Millions of Indians worshiping ordinary preachers l How stupid is that?

Weak minded people will always be preyed upon by the opportunists. Whether it's a baba, messiah, prophet, preacher, guru or whatever title they want to give themselves. Most people are weak at heart and always look for direction, look for blessing from the "one" above and the opportunists recognizing this flaw takes advantage of them for personal gain. This has happened for thousands of years and will continue to happen for the next thousand and so on.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CnIeUkfyGtM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Didn't know about this Paul baba before.

I can't read Hindi, but i can see the picture of fraudster preacher Paul Dinakaran from my state in that screenshot.

What was the discussion about, FC?

(Edit: Got the gist of the discussion from the comments section in Youtube)

Last edited:
It was a question raised by Uma Bharti that why only Hindu babas are targeted. :13:

What is this baba doing in IIM?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4FnVLue8oEQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It was a question raised by Uma Bharti that why only Hindu babas are targeted. :13:

Though, I am not a follower of any baba still I too get the same feeling as what Uma Bharti mentioned.

At least, here in Tamilnadu Non-Hindu preachers/baba's are enjoying more than full immunity from political parties and to a certain extent media despite many of them having less than credible reputation. It is always Hindu customs and babas who get targeted so often here.

Part of it is due to the vote bank politics of our Dravidian parties. These political parties are more than happy to attack a Hindu on their customs whereas always hiding behind the screen to question a non-hindu's beliefs or customs to get their votes. These parties and the most of the Tamil media knows that majority won't raise against their Anti-Hindu propaganda even if they comment in most offend-able way.

Unfortunately, we don't have any reliable truly secular progressive political party to vote for (I had no option but to choose lesser of the two evil while casting my vote).

:facepalm:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1-43XTF18Lc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What is he? Gangster baba?

Last edited:
What if some religious nutters restrict you from drinking Alcohol ? Just because according to them Alcohol is bad and is harmful to your health . If they think that as a fellow citizen it is their duty to decide what is good or bad for you .

Would you want to live your life on their terms Or would you prefer yourself to decide what is good or bad for you ?

if the nutters are genuinely bothered about my health i am ok with it :asif

and if someone is beating your neighbor ( assume in ur home town ) will you be just watching because its none of your business anyway :D

Bravo India TV really, respect where its due. Keep exposing babacracy.

This guy was quite famous as well, still going around i guess.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Buo2rF9cjBY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is a very serious topic and requires some discussion. There is fake baba in every corner of India these days it seems, followed by hundreds and in some cases millions of people. The people literally worship these so called God-men and believe that they possess spiritual powers that would help them live their miserable lives in peace. They put portraits of such fake babaji along with Hindu deities at home and worship them equally. They give their hard earned money to such men who in a little time become super rich.

Its not just the poor and illiterate people who are doing this. There millions of educated people who are crazy about these babas as anyone else. Doctors, engineers, professors, IAS officers, Sportsmen etc all are among the fools who believe in these men.

Most of these babaji happen to be extremely ordinary people. There's nothing impressive in what they say/preach. They are basically fooling people and people are falling in to the their trap. What's wrong with us man? Makes me extremely sad :facepalm:

------------------------------------------------

This thread is meant to be extremely offensive to people who are retarded enough to believe in such crap.
So if you truly got offended, go finger a beehive. These fake God-men are an insult to our culture and religion.

Let me tell something even more interesting.
You Indian expats and NRI's who live abroad have pretty much got to the bottom of it but for many Pakistanis this plague has followed us all the way to USA.

Pick any local Urdu paper and you will see 80% the space is filled with large and bold ads by various Baba Jies, Chacha Jies, Ajmir Walay, Kashmir Walay, Shah Ji, Hakeem Ji, etc, Many of these ads are advertised for Babas who are based in Pakistan, and they do take credit cards.

But the interesting part is, pick an Indian news paper for comparison and you will hardly see any of this non-sense advertising because THEY KNOW that there is no business in this market.
Pakistani based fake Baba jies are still in business because they have identified that Pakistani population abroad is a better market which is more lucrative than the NRIs.

It has reached to a point where the Babas from India (which are mostly non-Muslims) advertise in Pakistani news papers. They simply target the market where the money is.

And I guess the situation is not much different in Pakistani/Kashmiri set up in UK where Baba Ji business is thriving and people just won't learn the lesson.

