Match tied between Bangladesh U23 and Pakistan U23 in the ACC Emerging Teams Cup

decent action but lost some pace due to injury but he is quicker than hammad and he can bowl constantly

in high 130s

So he is perfect no. 6 for.international side can play fast when batting and can become a better bowler than Anwar, Hammad, Amir Yameen. So all in all a good find..

Khushdil deserved to play today ahead of Jaahid. Rizwan is a walking wicket, has been just useless with the bat in all 3 games so far, don't deserve to play at 4. Haris with a decent innings to keep the wickets, but he failed to convert it into a 100 and play aggressively later, I don't know what's the issue with his conversion while playing at a crucial position, he don't even have a list A 100 yet. Furthur proof he's best for Test cricket only. Hussain with a superb innings in the end, otherwise 200 wouldn't be possible, he should have been in the national team instead of Hafeez. Nice to see that Zafar is a good tailender as well.

So he is perfect no. 6 for.international side can play fast when batting and can become a better bowler than Anwar, Hammad, Amir Yameen. So all in all a good find..

yeah he is better batsmen than anwar,hammad and amir yameen and he also have height for fast bowling

i hope he performs with both bat and ball

Lol, how do you get out to Bilal?

Guys a club cricketer at best.

lol no idea, from commentary it seems he is very tall and taking advantage of his height pitching ball on right area spinning both way.

BD is in bother now, all depends on this duet Momin and Shanto, if they can play repairing partnership.

This should be a breeze for Bangladesh, 233 is way under par to create any sort of pressure :(

Can't believe we'll lose to them :facepalm:

This should be a breeze for Bangladesh, 233 is way under par to create any sort of pressure :(

Can't believe we'll lose to them :facepalm:

LOL TBH Bangladesh are a much better LOI unit than Pakistan. There is no surprise in losing to them

Pakistan is giving away easy singles, gotta stop them to build pressure

a lot depends on this partnership, if these two can keep going BD got good chance, but so far the game is little bit towards Pakistan.

Zafar into the attack, hope he picks up some wickets soon, Usama should bowl with him

while its good to see Haris get runs and Hammad do decently, its annoying this still suffer from the old pakistan habit of not making it count. Say what you want about babar but at least he sees it through

Babar makes it count as much as Indian batsmen in the 90's. Good personal score which has no bearing on the game (unless you play the windies of course).

A score of 233 is not going to help any bowler shine. Awful awful squad selection by inzi

this will be turning point if Pakistan Take Nasir out, pakistan will win easily here.

most experienced bat of BD side right now in the crease Momin and Nasir.

wicket for talat needs to take wicket of mominal ASAP else ban will win easily

this Nasir Hossain guy have played 58 ODIs, what the hell is he doing in the emerging team?

this Nasir Hossain guy have played 58 ODIs, what the hell is he doing in the emerging team?

evevry team except associates can have four players over 23. as you see pakistan have Rizwan. Harris so on

evevry team except associates can have four players over 23. as you see pakistan have Rizwan. Harris so on

can have from national side too, associates can have full national team.

I am very certain this is the same guy that played against us in the bilateral series and Asia cup in 2012.....

YES 2012 !!!!

:facepalm:

very poor over from Usama, 11 runs from it, a total of 26 runs have been taken from his 3 overs so far, and it's not even a flat pitch where batsmen have scored freely, disapointng to see

And still emerging
:))) :))) :)))
lol but as I said you can have 4 players from national team in this tourney, look at pakistani side they have added some as well

Last edited:

Rizwan, Harris and all Pakistani international players combined here have not even played 58 ODIs :))

Mominul moving towards his fifty, Mudassir is brought into the attack to take his wicket

Pakistan got Rizwan, Hammad azam, Harris sohail so no need to laugh at Nasir :)

Rizwan, Harris and all Pakistani international players combined here have not even played 58 ODIs :))

This could be factually incorrect. I am very certain Harris and Rizwan both have played 20 odd games respectively. add Hammad 10-14 and Bilal's 2 games the total would be somewhere near 58 I guess. Can someone do the math quickly....

I am feeling lazy right now :inzi

Nasir and his 58 ODI experience gone and BD are probably out of the match

Back