Millions of Indians worshiping ordinary preachers l How stupid is that?

This is a very serious topic and requires some discussion. There is fake baba in every corner of India these days it seems, followed by hundreds and in some cases millions of people. The people literally worship these so called God-men and believe that they possess spiritual powers that would help them live their miserable lives in peace. They put portraits of such fake babaji along with Hindu deities at home and worship them equally. They give their hard earned money to such men who in a little time become super rich.

Its not just the poor and illiterate people who are doing this. There millions of educated people who are crazy about these babas as anyone else. Doctors, engineers, professors, IAS officers, Sportsmen etc all are among the fools who believe in these men.

Most of these babaji happen to be extremely ordinary people. There's nothing impressive in what they say/preach. They are basically fooling people and people are falling in to the their trap. What's wrong with us man? Makes me extremely sad :facepalm:

------------------------------------------------

This thread is meant to be extremely offensive to people who are retarded enough to believe in such crap.
So if you truly got offended, go finger a beehive. These fake God-men are an insult to our culture and religion.
Ur absolutely right in ur assessment abt fake god men.... But for ur knowledge, It's prevalent in many religions .... I had heard in news many times,abt fake preachers in other religion too who fooled families to send their daughters with them so as to get good luck ...

It's sad how ppl pour money into these fake preachers, instead they cud give to poor & expect god to b happy over their generosity ....

See wat does some mullahs & Pope do...its there in all religion

I am thinking of going into Baba business after i retire...... Their is loads of money and untapped market...

Thats like digging up various terrorist incidents around the World and on the basis of a common Muslim terrorist imply that every Muslim is a terrorist.

Peers, Fakirs, Babas, Sadhus fraud they might be, but majority of them pedophiles and rapists is a gross generalization.

And anyway , you cannot ban all the Babas and the fakirs due to mistakes of a few, the onus should be on the followers to identiy the frauds and save themselves from being cheated. If people stop following these Babas/Fakirs then their business would automatically come to an end, but if people themselves want to follow these Babas and spend/waste their money to get some peace of mind then nobody has the right to interfere.

People's money, People's wish.

Thats like digging up various terrorist incidents around the World and on the basis of a common Muslim terrorist imply that every Muslim is a terrorist.

Peers, Fakirs, Babas, Sadhus fraud they might be, but majority of them pedophiles and rapists is a gross generalization.

And anyway , you cannot ban all the Babas and the fakirs due to mistakes of a few, the onus should be on the followers to identiy the frauds and save themselves from being cheated. If people stop following these Babas/Fakirs then their business would automatically come to an end, but if people themselves want to follow these Babas and spend/waste their money to get some peace of mind then nobody has the right to interfere.

People's money, People's wish.

Can you please show me where this baba and peer culture has been specified in Islam?

Most of the babas are fake and most of the fake ones are rapists. That is a fact.

On topic- Indians really need to do away with these dhongi babas. I know a family, who literally worshiped Asaram Bapu and got upset when I declined to join them for his satsang.

On topic- Indians really need to do away with these dhongi babas. I know a family, who literally worshiped Asaram Bapu and got upset when I declined to join them for his satsang.

that was my question do people literally worship them or just go to them to find as you can say spiritual solace away from materialist world??

Can you please show me where this baba and peer culture has been specified in Islam?

Most of the babas are fake and most of the fake ones are rapists. That is a fact.

Fake I agree but rapist they are not, not most of them. And anyways, there are laws to prosecute the rapists right, punish the bad ones and spare the good ones to do their business. Whats the problem ?

Fake I agree but rapist they are not, not most of them. And anyways, there are laws to prosecute the rapists right, punish the bad ones and spare the good ones to do their business. Whats the problem ?

That is what is happening.

The rare sincere ones are continuing to preach and the rapists are mostly caught and some get away with it.

