Millions of Indians worshiping ordinary preachers l How stupid is that?

Bhaijaan

Hall of Famer
Runs
Post of the Week
This is a very serious topic and requires some discussion. There is fake baba in every corner of India these days it seems, followed by hundreds and in some cases millions of people. The people literally worship these so called God-men and believe that they possess spiritual powers that would help them live their miserable lives in peace. They put portraits of such fake babaji along with Hindu deities at home and worship them equally. They give their hard earned money to such men who in a little time become super rich.

Its not just the poor and illiterate people who are doing this. There millions of educated people who are crazy about these babas as anyone else. Doctors, engineers, professors, IAS officers, Sportsmen etc all are among the fools who believe in these men.

Most of these babaji happen to be extremely ordinary people. There's nothing impressive in what they say/preach. They are basically fooling people and people are falling in to the their trap. What's wrong with us man? Makes me extremely sad :facepalm:

------------------------------------------------

This thread is meant to be extremely offensive to people who are retarded enough to believe in such crap.
So if you truly got offended, go finger a beehive. These fake God-men are an insult to our culture and religion.

Last edited:
If millions are allowed to worship an imaginary friend in the sky then why not let them worship so called 'god men' - it's their choice.

People are obviously free to do anything that doesn't bring harm to the society/nation. But the thing is following a religion still makes sense. Whether you like them all or not, all religions have some wonderful writings. You get to learn some good values. It enhances your spirituality and wisdom to a great extent. Read the Holy Quran, Bible, Ramayan, Guru Granth Sahib. All wonderful writings.

You don't really need a fake baba to connect to God. You gotta read and adhere by the principles.

While there are lot of fake baba's...there are a few who talk sense, give advice and stuff...but the more famous ones are all incredibly corropt..Puttaparthi Sai Baba etc etc...

I never understand the divine angle to it, If you like somebodies teachings you can definately follow him..like Osho...but unlike Osho...these baba's attach some divinity to them and these stupid helpless public who await any miracle to make their lifes better follow him...but as Gabbar said....as long as it is teachings and they do not do any relative harm...its no different to religion...religion did not do much good too anyway..than deluding people and make them fight for it or ...give imaginary rewards for silly stuff...

Sony TV broadcasts this Nirmal baba everyday. Anyone seen?

People are like babaji meri dukaan chala di aapne, babaji aapne mujhe baap bna diya, babaji aapne mujhe naukri dilwa di :))

[utube]P7q-HfUmv9E[/utube]

Last edited:
Grrrr.. If my oratorical skills in spirituality is decent , i might have become a fake baba. :heart:

Its more of a case of babas + beneficiaries fooling the people and not the followers alone getting fooled.
Also its very difficult for me to digest the fact that lots of white people follow these fake babas ( IMO white people are least religious ) :facepalm:

Madurai-Aadheenan-pontiff-Arunagirinatha-Sri-Gnanasambanda-Desika-Paramacharya-Swamigal-crowns-Nityananda-on-Sunday..jpg

Navrocks bhai very few of them are quality. Very few

This thing is spreading in our culture like a virus. Babagiri is a hot business right now.

I know, 1 in a 1000 may be. All are fake...

There used to be a Pujari in Anjaneya Temple few km's where I used to live..when I was a kid he was just a pujari..but by the time i was in my teens...he became a baba...and then a few years later...he was caught in a rape attempt case...well the real suprise is...the "followers" went to police station fought with the police..because apparently he was preaching them that some devil or people or other religious people are trying to affect his divinity and take them in a wrong path path..and this case was their attempt...a guy committed suicide in support for him in front of police. The police took a brave step and arrested all the 300 + people ...after the arrest they left the baba and went back to their homes leading their lives... baba was sentenced for 14 yrs or something :D

Last edited:
Navrocks bhai very few of them are quality. Very few

This thing is spreading in our culture like a virus. Babagiri is a hot business right now.

south indians are already minting money out of it :snack:

Nithyaanada
kalki
bangaru
amirthanadamayi etc

Last edited:
So this would be quite similar to fake Peers all over Pakistan. Although people dont worship them but they rely heavily on what the peer has to say n taweez they get from them could cost in thousands. Ive heard some people gifting luxury cars and even villas to their peers? What happened to giving charity to poor people?