Ab mazza aayega. hahahaha

BANGALORE: The Karnataka government Monday ordered arrest of controversial Hindu religious guru Nityananada Swami and sealing of his ashram complex near here following allegations of sexual exploitation of women.

The order was issued by chief minister DV Sadananda Gowda in the wake of a state-wide demand for his arrest and closure of the ashram in Bidadi, 35 km from Bangalore.

Nityananda would be arrested in two days, Gowda told reporters.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-Karnataka-CM-orders/articleshow/14031082.cms

What is this baba doing in IIM?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4FnVLue8oEQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

another killer tamil baba :D

not sure what he says when he says something like "ohm sarava baba" or "ohm saravana bhavan" , but if he says his own name then he is pretty stupid and his followers are even more stupid :facepalm:

Seems like Southies are more seriously into these babas. :13:

It's not that simple my friend.

A lot of people who pay them in a believe. They expect something devine in return. Though the baba is not asking him or snatching but he is assuring him that their wishes will be fulfilled which obviously he doesn't have power to fulfil.

Some people donate to have a child, some for job, to recover from illness, some for something else. So in a way, he is spreading wrong messages and it amounts to cheating when you are accepting money for something which you really can't do it.

but isnt that the same with people donating huge money in temples,bowing before idols?Baba worship is atleast better than idol worship.some babas encourage thier followers to do charity telling them it'll solve thier problems,idol wont tell u that.so all is not wrong.I agree the money should be accounted for.,but if want to arrest,why not destroy the temples first

Most Indian people are stupid when it comes to religion. At least people who are over 40 tend to believe in Hindu Babas, Muslim Peer Babas and Christian EVangelists.

Anyone that says a few words that can console their delicate feelings is a God man for them.

Where ever there is misery, these Babas from all religions spring up like Mushrooms. Mushrooms only spring up when there is decay. :facepalm:

but isnt that the same with people donating huge money in temples,bowing before idols?Baba worship is atleast better than idol worship.some babas encourage thier followers to do charity telling them it'll solve thier problems,idol wont tell u that.so all is not wrong.I agree the money should be accounted for.,but if want to arrest,why not destroy the temples first
There is a difference. Though I will support banning collecting money without receipt in temples too. Any donation to temples should also be accounted for and should be white money. Anyway that is another topic.

The main difference is here a fraud is advertising himself as someone who can cure you, fix your son's education related issues, job related issues and asking you money (directly and indirectly). In most of the temples the donation is asked for the maintainance of the temple. (Again as I said before, this should also be audited).

The money donated to temple goes to temple trust which if wanted can be accounted for. The baba's money becomes his personal and completely cheating money.

There is a difference. Though I will support banning collecting money without receipt in temples too. Any donation to temples should also be accounted for and should be white money. Anyway that is another topic.

The main difference is here a fraud is advertising himself as someone who can cure you, fix your son's education related issues, job related issues and asking you money (directly and indirectly). In most of the temples the donation is asked for the maintainance of the temple. (Again as I said before, this should also be audited).

The money donated to temple goes to temple trust which if wanted can be accounted for. The baba's money becomes his personal and completely cheating money.

well it can be said they also ask money for maintenance of their ashrams,making arrangements of food,water etc for the people etc.n they don't force or ask u to give money people donate it off their free will.so once again it is same as temples,people believe donating in temples solves thier problems,others believe donating to babas does the same.

I think the money of babas is also technically invested in the trusts created by them,otherwise anyone can complain n get them arrested.

I would rather call people follwing them stupid than call them cheats,as a cheat.they dont do anything illegal.

well it can be said they also ask money for maintenance of their ashrams,making arrangements of food,water etc for the people etc.n they don't force or ask u to give money people donate it off their free will.so once again it is same as temples,people believe donating in temples solves thier problems,others believe donating to babas does the same.

I think the money of babas is also technically invested in the trusts created by them,otherwise anyone can complain n get them arrested.

I would rather call people follwing them stupid than call them cheats,as a cheat.they dont do anything illegal.

That's the difference.

Temple belongs to all where as Ashram properties belongs to the baba (even legally).

Most Indian people are stupid when it comes to religion. At least people who are over 40 tend to believe in Hindu Babas, Muslim Peer Babas and Christian EVangelists.