I dislike these Baba's to the core. I always make fun of people following these THUGS. My driver who earns 5000 rs a month spent 2000 to meet Nirmal Baba despite most people telling him its useless. But he is a poor man hoping for a miracle to improve his financial position. These Baba have good marketing strategy which hooks on the needy. Only one that i respect is Sai Baba of Shirdi , even then i made fun of the follower who equate him with God.

I do not think people in India worship " Babas " in strict sense. They have a notion that these people are special and pious , and can get rid of there problems.

Its basically a cultural thing that has been going around for many years and the roots have become deep. Many people making big money out of this , so if anything is done against this they are bound to retaliate.

Why are we even comparing these babes of India with Pakistan?Complete different ideology.

1. Fake peers devoid of true beliefs of the Quran, Sunnah and the consensus of the classical scholars existed amongst Muslims ever since Labid ibn Asim era. Things like taweez were often sold by these fake babas and were pretty common and popular throughout the Mediterranean trade routes. Blaming people of other faiths for the ills within your own community clearly shows ur blatant disrespect for others...very unlike true followers of Islam.

2. Pretty sick of hearing people like you claim "the right religion" ...this us vs them ideology. This perpetual self delusion gotta stop. You need to have some humility and respect for others' beliefs if you want them to respect yours. I personally consider every religion imperfect, delusional and plain nonsense. However, that is my opinion and I respect everyone's personal faith and beliefs regardless of how ridiculous it sounds. If you want to get into technicalities...I can spend an hour listing questionable rituals in Islam starting with circumvallating counter clockwise seven times about the Ka'ba, kissing the Black Stone, running back and forth between the hills of Al-Safa and Al-Marwah, drinking from the Zamzam Well, going to the plains of Mount Arafat and Stoning of the Devil, are relics of the Pagan religion of the Arabs. I can also list # of questionable practices in Christian faith similar to pagan rituals as well. We can spend eternity arguing whose faith is perfect and the "right one"

3. 99% of subcontinental muslims are reverts is more or less true but the nature of their conversion can be questionable. We don't know, we weren't there...some may have perhaps chose the path due to the fear of sword, some may have fallen in love with the scripture. Your argument is fairly one sided without any historical proof to back your statement. However, I can provide historical facts of few instances where force was used. Now one may question those sources and it will come down to your personal interpretation, let's just leave it at that.

3a. There are roughly 14 million Jews today in this world and a very high percentage of that population is both educated & wealthy. They control the riches far and wide. Their contribution to science, engineering is immense. Now look at the majority of muslims in this world today...suffering from poverty, malnutrition, lack of education. The mullahs would like muslims to be blindfolded to these realities and keep believing in higher population= Strength and one day Muslims will be poised to take over this world. Also another fact is that the majority of the world’s estimated 12 million refugees are Muslims including 2 million shelters in Pakistan alone. I'll let u digest that for a min homie.

4. Really tired of hearing how Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and USA. These stats are based on # of people identifying themselves as muslim in every census however, there is no way to count the # of people leaving Islam on a daily basis. They don't have polls, graphs, surveys counting those people. They could either start identifying themselves as members of another faith or they could simply be non religious. Now it is pretty preposterous to claim that certain religion is the fastest growing when you don't have the complete data set. Plus it just sounds like you're marketing a product.

If someone decides to revert/convert to certain religion...it's his personal choice..not sure how does that affect you or your future? O and dude if you consider every stat related to Islam presented by the west as propaganda then what makes u think others won't do the same to your droplets of wisdom?

Just like his namesake...erratic and often "over the line." May be you should glance over your own written pearls before judging others huh champ? looks like your school skipped the chapter on punctuation.

So opening this thread was now worth it.