I know, 1 in a 1000 may be. All are fake...

There used to be a Pujari in Anjaneya Temple in a few km's where I used to live..when I was a kid he was just a pujari..but by the time i was in my teens...he became a baba...and then a few years later...he was caught in a rape attempt case...well the real suprise is...the "followers" went to police station fought with the police..because apparently he was preaching them that some devil or people or other religious people are trying to affect his divinity and take them in a wrong path path..and this case was their attempt...a guy committed suicide in support for him in front of police. The police took a brave step and arrested all the 300 + people ...after the arrest they left the baba and went back to their homes leading their lives... baba was sentenced for 14 yrs or something :D

The pujaris these days are no good either. All they care about is money. At some places like Haridwar it gets so crazy seriously one wonders if he is dealing with a pujari or a pimp in red light area. No disrespect to the good men but that's what i have seen.

So this would be quite similar to fake Peers all over Pakistan. Although people dont worship them but they rely heavily on what the peer has to say n taweez they get from them could cost in thousands. Ive heard some people gifting luxury cars and even villas to their peers? What happened to giving charity to poor people?

Bro you have any idea the amount of money our fakesters are making? You'd stack whole Burj Khalifa with that money.

I heard Nithyananda has followers till :D

that is the worst part..

recently Nithyanada became the head of Madurai Aadheenam which has 2000 years of history :facepalm:
these people bring shame to our country and hindusim

few of our fake babas worth 100s of crores..
recently one fake swamy Nithyananda was caught in a sex MMS and he is heading a muth which is worth more than 500 crores :asif

that is the worst part..

recently Nithyanada became the head of Madurai Aadheenam which has 2000 years of history :facepalm:
these people bring shame to our country and hindusim

really? Who is that disgracefull idiot who appoints these people?

Velu yar i came across this guy's video on istream while checking out euro 2012 videos. Was arguing with a media person about a sexual molestation allegation by a guy. :))

And btw...What about RamDev Baba? I know he does not proclaim he is god, and he teaches yoga...fighting corruption with anna now. Knowing these people, I am guessing he is not that innocent and probably has a lot of property...will be pleasantly suprised if not

The only "baba" i respect is Sai Baba of Shirdi , rest deserves to be shot.

really? Who is that disgracefull idiot who appoints these people?

http://www.chron.com/business/press...-Paramahamsa-Nithyananda-Conducts-3611499.php

nithya is appointed as 293rd guru , the number 293 itself gives some idea about how old the establishment is ..

Velu yar i came across this guy's video on istream while checking out euro 2012 videos. Was arguing with a media person about a sexual molestation allegation by a guy. :))

got very poor taste :asif

Sony TV broadcasts this Nirmal baba everyday. Anyone seen?

People are like babaji meri dukaan chala di aapne, babaji aapne mujhe baap bna diya, babaji aapne mujhe naukri dilwa di :))

[utube]P7q-HfUmv9E[/utube]

that guy is ridiculous.once a girl came from Nagpur n said she cant get a job,baba asked wen was the last time she had orange juice n then asked her to distribute oranges among poor n she'll get the job

dunno how they have such large following:facepalm:

Puttapathi Sai Baba was the biggest of all ....I was slapped by my teacher once for bad mouthing him when I was in inter.....disgracefull idiot....they delayed the news of his death..because of the financial matters..and where does the trust fund of thousands of crores go...wonder where they went

that guy is ridiculous.once a girl came from Nagpur n said she cant get a job,baba asked wen was the last time she had orange juice n then asked her to distribute oranges among poor n she'll get the job

dunno how they have such large following:facepalm:

and if she had got the job she might become his follower for life :facepalm:

Many NRIs bring money from foreign countries to build ashrams just to promote these babas and make money out of this business. Sure in return they do a langar on an open road, blocking traffic with all the tant-shant and play the bollywood ripped bhajans on loudspeaker to make the whole colony go crazy :yk

There is this temple very close to my home. Built by these people who were once the scum of our area. Their relatives in UK collect money in the name of this baba and his trust (UK waley baba ji :)) ) and then they do a function once in 6 months here in our colony. No spirituality really, they just do it for show sake so that they can film it and show their people back UK that they are doing something here and get more money from them. :facepalm:

Here in India, they are a pain. So once in 6 months when this UK wala baba comes, they play all the bollywood ripped bhajans on loudspeakers, block roads, do this langar which leaves the colony in a total mess. The baba comes on a Palki can you believe it and rests in his VIP house built next to temple and poor bhayias go all crazy.