Anyone that says a few words that can console their delicate feelings is a God man for them.

Where ever there is misery, these Babas from all religions spring up like Mushrooms. Mushrooms only spring up when there is decay. :facepalm:

At least some of you guys are dong something about it ....

[utube]C9QqaPbFE78&feature=related[/utube]​

genuine concern..
shld target both hindu babas as well as christian babas ( i am sure muslim babas do exist )

Muslim babas are in abundance out there. I remember watching this video, where a muslim baba had the power to generate current, and he would touch people and give them electric shocks that would heal them (I think).

And pakistan has power shortage nowadays

Has anyone seen that Derren Brown program about spiritual healers? If citizens of the most developed nation on earth, America, can follow these fraudsters then it's no surprise to me that Indian village people do the same.

There was one healer on that program who had made so much money, he had his own private jet! :facepalm:

Last edited:
very interesting topic, it had me thinking for a very long time. This problem is certainly not limited to India but since India has so many languages and cultures in it, so many preachers exploit it by simply belonging to that particular community.

The problem is deep rooted than many of us think, humans in general always worshiped or followed messengers or guides from God, nobody personally witnessed the existence of God but simply follow someone who said they had without verifying the proof personally. When it comes to matters of the God humans become weak or less intelligent. Actually when you further dig deep the problem is not God(he just created us) but the guidelines or paths we call as religion.

NO baba ONLY DADA :asif

BoromirC.jpg

this is also a problem in Pakistan too.........serious problem

fake peers, another negative thing adopted from the hindu culture :facepalm:

Santhosh Madhavan alias (Swami Amritha Chaitanya)
santhosh.jpg

Kochi: Ernakulam Sessions judge A.Haripal on Tuesday has convicted Santhosh Madhavan alias Swami Amritha Chaitanya to 16 years of rigorous imprisonment and a penaltyof Rs 2,10,000.
Fifth Additional Sessions judge K. Haripal has ordered Santhosh Madhavan ,found guilty under sections 376(rape), and 342(wrongful confinement) of the IPC to undergo 8 years of rigorous imprisonment in two cases each.
The court has also imposed a penalty to the tune of Rs 2,10,000 on Santhosh Madhavan to be given to the girl who stood by her statement that Santhosh Madhavan had sexuallyexploited her and subsequently helped to prove the case. However, out of the 4 victims involved in the case 3 of them have turned hostile earlier.
Santhosh Madhavan, known in his private circles as Swami Amirtha Chaitanya, had a vast followers.
The prosecution had sought maximum punishment for the accused in the case as he had committed the crime of raping three poor minor girls , the inmates of an orphanage he was running, and a 22-year old woman in 2008.
images

Madhavan's arrest seemed to have opened a can of worms.
Since then the state police have raided the homes of several swamis - Divya Joshi, a self-proclaimed sanyasi in Thrissur district, Swamy Thapasyananda, a godman in Panthalam, Swamy Almachaithanya in Kannur district, Matha Prasanna, who runs a 'charitable' trust, and Amma Thaya Mahamaya - both in Kottayam district.
Police have recovered documents of fraudulent land deals involving huge amounts, fake passports, bogus passbooks and cheque leaves of various banks from their possession. Many of them have been accused of taking money from "devotees" by promising to heal them of fatal diseases and remove their "bad luck".
Among those under the scanner is self-proclaimed Christian spiritual leader, Brother Thanku, who has been accused of fraud.

Last edited:
no baba no god.I'm an atheist:)

I am kind of an atheist too. I don't rule out the possibility of a God but none of the religions seem genuine to me. All made up.

Babagiri needs to be tightly monitored but i wouldn't target any religion. They may be questionable, bring a little harm to harmony once in a while but overall all religions serve as a perfect control for the naturally vicious human instincts. Stuff like karma, judgement day makes billions of people think twice about doing certain things they would otherwise do. If all were to follow survival of fittest, nature's food chain, toughest gets to mate like concepts of jungle we'd be eating, killing each other, raping women like crazy dufus everyday and there would be no society, no economy, no progress.

I think there is room for religion on our planet. But we should be worry of elements that take advantage of it to fool people. The problem is not with babas, i am all for spiritual preachers. Only the ones who cheat by saying they are the reincarnation of a deity and possess supernatural powers offend me.