This post may be a year old, but it deserves a round of applause. A devastating and brilliant argument.

ramdevwoman295.jpg

Booked under SC/ST Act for anti-Dalit remarks, Baba Ramdev faces arrest

http://zeenews.india.com/news/gener...-remarks-baba-ramdev-faces-arrest_928161.html

No body is forcing anyone to go to any baba unlike in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia where national wealth is used to propagate the state religion. have you personally visited any such person before you declare their teachings ordinary. What if someone called Islam or the Prophet names without understanding anything. Muslims are not happy with following their own religion. This obsession with bringing down other religions and people will prove fatal for us. Leave other people alone. have we achieved perfection in Islam?When you are perfect people will automatically leave all such babas and follow your religion.

he said that Rahul Gandhi goes to dalit family house for picnic and honeymoon ,not sure about exact words

If that is the exact words used by Baba, I do not see anything wrong with it.

It is true that Rahul Gandhi goes to Dalits only during elections time. He visits them whenever he needs votes.

Big hungama over nothing.

Fake babas are everywhere, why?
People want something which they cannot get, like lots of money, children, marriage etc etc.
They think that these people will do some magic & all the wishes will come true.

Islam is full of logic ? How?What problem do you have with Mata Amritanandamayi.She gave 23 million dollars at the time of the Tsunami ,helps millions of people and works 20-22 hours a day . So many people in my neighborhood got houses built by her . Why do you have a problem with that. There is no logic to belief. If you believe it is automatically illogical.Do not say that your belief is better than other.

This recent case is a classic:

Dead, deep-frozen Indian guru in fact ‘deeply meditating’

NEW DELHI –*Despite being declared dead and kept in a deep freezer at his ashram for six weeks, an Indian guru’s followers are confident he will return to life to lead them.

Devotees placed Ashutosh Maharaj, whom authorities declared clinically dead Jan. 29, in the freezer and have been watching over his body in the sprawling ashram in the town of Nurmahal, in Punjab state. Maharaj, reportedly in his 70s, is one of India’s many gurus who headed the Divya Jyoti Jagrati Sansthan (Divine Light Awakening Mission) and claims to have millions of followers around the world.

Mission spokesman Swami Vishalanand insisted earlier this week their leader was not dead but was in fact in a state of “samadhi,” the highest level of meditation, and was therefore still conscious. Vishalanand said followers were now waiting for Maharaj to end his meditation. “(Maharaj) is still sending messages through followers in their meditative stage to protect his body till he returns,” he said.

The decision to place him in the freezer was challenged in court by a man claiming to be the guru’s former driver, who alleged several followers were not releasing the body as they were seeking a share of his properties. But the court rejected the man’s petition after receiving information from authorities confirming his death, reportedly from a heart attack.

“It is up to his followers to decide what they want to do with the body,” said Punjab official Reeta Kohli.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20...-guru-in-fact-deeply-meditating/#.U2AFbGa3PMI

Last edited:
Islam is full of logic ? How?What problem do you have with Mata Amritanandamayi.She gave 23 million dollars at the time of the Tsunami ,helps millions of people and works 20-22 hours a day . So many people in my neighborhood got houses built by her . Why do you have a problem with that. There is no logic to belief. If you believe it is automatically illogical.Do not say that your belief is better than other.

To answer your last question why not?

If someone believes, for example, that one ideology - say liberalism - is better than another (say fascism) why shouldn't that view be expressed?

If that is the exact words used by Baba, I do not see anything wrong with it.

It is true that Rahul Gandhi goes to Dalits only during elections time. He visits them whenever he needs votes.

Big hungama over nothing.
You don't know the meaning of the honeymoon right ? Stop defending uncivilized statements

Read the book 'Holy Hell:A memoir of faith,devotion and pure madness' by Gail Tredwell, an australian writer who was a disciple and closest personal attendant of 'the hugging saint' for 20yrs..:)

There's a movie called Kumaré - about a man who pretends to be a guru, handing out 'spiritual advice' it pretty much exposes why people fall into these traps.

