuses for the bowling though. Amir and Shinwari are awful and Shadab had the worst match of his career.

Shinwari for the no ball. That's basic stuff where you only have yourself to blame

Shadab: Batted like the first hour of a test match, bowled poor and predictable length.

Amir: Dude doesn't even try anymore, when your leader of the pack goes wicketless match after match it sends a very demoralizing signal to the rest of the unit as well.

I honestly think Malik should be dropped and Shadab could take his place in the middle, he has no business batting this low, has zero hitting ability.

I was expecting a closely fought match, wasted my evening.

Last edited:
Hussain Talat or Usman Khan Shinwari - Who's main reason for losing 2nd T20I against South Africa?

I guess Talat is ahead of Shinwari, bein the main reason.
Babar had almost won it for us but Talat let it slip away.

Choosing the worst of these, shouldn't even be worth our time. Need to be dropped in 2nd grade first class cricket and should never be selected again

From 100/1 after 10, asking rate shouldn't have gone up to 12. yes, that last over from Pakistan was poor, but game was still in control till the 10th over.

They are what they are...need batters like Babar.
Dont have any...

Shinwari was the main culprit then Talat also participated as the balls he missed specially the free hit in my opinion became the reason for our loss

Shinwari just completely destroyed Pakistan chances of winning. He is even worst then Wahab Riaz.

Pakistan lost by 7 runs. Shinwari gave 29 runs in last over. No brainer who lost this.

Talat played ok as a foil in the early stages but struggled there after. I didn't see the other bats step up so I'd blame Shiniwari. Clueless last over

Bowlers do get whacked in T-20 Cricket, Talat's dot balls proved to be decisive, left too much to the others to do.

it wouldn't have mattered if we chased 190 or 160.

talat would have batted even slower and lost the match chasing 160.

hes absolutely awful. cannot play boundary shots if his life depended on it

u can not blame talat..only two blames..shenwari n lack of his senseand maliks captaincy how can u have shadab bowl only 3 overs on that pitch???

People are forgetting Malik's captaincy and shinwari.

And Hasan.

Emotional fans.

Hussain talat alone is the main reason of loss in both games.He should never be in the t-20 team again .

I will back every top 8 team to score 11 of 5 deliveries in the last over. That's not a steep target in T20 cricket at all. Blame the guy who scored 6 off 4 balls at the end and got out. Why did he even come before Imad?

Shinwari bowled badly but so did Hasan Ali and most of the South African bowlers as well but Talat couldn't hit anything and his constant swing and misses were the main cause of the defeat. He even tried to flick a free hit over the keeper and missed instead of just going for a conventional hit and at least getting some runs. Very poor from him today.

I guess Talat is ahead of Shinwari, bein the main reason.
Babar had almost won it for us but Talat let it slip away.

Pathetic team, Shinwari is main reason. Bowling overall on South Africa tour was very bad it was looking like Azhar Mahmood is not good coach. If you see the length of our bowler and compare it with SA bowler. Our bowlers are one dimension bowlers now variety no slower one, no knuckle bowl, no slower bowl out side off stamp and we say we have best bowling lineup. These brain-less bowlers only know one-thing running and bowling half trackers. Our crickets is gone the same rout which Hockey has gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Talat is not cut for international cricket. Awful balance when batting and cannot even middle the ball after playing thirty odd balls.

Mediocre.

Love how no body mentions fakhar the consistent flop

He will play until 40 because of the CT final and Zim T20 innings. His scoring depends on teams letting him off the hook at least once when he's under 20.

The sad part is Talat wasn't even being selfish. He was just completely incompetent out there.

Asif Ali should be given a chittar dose too.

Blessing in disguise as may be someone finally will hold azhar mehmood accountable

Shinwari's bowling economy rate of 15.75, bowling all 4 overs is just ridiculous, even worst then club level, Its called single-handily losing the match.

The number of balls Talat misses when he is set is mind boggling. Not even tail enders miss so many balls.

Both Hassan Ali and Usman Shinwari have been horrible. Both gifted the game to SA.

Amir, Faheem and Hafeez in. We should be able to smash these SAffers then.

Shinwari easily. Atrocious bowling figures which cannot be excused in any form or manner.

Shinwari was crap. But still Pak was in the hunt after 10 overs. Heck they were winning even when Talat got out. It was 11 required off 5 balls. The "finisher" messed up both games. What kind of finisher bottles up 2 consecutive games?

Shinwari has to take the majority of the blame Unforgiveable to concede so many off one over

Talat though new what the rate was and shouldve done more to keep up with it Striking at 135 when you need 160 isnt acceptable either

Horrible captaincy by Malik. Shoud never have given the last over to Shinwari. Also he could not score in either of the two games which we lost. Please bring back Sarfaraz !!

Shinwari was awful, but can’t understand the obsession we Pakistan fans have with blaming the one or two batsmen who actually happen to score runs while the other 5 score next to nothing between them. Yes it would be nice if Talat batted like Adam Ghilcrist and scored quickly, but at least the guy contributed a 50 — it wasn’t a difficult equation in the end with that many wickets in hand, If the chaps knew how to bat instead of just closing eyes and swinging wildly.