Came across these clips from Pakistan. So this is occurring there too. :13:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/piBd4LmQIlE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Last edited by a moderator:
Bad effects of forcible conversion:danish

NAH, just side-effects of living beside hindus :danish

my khandaan reverted to the right religion some 8 generations ago from sikhism :moyo

U just can't handle the fact that 99% of Pakistani muslims are Natives of sub-continent, meaning they reverted to the right path

99%..........:don

i'll let u digest that for a minute

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the whole World and also in the USA (despite propaganda and bad press)..............i wonder who's forcing those reverts now :27:

i hope someday you come to embrace the truth and live with it

Last edited:

my khandaan reverted to the right religion some 8 generations ago from sikhism :moyo

U just can't handle the fact that 99% of Pakistani muslims are Natives of sub-continent, meaning they reverted to the right path

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the whole World and also in the USA (despite propaganda and bad press)..............i wonder who's forcing those reverts now :27:

You mean what you perceive the truth to be???

Iam living along with the preceders of peaceful muslims who arrived first in indian sub continent during 7th century,they never prompted me to join their religion like the recent converts:)

Last edited:
read the lines above u bolded

Nothing there above substantiates that your belief is the truth for all mankind.

All it says is 8 generations ago your family took a different path to which it was treading, nothing more or less and today it perceives it to be the right path. For all i know/care 8 generations down the line, your khandaan may take another route.....

As for being the fastest growing religion, lovely great for Islam- hooray, but what is the relevance of it?? Without being too harsh and disrespectful , that is a bit like a playground chest thumping of "my dad earns more than yours"......

Mate if you hadnt born in a Muslim family, then odds are pretty fair that you would'nt have been a Muslim today....

@ Ambi

do you remembr in my intro page i told u about Amirtha math right ?? :asif

I am kind of an atheist too. I don't rule out the possibility of a God but none of the religions seem genuine to me. All made up.

Babagiri needs to be tightly monitored but i wouldn't target any religion. They may be questionable, bring a little harm to harmony once in a while but overall all religions serve as a perfect control for the naturally vicious human instincts. Stuff like karma, judgement day makes billions of people think twice about doing certain things they would otherwise do. If all were to follow survival of fittest, nature's food chain, toughest gets to mate like concepts of jungle we'd be eating, killing each other, raping women like crazy dufus everyday and there would be no society, no economy, no progress.

I think there is room for religion on our planet. But we should be worry of elements that take advantage of it to fool people. The problem is not with babas, i am all for spiritual preachers. Only the ones who cheat by saying they are the reincarnation of a deity and possess supernatural powers offend me.

lol I dont believe in god,karma or any of the stuff u mentioned,do u think I go around raping women,killing people.there is something called law too .n common sense.I do what I feel right as long as its legal.simple

lol I dont believe in god,karma or any of the stuff u mentioned,do u think I go around raping women,killing people.there is something called law too .n common sense.I do what I feel right as long as its legal.simple

Yar i meant to say k religions more or less helped ( past) in keeping people's junglee, violent nature under check (not that the barbaric ways are extinct). God's name was used to put fear in mind of the evil. It helped the early men in differentiating themselves from other creatures, building a society and make progress.

In time civilization spread across the planet and different religions evolved. Mixed with politics it served as the perfect tool to control people. To bring them under a roof and even make them fight each other in its name.

Now with the advancement of science and tech, many of us have started questioning them all but we can't question the genesis of it and say we were better of without religion at first place. Religion served us well for a long time tbh but now's the time to monitor it carefully and make sure fake babas do not take any advantage of religious people out there.

Last edited:
Yar i meant to say k religions more or less helped ( past) in keeping people's junglee, violent nature under check (not that the barbaric ways are extinct). God's name was used to put fear in mind of the evil. It helped the early men in differentiating themselves from other creatures, building a society and make progress.

In time civilization spread across the planet and different religions evolved. Mixed with politics it served as the perfect tool to control people. To bring them under a roof and even make them fight each other in its name.

Now with the advancement of science and tech, many of us have started questioning them all but we can't question the genesis of it and say we were better of without religion at first place. Religion served us well for a long time tbh but now's the time to monitor it carefully and make sure fake babas do not take any advantage of religious people out there.

ofcourse we would hv been better without it.if barbaric people wanted to do something,they would do it regardless.they wont stop because of the fear of the god.religions hv only created divide n caused riots.I do appreciate the teaching of varios scriptures but at the end of the day they r a result of a human mind.

