Misbah 99* on this day in 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
:))) :)))

As much as this is a deletable thread; it just reminds me so much of his "tuk tuk"!

LOL. My friend messaged earlier in the day

"Mohali Update: Misbah 88* off 2084 balls" :)))

Here is what one of my friend posted on his facebook wall..

Breaking News!!!!! Misbah mohali ke ground main abhi tak khara hai, pooch raha hai ke second inning kab start ho gi!!!! :)

More news.

Crack international batsman Misbah Ul Haq, reported missing these past few days has finally been discovered much to the relief of his family (only his wife) and friends (just his dog).

The famous Pakistani cricketer was last seen at the Punjab Cricket Association (PCA) Stadium, Mohali, Chandigarh on March 30. However, although the Pakistani team soon departed for home after a disappointing game, Misbah was nowhere to be seen.

A nationwide search for the player - helicopters, search dogs and ambulances were deployed 24/7 - was almost declared a failure when successive groundsmen at Mohali began to die of heart attacks, claiming they were seeing "ghosts at night who were blocking every ball to the relentless and unending sound of tuktuktuktuktuktuktuktuktuktuk"

Further inquiries lead to the clarification that the ghosts were in fact Misbah Ul Haq, who was on 88 off 2034 balls and determined to, at the very least, draw the game.

Meanwhile Indian bowler Sreesanth and Ashish Nehra were almost dead with exhaustion as they turned in to bowl the 2035th ball of the innings. The BCCI has issued a press release hoping that Sreesanth and Nehra would soon, in fact, really expire and relieve everyone else of the burden of their 'bowling'.

Worried Indian immigration official Ganpat Rai Tiwari has been stationed at the boundary line for the past 48 hours waiting for Misbah to vacate the crease. "Sirji kuch karo", he pleaded to the journalists nearby, "Yeh to ja nahi rahein hain, visa expire ho gaya, yeh meri naukri kha jayenege".

It is unclear when Misbah plans to vacate the crease, but the batsman promised all his fans and supporters that he was "determined to bring it home".

I am not at all supporting Misbah's inning...but imagine what Indian fans must have gone through when Gavskar scored I believe 36 of 110-120 balls in the World cup game:)

He is playing for a draw :))

or wondering when to declare the inning.

"Breaking News!!!!! Misbah mohali ke ground main abhi tak khara hai, pooch raha hai ke second inning kab start ho gi!!!! "

Thats just brilliant

Thank-you-the-Indian-gov-for-this-honor.jpg

After witnessing an innings like that all you can do now is laugh :misbah
:))):ahmed:23:

i am not at all supporting misbah's inning...but imagine what indian fans must have gone through when gavskar scored i believe 36 of 110-120 balls in the world cup game:)

:)))

That was a good one! I can just imagine Misbah lifting his bat up in the air any moment now for his century, to a deserted, empty stadium. I can just picture the smile on his face!

Er.. he was already out in that match.

You know it, I know it, but does Misbah know it? Did you see him around the presentation ceremony? When the players went of the pitch he must have thought its the tea break before the last session

Misbah right has completed his century,,, after 5 day of play..

koi jaake chupayr maaray Misbah ko.. soya wah hai :D

ya mentos dayday, Dimag kee bati jilay day

and now further updates from Mohali.

Misbah still there, playing on 103* has played 8751 balls - at tea day 7 of 10 days match :p

except the World Cup was over when Misbah scored this....but shhh Misbah doesn't know this :(

jab tak Misbah crease par hai, koi dunya ki taaqat iss WC ko khatam naheen kar sakti :misbah

and why do you have to mention that we are mods?

humein hassna manaa hai?

:)))

I would argue the point of 'deserted stadium' though.Rameez Raja is still there to collect his paycheck.

'Misbah is really cashing in here,he is a very smooth operator which is very taxing for the bowlers.'

Pommie Mbangwa : Oaaawww what a single !

Guys please enough now. He was just following "Team Management Instructions". Hes too young and naive to do otherwise.

After the not out Misbah asks Wahab Riaz: You got a fiver try to take my wicket :misbah

and when some one asked Misbah ul Haq .. bhai why did you play that slow ... his reply was "mujhe tou 60 overs ka bataya gaya thaa"

Misbah seems to be furiously waving his arms towards the pavillion asking for a new bat. The old one eroded after a lengthy 5934 balls stay at the crease.

Misbah is looking fearless out there in the middle just does not seem to stop tukkkinnggg... ohh theree again another tukk!! its amazing you got to admire his determination

LOL for the sake of this thread, Misbah needs to stay in the team :)))

Ashish Nehra and Sreesanth retire hurt. Praveen Kumar and Ajit Agarkar called up as replacements.

Umpires found unconscious.

"A boy broke the window of Rajinikanth's house while playing cricket. Rajni warned the boy to play slowly. That boy is now known as Misbah-Ul-Haq."

What a way to pull up a maiden 100 in ODI, Misbah blocks the ball, striaght back to bowler, who throws it back at him in frustration, he misses and the ball goes to the boundary, 4 over throws, what a champ, making bowlers bow in submission.

This is still an ODI right?

Breaking News - Pakistani government declares 8th June 2013 a national holiday as scientists predict this to be the day Misbah surpasses Brian Lara's all time highest score.

What a way to pull up a maiden 100 in ODI, Misbah blocks the ball, striaght back to bowler, who throws it back at him in frustration, he misses and the ball goes to the boundary, 4 over throws, what a champ, making bowlers bow in submission.

This is still an ODI right?

kind of like Asif v Cook from the summer, eh? :murali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back