Oh god :facepalm:

Last edited:
And this fake babas are not exclusive to hindusim.
I had seen christian videos in TV in which blind people gets their sight and their heart problems gets solved in minutes by the divine touch .

There are many things wrong with our country but this takes the cake IMO.

if 5 billion people can be systemically brainwashed in to fooling themselves to be associated with some form of man made, hocus pocus, prehistoric, illogical organized religion then this is entirely possible.

And this fake babas are not exclusive to hindusim.
I had seen christian videos in TV in which blind people gets their sight and their heart problems gets solved in minutes by the divine touch .

KA Paul..the master of all.

if 5 billion people can be systemically brainwashed in to fooling themselves to be associated with some form of man made, hocus pocus, prehistoric, illogical organized religion then this is entirely possible.

Yar religion is a completely different debate. Even if its just fairy tale, one learns a lot by following any religion. You may disagree with a few points but the rest of the stuff is quality. Now i am not religious at all but i know for sure that if anyone thoroughly reads religious scriptures he's bound to gain a lot of wisdom. Only for his good. He may even end up questioning what he read for years. But one should rather read and know his stuff thoroughly than just follow it blindly because he's a born hindu or muslim. All good.

But this babacracy is ridiculous. Making India dumber

who says these babas don't possess spiritual power to reach God....recently saw pics of God at some baba's funeral :p

KA Paul..the master of all.

KA Paul for Andhra Pradesh, and for Tamilnadu its Paul Dinakaran's mafia :facepalm:

Some renowned(?) (in)famous babas of Tamilnadu includes but not limited to Kanchi Jayaendra Saraswathi Swamigal, Chandrasekara saraswathi Sawamigal, Nithyananda, Premanandha(Late) etc

Last edited:
If millions are allowed to worship an imaginary friend in the sky then why not let them worship so called 'god men' - it's their choice.

Fantastically put words. Couldn't agree better.

there is this psychotic preacher in USA named Fred Phelps. wiki him and you will be astounded at how dangerous evil people in the guise of preaching can become.

there is this psychotic preacher in USA named Fred Phelps. wiki him and you will be astounded at how dangerous evil people in the guise of preaching can become.

Yep. Have read about him in a news few months back. He was the one who wanted to burn the Holy Qur'an in public, right?

My grandfather's friend is a retired Principal and is bit religious. Recently he went to one of these baba's function somewhere. Met the baba, touched his feet got his blessings. Later he got to know the baba was one of the poor students of his college once upon a time. :asif

Two more fraudster babas from Tamilnadu - Sakthi Amma (?) from my home town and Melmaruvathur Bangaru adigalar

Sachin cried on some charlatan baba's funeral, I switch off TV whenever he comes on screen now.

Real saints dont need publicity, there are real faqirs/sadhus also.

Look at some of the christian frauds in US...living the promised life of wealth by duping people everyday in the name of Christ and vulnerable christian conservatives donate in droves

Joel Osteen - TV preacher on Faith Network
Lakewood Church and Osteen’s 10.5 million Dollar Home also owns couple of private planes == this guy is one of the biggest mega church preachers in Texas. He bought a NBA basketball stadium and converted into his church

Creflo Dollar
Rolls-Royces, private jets, million-dollar Atlanta home and $2.5 million Manhattan apartment ==== his daughter recently filed domestic abuse charges against him. One of the most influential African American preachers

Benny Hinn
$10 million seaside mansion; a private jet, a Mercedes SUV and convertible, and “layovers” between crusades at the cost of $900 - $3,000 per night at locations including Hawaii, Cancun, London, Milan etc

and there are many more.

Sachin cried on some charlatan baba's funeral, I switch off TV whenever he comes on screen now.