Why can people not mind their own business. If the concerned baba is not taking your money why do care. many Muslims have commited acts of terror . Many countries like Sudi nd Iran sponsor terrorissm not to speak of Pakistan. Why dont you care about that. Many Muslims fight with ech other in the name os Shia Sunni etc-way more harmful than any of these people. No Baba has killed the followers of another baba or bombed anyone.If anyone breaks the law the law of that place will take care of it without you guys shedding all these tears. if people find out that they are being fooled they will stop on their own accord without your"enlightenment"

You don't know the meaning of the honeymoon right ? Stop defending uncivilized statements

We use the word Honeymoon in a generic way. Like the "Honeymoon period is over at the work now the real work begins.." etc.

I am sure Ramdev meant that Rahul Gandhi goes to Dalits for fun and time pass. Not for real Honeymoon as in married couples.

People need to stop getting buttthurt for every small thing.

Do you honestly believe that Ramdev meant that Rahul Gandhi goes to Dalits to have sex with Dalit girls? :facepalm:

I am no supporter of these useless babas, but this is such a silly thing which is getting unwanted attention from media.

We use the word Honeymoon in a generic way. Like the "Honeymoon period is over at the work now the real work begins.." etc.

I am sure Ramdev meant that Rahul Gandhi goes to Dalits for fun and time pass. Not for real Honeymoon as in married couples.

People need to stop getting buttthurt for every small thing.

Do you honestly believe that Ramdev meant that Rahul Gandhi goes to Dalits to have sex with Dalit girls? :facepalm:

I am no supporter of these useless babas, but this is such a silly thing which is getting unwanted attention from media.
He said
"Rahul goes to Dalit homes for honeymoon and picnic. Had he married a Dalit girl, his luck could have clicked and he would have become the prime minister."
Yeah he used word honeymoon in right context, I hope the officials who filed case against him gets suspended soon :59:

Had the same statement being made about Brahmin/Rajput girls then the upper castes would be up in arms. But it is only Dalit girls, who don't deserve the same honour that our girls do.

So the followers of the 'frozen guru' are now refusing to hand over his body for cremation.

Indian court asked to decide whether Hindu spiritual leader is dead or simply meditating

An Indian court is set to decide whether a Hindu spiritual leader is dead – or in a state of profound meditation.

His Holiness Shri Ashutosh Maharaj, who founded the Divya Jyoti Jagrati Sansthan religious order, died in January, his wife and son have said.

But his followers insist he is still alive and have refused to hand over his body for cremation, The Telegraph reported.

They claim that the guru, in his 70s, is actually in a deep state of mediation, known as Samadhi, and have frozen his body at their Ashram in the Jalandhar district of Punjab in anticipation of his awakening.

Doctors declared the Hindu leader clinically dead following what is thought to have been a heart attack – but the group’s official website says he has been in a “deep meditative state (Samadhi) since 29 January 2014”.

Punjab Police also confirmed his death but the Punjab High Court later dismissed its status report and local government officials decided that the dispute was a spiritual matter.

The guru’s wife and son have now filed a court application demanding an investigation into his death and for his body to be returned to them.

According to The Telegraph, his son, 40-year-old Dilip Jha, believes his father’s followers are keeping hold of his body in order to maintain control of his finances – the sect’s property estate is worth an estimated £100 million.

Divya Jyoti Jagrati Sansthan was started in 1983 for “the upliftment and empowerment of the most deprived, underserved and underprivileged strata of society”. It aims to help people understand their “individual role in shaping the world”.

The movement is now a global one, with followers across the world united in the hope of “world peace”.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...der-is-dead-or-simply-meditating-9451412.html

Well Ashutosh is still dead and in a freezer ermm I mean meditating.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/punja...eeking-probe-into-death/article1-1280281.aspx

Meanwhile another 'Guru' has come to prominence.

kabir_jayanti_001.jpg

Followers of wanted "godman" Rampal hold out against police

(Reuters) - Followers of a self-styled "godman" armed with clubs and stones defied rounds of teargas from security forces on Tuesday, preventing police from arresting the controversial guru who is wanted on murder charges.