@ Ambi

do you remembr in my intro page i told u about Amirtha math right ?? :asif

No i told you a lot about amirthanantha mai and you denied most of the things by saying that she provided quality education for you and your friends:)))

No i told you a lot about amirthanantha mai and you denied most of the things by saying that she provided quality education for you and your friends:)))

still i say the same .. she still providse quality education :amir

but she is a fraud anyway

1. Fake peers devoid of true beliefs of the Quran, Sunnah and the consensus of the classical scholars existed amongst Muslims ever since Labid ibn Asim era. Things like taweez were often sold by these fake babas and were pretty common and popular throughout the Mediterranean trade routes. Blaming people of other faiths for the ills within your own community clearly shows ur blatant disrespect for others...very unlike true followers of Islam.

2. Pretty sick of hearing people like you claim "the right religion" ...this us vs them ideology. This perpetual self delusion gotta stop. You need to have some humility and respect for others' beliefs if you want them to respect yours. I personally consider every religion imperfect, delusional and plain nonsense. However, that is my opinion and I respect everyone's personal faith and beliefs regardless of how ridiculous it sounds. If you want to get into technicalities...I can spend an hour listing questionable rituals in Islam starting with circumvallating counter clockwise seven times about the Ka'ba, kissing the Black Stone, running back and forth between the hills of Al-Safa and Al-Marwah, drinking from the Zamzam Well, going to the plains of Mount Arafat and Stoning of the Devil, are relics of the Pagan religion of the Arabs. I can also list # of questionable practices in Christian faith similar to pagan rituals as well. We can spend eternity arguing whose faith is perfect and the "right one"

3. 99% of subcontinental muslims are reverts is more or less true but the nature of their conversion can be questionable. We don't know, we weren't there...some may have perhaps chose the path due to the fear of sword, some may have fallen in love with the scripture. Your argument is fairly one sided without any historical proof to back your statement. However, I can provide historical facts of few instances where force was used. Now one may question those sources and it will come down to your personal interpretation, let's just leave it at that.

3a. There are roughly 14 million Jews today in this world and a very high percentage of that population is both educated & wealthy. They control the riches far and wide. Their contribution to science, engineering is immense. Now look at the majority of muslims in this world today...suffering from poverty, malnutrition, lack of education. The mullahs would like muslims to be blindfolded to these realities and keep believing in higher population= Strength and one day Muslims will be poised to take over this world. Also another fact is that the majority of the world’s estimated 12 million refugees are Muslims including 2 million shelters in Pakistan alone. I'll let u digest that for a min homie.

4. Really tired of hearing how Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and USA. These stats are based on # of people identifying themselves as muslim in every census however, there is no way to count the # of people leaving Islam on a daily basis. They don't have polls, graphs, surveys counting those people. They could either start identifying themselves as members of another faith or they could simply be non religious. Now it is pretty preposterous to claim that certain religion is the fastest growing when you don't have the complete data set. Plus it just sounds like you're marketing a product.

If someone decides to revert/convert to certain religion...it's his personal choice..not sure how does that affect you or your future? O and dude if you consider every stat related to Islam presented by the west as propaganda then what makes u think others won't do the same to your droplets of wisdom?

1. Fake peers devoid of true beliefs of the Quran, Sunnah and the consensus of the classical scholars existed amongst Muslims ever since Labid ibn Asim era. Things like taweez were often sold by these fake babas and were pretty common and popular throughout the Mediterranean trade routes. Blaming people of other faiths for the ills within your own community clearly shows ur blatant disrespect for others...very unlike true followers of Islam.