It was Puttaparthi Sai Baba's Funeral, it was pathetic to see sachin in that sorry excuse for a man's funeral..and on top of that crying. Pathetic...

That was strange, also Yuvraj and Harbhajan thanking their babey after winning world cup. :facepalm:

Goes to show that its not just the poor and illiterates who are following them but int sportsmen and top officers as well. What's wrong with these people? :boom:

That was strange, also Yuvraj and Harbhajan thanking their babey after winning world cup. :facepalm:

Goes to show that its not just the poor and illiterates who are following them but int sportsmen and top officers as well. What's wrong with these people? :boom:

I think with Sikhs , it is different they only have Gurus at their Gurudawaras and their religion is based on Gurus//right?..I may be wrong..but I think thanking guru their is part of their religion...No?

Guys, i'd rather follow Alex Jones. At least he's got some entertaining stories. :))

I think with Sikhs , it is different they only have Gurus at their Gurudawaras and their religion is based on Gurus//right?..I may be wrong..but I think thanking guru their is part of their religion...No?

Not at all. In fact it is the opposite of that. Sikhism has clearly established that Guru Granth Saheb (the holy book) is the last Guru and all sikhs should just adhere to its teachings.

Those gurus are not like the 10 sikh gurus. They are the fake dera gurus who are fooling the village people. Too bad that UV, Harbie are doing the same. UV's dad had a lot to say about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a topic !!!

My blood just boils when I hear about these so called baba/guru/god men. (whoever he is). Even if one is good still I hate him cuz he is encouraging these culture which is exploited by frauds.

I have seen many babas and my father used to follow one of them too. But by the time when I am old enough to have my point, I made sure there is no baba worshiping in my house. I just threw straight option at my Dad that "Either me or baba". :p My Dad was smart enough to get rid of baba.

When I was living in Delhi, I used to live in an apartment complex (first floor). Every friday, one baba used to come and do some bhajan just outside my flat. From my balcony I observed him a lot of times and was surprised how all these stupid people can't see obvious things.

The baba used to come with a box and keep it next to him. Everyone who used come and touch his feet used to drop money in that box. Then after the affair is done, he used to go home with the box. I used to think what a cool business he is running? Making money to allow people touching his feet ??

I feel we should have one more ministry to get rid of these babas.

India is the land of Gurus and Babas. no wonder? Hindus(and most Indians) generally wants a physical guru/baba to console them or (mis)guide them.

What a topic !!!

My blood just boils when I hear about these so called baba/guru/god men. (whoever he is). Even if one is good still I hate him cuz he is encouraging these culture which is exploited by frauds.

I have seen many babas and my father used to follow one of them too. But by the time when I am old enough to have my point, I made sure there is no baba worshiping in my house. I just threw straight option at my Dad that "Either me or baba". :p My Dad was smart enough to get rid of baba.

similar thing happened with us also..
when i was 8 or 9 years old my father use to travel to sivakasi to visit a fake baba and stay with him for 2 or 3 days quite regularly ( i think he paid to stay in the ashram and also he travels 500kms by bus which itself was tiring some 15 years back IMO )..

later that fake baba got arrested for forgery and then my grandma use to make make fun about it even till now :))) :)))
only thing i can think about the reason for my father to follow him was that our powerlomm business was running very bad at that time and my father might have followed him for some mental relief :(

but my father became less religious and spiritual later and sort of atheist now :)

While there are lot of fake baba's...there are a few who talk sense, give advice and stuff...but the more famous ones are all incredibly corropt..Puttaparthi Sai Baba etc etc...

I never understand the divine angle to it, If you like somebodies teachings you can definately follow him..like Osho...but unlike Osho...these baba's attach some divinity to them and these stupid helpless public who await any miracle to make their lifes better follow him...but as Gabbar said....as long as it is teachings and they do not do any relative harm...its no different to religion...religion did not do much good too anyway..than deluding people and make them fight for it or ...give imaginary rewards for silly stuff...