Same used to happen in the days of Misbah-ul-Haq, the rest score nothing between them and it’s fine but all blame went on Misbah-ul-Haq for scoring 60 slowly.

None of the above... Hussain Talat is not a T20 player he is still playing with better strike rate. He is same as Babar Azam.

The man who lost us today was joke captain Shoaib Malik. Starting with the toss.His taking off Imad spell in powerplay overs and bringing in Shinwari in last over both cost Pakistan. Shadab had an over left on a pitch where bowl was spinning.

Shinwari was not suppose to bowl the final over it was Malik who took a stupid decision.

The other gem more responsible for loss is Babar Azam. He slowed down post power play and his holding of shots in 14-16 overs was another brainfade. He was looking selfishly for his own 100.

Talat did what Misbah used to do in ODI, some useless score against his name at slow pace and team would lose at the end.

None of the above... Hussain Talat is not a T20 player he is still playing with better strike rate. He is same as Babar Azam.

The man who lost us today was joke captain Shoaib Malik. Starting with the toss.His taking off Imad spell in powerplay overs and bringing in Shinwari in last over both cost Pakistan. Shadab had an over left on a pitch where bowl was spinning.

Shinwari was not suppose to bowl the final over it was Malik who took a stupid decision.

The other gem more responsible for loss is Babar Azam. He slowed down post power play and his holding of shots in 14-16 overs was another brainfade. He was looking selfishly for his own 100.

You know nothing about cricket.

Blaming Babar, without whom the hacks like Asif Ali would have taken the team to 100 all out.

Those blaming Talat also need their heads checked. Not everyone is as talented as Barbar. Talat batting at around 135 strike rate which was perfect during the partnership with Babar.

The reason for today's loss was Shinwari. Malik made a poor decision to continue bowling both Shinwari and Hassan Ali when both were being tonked. Given that the wicket was spinning, Malik should have bowled himself too.

But nothing can excuse Shinwari. It's one of the worst bowling performances I have seen from a Pakistani, and I am someone who remembers the days of Mohammed Sami!

Why dont you replace Babar then? beggars cant be choosers.

You know nothing about cricket.

Blaming Babar, without whom the hacks like Asif Ali would have taken the team to 100 all out.

Those blaming Talat also need their heads checked. Not everyone is as talented as Barbar. Talat batting at around 135 strike rate which was perfect during the partnership with Babar.

The reason for today's loss was Shinwari. Malik made a poor decision to continue bowling both Shinwari and Hassan Ali when both were being tonked. Given that the wicket was spinning, Malik should have bowled himself too.

But nothing can excuse Shinwari. It's one of the worst bowling performances I have seen from a Pakistani, and I am someone who remembers the days of Mohammed Sami!

Why dont you replace Babar then? beggars cant be choosers.

Relax guys.don't argue with him.this guy has some agenda against Babar Azam.

This is not his first,blaming Babar.
He has countless times blamed Babar.He even said something along the lines of 'Babar fans can be seen supporting Sarfaraz's ban against racial slurs' and that was something that absolutely didnot warrant Babar's mention what so ever so this guy is a proven Babar hater.

Hasan Ali and Shinwari.

That Pisamla guy on debut outperformed our star fast bowlers. Pathetic. Koi Sharam haya hoti hai?

Shinwari was awful, but can’t understand the obsession we Pakistan fans have with blaming the one or two batsmen who actually happen to score runs while the other 5 score next to nothing between them. Yes it would be nice if Talat batted like Adam Ghilcrist and scored quickly, but at least the guy contributed a 50 — it wasn’t a difficult equation in the end with that many wickets in hand, If the chaps knew how to bat instead of just closing eyes and swinging wildly.

Same used to happen in the days of Misbah-ul-Haq, the rest score nothing between them and it’s fine but all blame went on Misbah-ul-Haq for scoring 60 slowly.

Lack of cricket knowledge is the reason. Many PPers act like jazbaati kids.

I will back every top 8 team to score 11 of 5 deliveries in the last over. That's not a steep target in T20 cricket at all. Blame the guy who scored 6 off 4 balls at the end and got out. Why did he even come before Imad?

Its not as easy as it sounds.

Pressure plays a role.

Shinwari - it’s criminal to get a ‘phainty’ of 29 runs in an over.

I was worried even before this game that shinwari would go for over 40 in his 4 overs. Very overrated bowler. Reminds me alot of wahab. Not sure why we have an obsession with pace. It is obvious he does not hit the seam at all, and does not have the requisite ‘skills’. and sooner or later he would get found out in international cricket. Even the wickets he got in the one match were mainly tailenders. He cost us this game aswell as our batters having the usual meltdown. Babar is a fantastic player but he needs to develop his power game so he can finish games. Often sets the platform but then gets out. In other teams that would not be a problem but for us we dont have any other world class batsman so he needs to finish the job. He seemed gutted when he got out which is a good sign though

Back