2. Pretty sick of hearing people like you claim "the right religion" ...this us vs them ideology. This perpetual self delusion gotta stop. You need to have some humility and respect for others' beliefs if you want them to respect yours. I personally consider every religion imperfect, delusional and plain nonsense. However, that is my opinion and I respect everyone's personal faith and beliefs regardless of how ridiculous it sounds. If you want to get into technicalities...I can spend an hour listing questionable rituals in Islam starting with circumvallating counter clockwise seven times about the Ka'ba, kissing the Black Stone, running back and forth between the hills of Al-Safa and Al-Marwah, drinking from the Zamzam Well, going to the plains of Mount Arafat and Stoning of the Devil, are relics of the Pagan religion of the Arabs. I can also list # of questionable practices in Christian faith similar to pagan rituals as well. We can spend eternity arguing whose faith is perfect and the "right one"

3. 99% of subcontinental muslims are reverts is more or less true but the nature of their conversion can be questionable. We don't know, we weren't there...some may have perhaps chose the path due to the fear of sword, some may have fallen in love with the scripture. Your argument is fairly one sided without any historical proof to back your statement. However, I can provide historical facts of few instances where force was used. Now one may question those sources and it will come down to your personal interpretation, let's just leave it at that.

3a. There are roughly 14 million Jews today in this world and a very high percentage of that population is both educated & wealthy. They control the riches far and wide. Their contribution to science, engineering is immense. Now look at the majority of muslims in this world today...suffering from poverty, malnutrition, lack of education. The mullahs would like muslims to be blindfolded to these realities and keep believing in higher population= Strength and one day Muslims will be poised to take over this world. Also another fact is that the majority of the world’s estimated 12 million refugees are Muslims including 2 million shelters in Pakistan alone. I'll let u digest that for a min homie.

4. Really tired of hearing how Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and USA. These stats are based on # of people identifying themselves as muslim in every census however, there is no way to count the # of people leaving Islam on a daily basis. They don't have polls, graphs, surveys counting those people. They could either start identifying themselves as members of another faith or they could simply be non religious. Now it is pretty preposterous to claim that certain religion is the fastest growing when you don't have the complete data set. Plus it just sounds like you're marketing a product.

If someone decides to revert/convert to certain religion...it's his personal choice..not sure how does that affect you or your future? O and dude if you consider every stat related to Islam presented by the west as propaganda then what makes u think others won't do the same to your droplets of wisdom?

Just like his namesake...erratic and often "over the line." May be you should glance over your own written pearls before judging others huh champ? looks like your school skipped the chapter on punctuation.

Quality post bro. Agreed with every point.
I am sure Lethal said it in jest, that much i can tell about him having read his posts for an year or so. Chilled out lad who likes bit of banter. :)

Pakistan has a vast section in Barelvis/Sufis and Shias who essentially have the similar mindset of latching onto "God's representatives"....

How do you know for sure that Islam is the right path and not Sikhism?

Its only a belief.

Transformation from Santa Singh to Lethal Sami? :yk

Can we still use Sardarji jokes on you? :asif

Last edited:

How do you know that your ancestors were sikhs?

That's what you get mixing Hindu rituals with Islam. These practices are mainly seen in the sub-continent.

Nonsense, these practices are nothing to do with paganism. In fact they are continuing the practices of prophets(their families) who spoke of one God. It a reminder of the continuation of what came before. You really are ignorant.

LOL. It's idiotic to suggest people were forced to convert to Islam. Indonesia has the biggest Muslim population, no Muslim army ever set foot in Indonesia.

Jews have never had an empire. Islam had the most modern, powerful empire for over a 1000 years and will one day again have this. Jews will never have an empire. Their alliance with Christians is new, it's a Zionist Judo-Christian alliance. It's on its way out. Israel is a temporary entity, like previous crusader outposts.

Muslims are nearly 2 billion. Islam is the most practiced single way of life on the planet and conversions to Islam in the west are skyrocketing. You may not handle the truth but you must accept it. :)

In Islam you are supposed to help new converts, it part of the religion. As for the west or more to the point the Zionist alliance and it's puppets in Washington the more they attack Islam the more Islam is being followed.

If you have any courage, I request/challenge you to start a thread on how Islam is fasle and give it your best shot. But I don't think you have such courage because you're a coward who attacks Islam and then runs off with his tail between his legs, a bit like how the yanks will do in Afghanistan. :)

Baba Dhindriya wala :facepalm:

Video in Punjabi

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oi8IaaRynp4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gangster babey beating up fake babey, not that i approve this drastic measure but its quite hilarious ( may offend certain people though)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MO7PV6oPBx0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Most fake baba videos on youtube are from this TV9 channel which is in Telugu :facepalm:

Obviously none of these poor jahil common people have watched the new Ridley Scott movie Prometheus.