Even if they are not fake (which are they are of course), they are not meant to be worshiped. People are not meant to be worshiped.

similar thing happened with us also..
when i was 8 or 9 years old my father use to travel to sivakasi to visit a fake baba and stay with him for 2 or 3 days quite regularly ( i think he paid to stay in the ashram and also he travels 500kms by bus which itself was tiring some 15 years back IMO )..

later that fake baba got arrested for forgery and then my grandma use to make make fun about it even till now :))) :)))
only thing i can think about the reason for my father to follow him was that our powerlomm business was running very bad at that time and my father might have followed him for some mental relief :(

but my father became less religious and spiritual later and sort of atheist now :)
My dad stayed religious till his last day but he was away from this baba in one day.

When I was 14 I had a big fight with him over this issue and I just expressed all what I had inside me regarding this matter.

I had no problem with him getting involved in spiritual matters but he was sending a lot of money to that Ashram like a duty every month.

I said, you can send if you feel you have enough for us (children) to take care of all our needs (education and all). If not and still you send, I will leave this house as I think I need to think about myself :p

That did the trick. He never sent a single Rs after that.

A lot of times people don't realize how big business this is. For one person it may look like rs 10 and not a big deal. But from hundreds of thousands when collected its close to the revenue of a corporation.

Last edited:
Even if they are not fake (which are they are of course), they are not meant to be worshiped. People are not meant to be worshiped.
Absolutely right.

Also by allowing people to worship them or pay them they set a trend. They tell other frauds how lucrative this business is.

this is not restricted to hindu dharam, there are thousands of fake babas in Pakistan too.

If they ask or want to get paid, they are fake.

The problem in India is many people believe a human being can be divine. Then again they believe a cow can be too. Not sure the logic behind this but such mentality is open to abuse, financial abuse.

The problem in India is many people believe a human being can be divine. Then again they believe a cow can be too. Not sure the logic behind this but such mentality is open to abuse, financial abuse.

I am not a hindu expert....I think Hinduism says there is god in you , ne and everybody and everybody who does good is a god. And about Cow, Cow was Lord Sri Krishna's Favorite animal and also was his vehicle if I am not wrong..hence worshipped. That is not the problem..the problem is the fake baba's and helpless followers..not hindusim or people worshipping a cow.

and btw..it is not "such mentality" but a costum....and a belief...

Last edited:
I am not a hindu expert....I think Hinduism says there is god in you , ne and everybody and everybody who does good is a god. And about Cow, Cow was Lord Sri Krishna's Favorite animal and also was his vehicle if I am not wrong..hence worshipped. That is not the problem..the problem is the fake baba's and helpless followers..not hindusim or people worshipping a cow.

It's illogical mentality. The same goes for baba's in Pakistan. It's illogical to ask a human being to do something divine when you believe in an all powerful creator who has can do what he wants, when he wants and who can hear your every request. Call it a belief, mentality or custom doesn't really matter here.

Yes the cow worship is illogical too. Stopping your car to let a cow pass is very strange to say the least. If you can do this you can fall for anything, that's why so many people get fooled by such fraudsters imo.

A poster above tried to equate this with religion, obviously he has an anti-religion agenda but religion(Islam) tells you to use logic,observation, not to follow anything blindly.

most religious people in india by default worship saints instead of showing respect .. :facepalm:
and this indian trait is inherited by other religions too ( including muslims )

This is the greatest fraud of them all. Rs 40,000 crore empire, this guy fooled millions of Indians for decades with his haath ki safai :facepalm:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VNMxQtwkIuk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
I mean come on, these are the most ordinary magic tricks and that was enough to fool Indians for years and years. Some of the most knowledgeable folks in my family worship this guy. :facepalm:

I dont mean to offend any religion, but worshiping people is wrong. I dont care who they are, how good they are, people are not meant to be worshiped.

Think about it, what sort of trends would that set? Do you really want a couple of hundred "gods" in your parliament? Do you really want them roaming around, fooling people to do dumb things, and getting paid for it?

You are an educated guy, think about it, and think about the effects of stuff like this in a society. There are countless examples.