Police failed to break through the human chain of men, women and children around the fortress-like, sprawling hermitage where the 63-year-old Satguru Rampalji Maharaj lives in Haryana, 170 km (105 miles) northeast of New Delhi.

Several people were hurt in clashes around the compound, as Rampal's supporters threw stones from the roof. Some devotees leaving the buildings said they had been kept there against their will for days with little food or water.

"Our guru is a holy man. It is our duty to protect his life. We will kill and fight till we die to save him," a devotee told Reuters TV.

Tensions rose last week after a judge ordered Rampal's arrest in a 2006 murder case, in which he is accused of instructing his supporters to open fire on villagers, killing one and injuring six.

"We have court orders to arrest the guru but his followers are attacking the police from all directions. All our warnings have failed," said police inspector Ramsharan Jadhav.

Rampal heads a sect that worships the 15th century poet and mystic Kabir, who is known for a message of tolerance that is followed by people from different faiths.

http://in.reuters.com/article/2014/11/18/india-religion-clashes-idINKCN0J20UW20141118

Btw baba ramdev has got Z plus security cover now. Reward for the effort he put for BJP during elections.

Actually these fake Godmen have political backing. One more Pakhandi 'Gurmeet Ram Rahim' has rape and murder charges, but BJP made deal with him and got his support in Haryana by-polls and won elections. But these guys are very clever, they highlight charity work, can you believe 100s of his goons went to Mumbai and performed Swachh Bharat drama and gained popularity on social media.

Guru Nanak said Hindu should read Gita and Muslim should read Quran, stop these superstitions.

Make kindness thy mosque, sincerity thy prayer-carpet, what is just and lawful thy Quran, Modesty thy circumcision, civility thy fasting, so shalt thou be a Musalman;

Make right conduct thy Kaaba, truth thy spiritual guide, good works thy creed and thy prayer, The will of God thy rosary, and God will preserve thine honour, O Nanak, let others' goods be to thee as swine to the Musalman and kine to the Hindu;

Hindu and Musalman spiritual teachers will go bail for thee if thou eat not carrion.

Thou shalt not go to heaven by lip service;

it is by the practice of truth thou shalt be delivered.

Unlawful food will not become lawful by putting spices therein.

Nanak, from false words only falsehood can be obtained.

There are five prayers, five times for prayer, and five names for them -

The first should be truth, the second what is right, the third charity in God's name, The fourth good intentions, the fifth the praise and glory of God.

If thou make good works the creed thou repeatest, thou shalt be a Musalman.

They who are false, O Nanak, shall only obtain what is altogether false.

We have these type of fraudsters in Pakistan too but it is different level in India. You see their ad on Indian channels.

Tensions rose last week after a judge ordered Rampal's arrest in a 2006 murder case, in which he is accused of instructing his supporters to open fire on villagers, killing one and injuring six.

"We have court orders to arrest the guru but his followers are attacking the police from all directions. All our warnings have failed," said police inspector Ramsharan Jadhav.

Rampal heads a sect that worships the 15th century poet and mystic Kabir, who is known for a message of tolerance that is followed by people from different faiths.

http://in.reuters.com/article/2014/11/18/india-religion-clashes-idINKCN0J20UW20141118

Something doesn't quite add up between those two bolded bits of text.

Actually these fake Godmen have political backing. One more Pakhandi 'Gurmeet Ram Rahim' has rape and murder charges, but BJP made deal with him and got his support in Haryana by-polls and won elections. But these guys are very clever, they highlight charity work, can you believe 100s of his goons went to Mumbai and performed Swachh Bharat drama and gained popularity on social media.