Or else they would have known that we were created or engineered by 7-9 feet tall Humanoid Engineers from a distant galaxy who seeded our planet with life and probably seeded a lot of other planets as well.

So they are the ones who they should be praying to specially considering the Engineers looked really pissed at the end of the movie and actually created Aliens as biological weapons to kill us all.

In hindsight, its probably these peers who have pissed them off. Taking all the credit for helping mankind.

Hum jiyengey, hum marengey.
Babaji tuaddey liye.

Bihari-Punjabi mixed breed pandit singing this on loudspeaker for some UK-waaley babaji near my house. :)))

People are attracted to the Babas, Pirs and Faqirs because of the lack of personal connection which is missing in many religions.

People want to witness the holy, the divine and talk to them directly. Also most people don't want to use their brains so such things happen.

Surah 6, Al-An'aam - Cattle - Verse 108

But do not revile those whom they invoke instead of Allah, lest they revile Allah out of spite, and in ignorance: for, goodly indeed have WE made their own doings appear to every community. In time, to their Sustainer they must return: and then HE will make them understand all that they were doing.

Muslims are only required to convey the Message as best as they possibly can - they are strictly prohibited from mocking or demeaning the beliefs of others.

^ Thanks sister, i am not Muslim though. I am a non hindu born in a hindu brahmin family.

^ Thanks sister, i am not Muslim though. I am a non hindu born in a hindu brahmin family.

You are welcome, dear Brother.

Apologies if the post appeared to be directed at you - it was'nt. I just wanted to remind my Muslim brethren of Q6.108, for we are apt to forget ourselves on occassions, and make statements which run contrary to the Laws of Islam.

Last edited:
People are attracted to the Babas, Pirs and Faqirs because of the lack of personal connection which is missing in many religions.

People want to witness the holy, the divine and talk to them directly. Also most people don't want to use their brains so such things happen.

Healers like Pandit Maharaj, Peer Syed Shahib, Ajmeri Baba operating out of UK are some of the most notorious fraud healers. They trap susceptible housewives into investing thousands of $$$ into spiritual healing, removal of "black magic" (lol), promising love life & financial well being. Every satellite south asian channel gets bombarded by these ads all day long especially targeting vulnerability of stay at home moms and housewives.

I've personally seen people invest up to $5000 on stones and rings that is suppose to prevent planet Saturn from circling into your life causing bad omen. That $5k could've gone into paying bills instead they were handed some cheap rock with magical powers that apparently can control galactic movements. Ridiculous!

^ Haha. Aalim Nagi - Mehboob aap ke kadmoon mein (Your love literally at your feet)

I am gonna hunt down this specific UK-waaley babji. Beware.

There is a confusion here, do people worship them or just go to them to get some mental satisfaction away from materialistic world like many people do yoga etc??

Last edited:
There is a confusion, do people worship them or just go to them to get some mental satisfaction away from materialistic world like many people do yoga etc.

You mean a bit like the placebo effect?

Asaram is a fraud . He has so many reports of land grabbing against him & is now proved to be a perv too . We know a Sindhi Uncle who is a rich businessman , his disciple,a influential figure in his ashram in our town & people say has Asarams money invested in his business . I had asked him this perv's monetary worth & after sprouting some nonsense like no one should question saints,he said this guy is worth close to a Billion $ !!!
We are so stupid & gullible that it is unbelievable . I think it is TV & their stupid sermons which make them so famous & rich . All such channels ,that show these sermons should be banned .This asaram & his son drink alcohol big time too .

You mean a bit like the placebo effect?

yup some time away from what you can say materialistic world , talk about kindness toward humanity and other good deeds with no material(money) returns etc.

There is a confusion, do people worship them or just go to them to get some mental satisfaction away from materialistic world like many people do yoga etc.

i have seen this asaram on tv for few minutes for laughs , he just give religious sermons . Good orator but a fraud imo .

All this is drama and will get mileage only for a few days .

When the dust settles Asaram Bapu will be free in no time. He has got a million of followers and no law can keep him behind bars for too long.

Majority of god men are frauds and criminals backed by hindu right wing organisations and parties.

Majority of god men are frauds and criminals backed by hindu right wing organisations and parties.

Thats right and theres nothing that you can do to stop that business. Feel free to be frustrated forever.

Back