Anyone claiming to have these powers, asking people for money to do stuff like this, should be arrested and thrown in jail. Dont care who they are

I mean come on, these are the most ordinary magic tricks and that was enough to fool Indians for years and years. Some of the most knowledgeable folks in my family worship this guy. :facepalm:

i had seen lots of dumb white guys and even dumber white chicks in one of the ashrams that i use to visit in my collage days :heart:
IMO its easier to fool a westerner emotionally/spiritually than an indian

i had seen lots of dumb white guys and even dumber white chicks in one of the ashrams that i use to visit in my collage days :heart:
IMO its easier to fool a westerner emotionally/spiritually than an indian

Now we know why you went there :p

Now we know why you went there :p

and another reason is that my collage was run by one of the most popular south indian saints and we dont need to attend the classes if we do some social service in the ashram :D

and i know more about these ashrams and purpose of these ashrams than most people..
and worst part is that media and politicians are also getting the benefits from these religious establishments

One of the most disappointing videos you'd come across. Forget Sachin, listen to these top minds of our country. :-l

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IgPAAOuOBEg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
I dont mean to offend any religion, but worshiping people is wrong. I dont care who they are, how good they are, people are not meant to be worshiped.

Think about it, what sort of trends would that set? Do you really want a couple of hundred "gods" in your parliament? Do you really want them roaming around, fooling people to do dumb things, and getting paid for it?

You are an educated guy, think about it, and think about the effects of stuff like this in a society. There are countless examples.

Anyone claiming to have these powers, asking people for money to do stuff like this, should be arrested and thrown in jail. Dont care who they are

I do not worship anybody, I do not believe in God. And I believe worshiping anything is wrong...and it is as wrong and naive worshiping something you have never seen such as the God...

@KKWC...

Those things are as logical as existence of God...For you Allah is god..for somebody else Sri Krishna is god..and since Cow helped Sri Krishna...he will worship him...and personally both are loads of ...err...do not want to offend anybody. It is people's beliefs...nothing specifically illogical in this...it always was illogical

And about my statement that hinduism considering anybody who does good is god( I am not sure how valid this is), I do not think it is saying anything about powers...but the fact that anybody who does good is divine....and there are no slave mentality in Hinduism I think.....all gods were humans and were incarcinations of lord Vishnu.....in hinduism

Last edited:
Same problem in Pakistan , people never question anything coming out of such Baba 's mouth and blindly follow everything , even if it contradicts Islam 's teachings .

If you need to know what Islam wants from you , read the Quran sharif with translation and tafseer . But our people will not do the hard work , give them some taveez or some quick dua and wazeefa that will earn them sawab of praying for a 1000 nights or something . :moyo

I
Those things are as logical as existence of God...For you Allah is god..for somebody else Sri Krishna is god..and since Cow helped Sri Krishna...he will worship him...and personally both are loads of ...err...do not want to offend anybody. It is people's beliefs...nothing specifically illogical in this...

Islam is based on logic, an all powerful creator who is nothing like a human created us. Nothing illogical about this, on the other hand a divine cow which is not even to the level of a human being? I'm not trying to compare which is truth or not but the point is some things can make sense, others can't. People should use their common sense which every human being has. To believe a man can be divine is totally illogical as man suffers from all sorts of pains and ends up dying.

Here is another fraud.

amma+hugging%5D.jpg

:))

Islam is based on logic, an all powerful creator who is nothing like a human created us. Nothing illogical about this, on the other hand a divine cow which is not even to the level of a human being? I'm not trying to compare which is truth or not but the point is some things can make sense, others can't. People should use their common sense which every human being has. To believe a man can be divine is totally illogical as man suffers from all sorts of pains and ends up dying.

Here is another fraud.

amma+hugging%5D.jpg

Oh well, If you say so..Islam is based on Logic ..Okay..I believe existance of Allah is logic but not belief!!!. Again......like muslims do not eat a pig...hindus worship a cow...many..almost all religions do not make sense to me. ... these are all beliefs...And Hindu gods...all of them experianced incredible pain in their lives...Lord Rama to Anjaneya to Krishna ...everybody...they faced the bad things and won...hence they are gods according to hinduism...and all the gods go back to heaven after their work on earth was finished...And hence hindus believe god experiances pain..so does man...and when hinduism says every man who does good is god( I am not exactly sure it says that...I heard it)....it only means they are all good, divine people...not some people with powers who can give million of rewards for praying for other people!!

