Mohammad Rizwan v Travis Head: who is the best all format batter of the world?

Rana

Hall of Famer
Runs
Two Champion batters. To exceptional ball strikers. I think Rizwan is ahead with excellent performances in Tests v Bangladesh and ODI World Cup against Sri Lanka.

Both sponsored by GN. Rizwan is also ahead in T20 as well I think because of his average close to 50

Two Champion batters. To exceptional ball strikers. I think Rizwan is ahead with excellent performances in Tests v Bangladesh and ODI World Cup against Sri Lanka.

Both sponsored by GN. Rizwan is also ahead in T20 as well I think because of his average close to 50
So far Rizwan is easily ahead in t20 and test. But in odi Travis edges out.

But idk, maybe rizwan can surpass him in odi we'll see 🫠.

Oh wait, I forgot it's September and April 1st in a few months away

From where you brought Rizwan in the discussion of best all format batsman? 😂😂 Travis Head is comfortably best 🔥

From where you brought Rizwan in the discussion of best all format batsman? 😂😂 Travis Head is comfortably best 🔥
@Ab Fan brought the idea up. He mentioned somewhere Rizwan is one of the best all format batters in the world. I have thought long and hard about this. He may have a point

Head averages 40 with a sr of 101

Rizwan averages a sr of 89.

They are very much neck and neck
He averages 42 actually and it's gone to 43 now after today's knock and so has that sr.

Also ik you're being sarcastic but here are head's knocks for centuries

2 against full strength pakistan
1 against full strength India in a final
2 against England full strength where 1 was achieved today
1 against full strength NZ

^^ Each of these games resulted in wins for Australia with 2 knocks of 150+ one of which was achieved today.

Muhammad rizwan on the other hand has 3 centuries

2 of them against C side Australia which resulted in pakistan losing both games.

One against sri lanka in a world cup which tbf is pretty good, Pakiatani players like saud, Abdullah, Rizwan have recently gotten into a habit of bashing sri lanka lol.

Why do we compare Rizwan with the best players in the world. I have never seen us have such high standards for a player and definitely not a wicketkeeper. I never saw us comparing kamran akmal’s batting like this. And Rizwan is far ahead as a keeper, while Kamran was in for his batting.

Compare him to the rest of the team and the alternatives.

If I put my sweepy hat on, Rizwan's and Head's numbers are quite similar on the paper but for being a part of Ummah, I would choose Rizwan over Head in my team.

Why do we compare Rizwan with the best players in the world. I have never seen us have such high standards for a player and definitely not a wicketkeeper. I never saw us comparing kamran akmal’s batting like this. And Rizwan is far ahead as a keeper, while Kamran was in for his batting.

Wasn’t Rizwan’s 130* v Sri Lanka in the 2023 World Cup one of the greatest knocks by someone in a Pakistan shirt?

I would compare it with Head’s 130* v India in the latter part of the tournament.

Rizwan and Babar may be a better comparison.

Just a way to make yourself feel good or validate that there is something where Rizwan lacks or fails.

Just a way to make yourself feel good or validate that there is something where Rizwan lacks or fails.
Where has anyone criticised Rizwan? I have highlighted all of his good work in all formats recently…where has anyone said he lacks in this thread? He’s getting mentioned with Travis Head, what’s the issue here?

No comparison.
One has destroyed his own team and the other destroys oppositions

@Rana bhai, what a wild comparison... I already thought Rizwan was batting like T20 mode with Travis Head's crazy strike rate 😀

@Rana bhai, what a wild comparison... I already thought Rizwan was batting like T20 mode with Travis Head's crazy strike rate 😀
Rizwan has better stats or close to better stats than Head in all formats

Rizwan’s 178 recently makes me think he is better than Head

The dumb people are those who think Head is better than Rizwan.

Does Rizwan have the luxury of Maxwell, Stoinis, Smith, Labushange, Cameron Green etc to follow after him or bat around him??

A big NO! Rizwan is a lone fighter, a warrior!
Why do you have an issue with it? For you rizwan is a goat?
The problem with you guys is that you look for every opportunity to hate Riz knowing very well that he is Pakistan’s best performer and a leader.

Provide an alternative to Rizwan or just keep your comments to yourself.

The problem with you guys is that you look for every opportunity to hate Riz knowing very well that he is Pakistan’s best performer and a leader.

Are we not acknowledging this in this thread?

Do you have strong arguments to prove Travis Head is a better all format batsman than Rizwan? If you don’t, I suggest you leave!

Rizwan has better stats or close to better stats than Head in all formats

Rizwan’s 178 recently makes me think he is better than Head
TM Head's T20i strike rate is 160.49

Rizwan'a T20i strike rate is 126.45

If you are talking about batting average, then yes, stats padding is our culture

You already know why I hate rizzu and I've gone on and on about the 2020 days and how misbah and he ruined player careers.

Since then Misbah, Wasim, Naqvi, Waqar, Ramiz, Rizwan, Babar, Chacha, Shadab have all collectively gathered and destroyed cricket at a grassroot level.

Whatever solution I provide, you won't listen as the only way to save the team is to do a clean sweep.