This joker is now a part time pop artist too.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Q48tagwurUw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

His religious persona:

Pita_Ji.jpg

His pop persona:

0.jpg

India is the home of these weird God men running all over the place!! Now another one by the name of Guru Rampal is creating mayhem as his "devout followers" attempt to defend him form allegations of murder charges. Had it been a Muslim or Hafiz Saeed the media will not be able to get enough of the story. It would have been front page news all over the globe.

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/police-storm-rampal-s-ashram-find-deadly-traps-within/345350

Thats how these media techs are for TRPs. BJP govt stormed into this guys ashram is no news for them .....It would have given a different picture had he been of a different faith and what TRPs they would get !!

Hope they do the same for any criminals without discrimination.

Guru Nanak said Hindu should read Gita and Muslim should read Quran, stop these superstitions.

OMG - what a movie. As long as ppl fear of non existent so called gods, this industry is flourishing :) Any one can cash in and absolutely no recession

Another fraud is Brother Anil Kumar, the son in law of YSR, who performed the miracle of stopping rain.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG - what a movie. As long as ppl fear of non existent so called gods, this industry is flourishing :) Any one can cash in and absolutely no recession

Actually these Godmen thrive more during recession time. The more misery around, the better for them. Aunties and Uncles are ready to fall on these Godmen's feet.

The same goes for religion. More misery around, the more people will subscribe to their religion. People need some hope to live. They think by following so and so rituals or formalities, they will see better days in the future.

Another fraud is Brother Anil Kumar, the son in law of YSR, who performed the miracle of stopping rain.

Nothing surprising. Christian missionaries have been using these fake tactics to seek converts for many decades now. This is the easiest way to seek converts.

Brother Anil Kumar devudu...

Brother anil kumar is Gaaaad...

Brother anil kumar mimmalni kapadathaadu

bother anl kumar will save you from your sins....

We have these type of fraudsters in Pakistan too but it is different level in India. You see their ad on Indian channels.

Yes It is one of the biggest problems in India that mostly everyone just doesn't want to talk about even the media. Mostly these followers are middle class and below which is scary . I have also seen these followers do crazy things like they are drugged or something .

Yes It is one of the biggest problems in India that mostly everyone just doesn't want to talk about even the media. Mostly these followers are middle class and below which is scary . I have also seen these followers do crazy things like they are drugged or something .

Followers include VVIPs like Advani etc. One such Godmen was gifted a Maybach.

Followers include VVIPs like Advani etc. One such Godmen was gifted a Maybach.

Yes even some players are also followers like Murali Karthik.
But the VVIPs are mostly for political and financial reasons. They are not exploited as the common man is, I can't even tell what happens to a simple natured guy and his wife and daughters.

Yes even some players are also followers like Murali Karthik.
But the VVIPs are mostly for political and financial reasons. They are not exploited as the common man is, I can't even tell what happens to a simple natured guy and his wife and daughters.

Poor Murali Karthik is small fish, what can he offer to Godmen. I am talking about people like our Goddy who cried on national TV for one such Godmen. Gavskar, Kumble, VVS all bow their head in front of such Godmen.

This created a spat between UV and his father Yograj, who has strong dislike for Baba cult. UV was not ready for Cancer treatment initialy.

Poor Murali Karthik is small fish, what can he offer to Godmen. I am talking about people like our Goddy who cried on national TV for one such Godmen. Gavskar, Kumble, VVS all bow their head in front of such Godmen.

This created a spat between UV and his father Yograj, who has strong dislike for Baba cult. UV was not ready for Cancer treatment initialy.

I honestly didn't know about this, But if its true then I have no words to say. I can't believe even such personalities can be brainwashed.