even in Pakistan these religious babas and saints are thriving eventhough it is clearly against the teachings of Islam no question about it. it is the biggest sin and people go to these guys and ask them to do things for them

Islam is based on logic, an all powerful creator who is nothing like a human created us. Nothing illogical about this[/IMG]

:))) in order for a person to believe in God and follow the beliefs of a religion, the person has to abandon logic to do so. Afterall, if God gave man logic and the ability to reason, why would he not allow man to use logic and reason to understand him and his ways? Instead, religion, both Christianity and Islam says that man cannot understand the things and ways of God by logic and understanding. Consequently, when people ask logical questions about their religion, they are treated as outcasts and rejected from the religion.

This is the greatest fraud of them all. Rs 40,000 crore empire, this guy fooled millions of Indians for decades with his haath ki safai :facepalm:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VNMxQtwkIuk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
This was the biggest fraud in Indian baba business. I don't think I hate any other baba more than him.

The surprising thing is I have seen a lot of educated people visiting him and even some IT guys having passwords of his name. :facepalm:

Any magician can do better tricks than these. Remember when some armed men attacked this baba ? Instead of saving himself he jumped out of window and ranaway, letting his followers die. What a devine person ?

How can our police allow this kind of drama?

:))) in order for a person to believe in God and follow the beliefs of a religion, the person has to abandon logic to do so. Afterall, if God gave man logic and the ability to reason, why would he not allow man to use logic and reason to understand him and his ways? Instead, religion, both Christianity and Islam says that man cannot understand the things and ways of God by logic and understanding. Consequently, when people ask logical questions about their religion, they are treated as outcasts and rejected from the religion.

not true mate, i think you have had some bad experiences with religion, which comes through in all your statements about it and god.. We both know there is good and bad seen in religion and religious people.. I'm extremely inquisitive and some people have outcasted me and some havn't, stop feeding this one sided view to everyone that it is completely illogical to believe in god and that all religions are bad.. its very stupid

If someone is getting peace and happiness from following any Baba irrespective of him being honest or cheat , then what is your problem ?

They dont snatch money from you and give it to the Babas . It is their own money and they have every right to spend it in any way they want as long as it doesnt harm anyone .

If someone is getting peace and happiness from following any Baba irrespective of him being honest or cheat , then what is your problem ?

They dont snatch money from you and give it to the Babas . It is their own money and they have every right to spend it in any way they want as long as it doesnt harm anyone .
It's not that simple my friend.

A lot of people who pay them in a believe. They expect something devine in return. Though the baba is not asking him or snatching but he is assuring him that their wishes will be fulfilled which obviously he doesn't have power to fulfil.

Some people donate to have a child, some for job, to recover from illness, some for something else. So in a way, he is spreading wrong messages and it amounts to cheating when you are accepting money for something which you really can't do it.

:facepalm:

are you serious ??
as a fellow citizen i will be concerned about him :(

if i use your very own argument , its between me and the innocent who is getting cheated by babas and you have nothing todo :D

PS:-
i guess you do follow some baba , am i right ?? :asif

People being dumb does affect me and the country in every walk of life, not to mention these babas are embarrassing the religion itself.

Some of the babas in Punjab, Haryana i knew would sit right next to the sacred Shri Guru Granth Sahib and people would bow to them before bowing to The Granth. What is this if not a mockery of the religion? What is it that the baba tells that is not already written and readily available?

Last edited:
:facepalm:

are you serious ??
as a fellow citizen i will be concerned about him :(

if i use your very own argument , its between me and the innocent who is getting cheated by babas and you have nothing todo :D

PS:-
i guess you do follow some baba , am i right ?? :asif

What if some religious nutters restrict you from drinking Alcohol ? Just because according to them Alcohol is bad and is harmful to your health . If they think that as a fellow citizen it is their duty to decide what is good or bad for you .

Would you want to live your life on their terms Or would you prefer yourself to decide what is good or bad for you ?

We are not stopping anyone from doing it bro, we are just saying it's stupid.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CnIeUkfyGtM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Didn't know about this Paul baba before.

Last edited:
Back