Check this one out guys. The rockstar baba! :)))

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Q48tagwurUw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

'Guru ji' has now been dead and in a freezer, ermm I mean meditating for almost a year now. lol

The Punjab and Haryana High Court on Monday suspended an earlier order by a single-bench which had directed the Punjab government to perform the last rites of Ashutosh Maharaj, the controversial godman and founder of Divya Jyoti Jagriti Sansthan (DJJS), Nurmahal.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahom...ozen-guru-Ashutosh-Maharaj.html#ixzz3OLJWmNBu
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I have this Indian friend who worships this guy called sai baba. Even went to the university he started up. It is quite obvious this guy is a magician who is really good at slight of hand tricks nothing more

Here in the deep south, mega church pastors and preachers have been doing similar tricks for ages. Most of them are filthy rich and shameless in calling themselves the second coming of Christ. Funnily, their biggest defenders are senior citizens and recently converted. Religion is the most profitable business and they know how to exploit the weak minded for maximum financial gain.

Im not really into religion. But I believe in Horoscope, not the yearly, monthly, daily BS. The one where it shows boxes which indicates where 9 planets where when you were born and blah blah. They predict most of it is right.

Forced castration: CBI files case against Sirsa Dera chief Ram Rahim

Petitioner, Hansraj Chauhan, has alleged that around 400 male devotees belonging to Haryana, Punjab, Rajasthan etc, including himself, were castrated at the Dera after its head falsely claimed that the "castration would lead to realisation of God through him".

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5PaxYpRCQ6s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LMAO :))) :)))

Forced castration: CBI files case against Sirsa Dera chief Ram Rahim

Petitioner, Hansraj Chauhan, has alleged that around 400 male devotees belonging to Haryana, Punjab, Rajasthan etc, including himself, were castrated at the Dera after its head falsely claimed that the "castration would lead to realisation of God through him".

Can't believe that there are people ready for castration on the word of this idiot.:facepalm:

Can't believe that there are people ready for castration on the word of this idiot.:facepalm:

actually that is great news. the idiots won't breed and hence his stupid genes won't get passed on.

Live healing. A woman's kidney were healed in the name of God while others are jumping with joy.

India surely has the most intelligent people in the whole world.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rha8tXgp_aU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This guy is an emerging preacher. Speaks well. Thing is I know him personally, and know some of his frauds in his personal life. Here he is telling others how he once wrote an exam without reading something, asked God for help, and God asked him to read something where he found that he had answered in the exams was indeed true.

Live healing. A woman's kidney were healed in the name of God while others are jumping with joy.

Can't blame them.

Most of them are desperately poor and needy. They need something to believe that the situation can get better.

These are the people who will convert at the drop of a hat. Just do a magic 101 in front of them and they will pray to any God you say.

You should see how common this is in the US

lol that reminds me of this.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5qVMaOrSpK0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is an excellent piece by Derren Brown who is exposing such frauds.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iuP5uOI7Xwc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Latest dhongi exposed - Radhey maa :)))

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9BIVcVbuOsk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Anyone seen this?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OXUzG6YKuvo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Funny FC you created a thread calling Gurmeet a rockstar saint and this as well.

Anyone seen this?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OXUzG6YKuvo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Haha watching it now. I did meditation daily once for about a month. After about 2-3 weeks I started feeling special, as if I was born special and that felt that I deserved to be treated like a king. Weirdly, I noticed people treating much more nicely, people started asking me more advice and noticed that people were just staring at me in general.

With all due respect to people's religious sentiments, this is the most absurd practice in the subcontinent and has contributed immensely in keeping us backward.

Recently also in Punjab, the Gyani-Dera Baba conflict has ruined the peace and harmony we have maintainjed with such hardwork over decades.

That Dera Sacha Sauda is a joke, we all know but also for sikhs i want to say you guys have been fool enough as well in following these UK, Canada wale hardcore Gyani folks. They hjave big turbans and beards but are the worst of the sikhs from the inside, get money from shoddy folks out of India and have just one purpose to topple govts over here and destabilize the region to their benefit. Please grow up and be progressive. The intellectual true sikhs, the business minded good folks are awesome. Its just the paendoo gyani folks who blindly follow anyone wearing a Jhagga and holding a long kirpaan that are the buffoons of the land.

Back