The reason why 2017 worked is because for once misbah was gone and mickey + Sarfi were allowed to do whatever they wanted without any chairman or any other nepotism babies like shan or higher ups from pcb causing problems.

They didn't just change the entire squad but they also changed the attitude towards playing modern era cricket. Haris sohail, Hafeez, malik, Fakhar amd even azhar Ali adjusted to their new roles and played modern era cricket which for the likes of azhar was unusual as well due to team culture.

Rn your entire team culture is dead to the bone and the mentor leading Rizwan is Misbah who still lives in the 1960's.

As I said I can't do anything, a clean sweep will he required and it'll take decades to fix, however I'm thinking it'll take centuries to fix since no effort is being made and from the looks of it, Misbah and naqvi and people like ramiz plan to do this till their 100+

It’s not his fault, he did his job. The other batters have no excuse, they are all equipped to chase 12-15 runs per over
Sorry sir, I should have known that nawaz was more then well equipped to chase 60 of 23

Honestly, I'm fed up with Pakistan's cricket standards. Their T20 batting is frustrating to watch.
Their t20 and their odi batting. The reason I critiszed Babar is because look at how aussie batters bat(not talking about Travis but literally all of them) and look at how pakistani batters bat.

Their was no mantra of taking the game deep, everyone even labu and smith batted at 110+.

Besides kamran ghulam and Abdul samad who here in this tournament is willing to do that? Yes babar's awful approach worked against dolphins and it covers us his garbage 40-50 overs play that he was doing,

What will he do when he scores his 100 of 105 and the scorecard reads 270 and Travis head is walking to open facing the likes of Mir Hamza?

Sorry sir, I should have known that nawaz was more then well equipped to chase 60 of 23
It’s all about match ups as Babar masterfully sent him up to number 4 against India earlier on. Babar the captain had that whit about him. It kind of deserted him that day and he should have sent Nawaz instead of Iftikhar. Rizwan was doing his job, Chacha didn’t take off. It was a chance missed and poor old Rizwan got the blame…

But we have no Gayles or Sharma’s in our domestic. Rizwan is our brand. We need his 120sr and 50 runs
Well, I have to settle with this because this is how it is. To be honest, there's no one in our domestic cricket who can deliver runs in all formats except Rizwan, and this is the only reason Rizwan is appreciated in Pakistan. But if Rizwan weren't Pakistani, I'm sure he wouldn't even find a place in the Afghanistan cricket team.

Well, I have to settle with this because this is how it is. To be honest, there's no one in our domestic cricket who can deliver runs in all formats except Rizwan, and this is the only reason Rizwan is appreciated in Pakistan. But if Rizwan weren't Pakistani, I'm sure he wouldn't even find a place in the Afghanistan cricket team.
When Rizwan goes, will we even reach 50 runs as an international side?

I dread the day. He is pivotal to Pakistan scoring runs all together

What’s up with random comparison?

Last edited by a moderator:
Their t20 and their odi batting. The reason I critiszed Babar is because look at how aussie batters bat(not talking about Travis but literally all of them) and look at how pakistani batters bat.

Their was no mantra of taking the game deep, everyone even labu and smith batted at 110+.

Besides kamran ghulam and Abdul samad who here in this tournament is willing to do that? Yes babar's awful approach worked against dolphins and it covers us his garbage 40-50 overs play that he was doing,

What will he do when he scores his 100 of 105 and the scorecard reads 270 and Travis head is walking to open facing the likes of Mir Hamza?
If it is T20Is and ODIs, Travis Head will take Mir Hamza to the cleaners

What’s up with random comparison?
We are actually dreaming here of what Travis Head always do with India, and after that impressive innings in ICC T20 World Cup 2021, our Rizwan will do the same someday

Last edited:
Rizwan is one of the few bright spots for Pakistan cricket right now. All genuine well-wishers of Pakistan cricket are proud of him and must condemn such troll threads intended to malign him.

This a pointless comparison motivated by ill will and bereft of any logic and wisdom.

Pakistan would benefit from having an attacking batsman like Head and Australia would benefit from having Rizwan in their team because he is comfortably better than any WK batsman in Australia right now.

Rizwan is one of the few bright spots for Pakistan cricket right now. All genuine well-wishers of Pakistan cricket are proud of him and must condemn such troll threads intended to malign him.

This a pointless comparison motivated by ill will and bereft of any logic and wisdom.

Pakistan would benefit from having an attacking batsman like Head and Australia would benefit from having Rizwan in their team because he is comfortably better than any WK batsman in Australia right now.
100% agreed

I thought about it. You were right about India would have been so much greater if they had a keeper+Batter+Leader like Rizwan instead of Dhoni.

Rizwan is the best WK batsman in Pakistan history and by some distance. It is not even close.

He is a living legend for Pakistan cricket. How often will Pakistan produce a player for whom you can unanimously establish consensus that he is the best ever in his position?

The fact that he gets criticized, mocked and trolled 24/7 should now ungrateful and intellectually bankrupt Pakistan is as a cricket nation. What can you expect from fools who made a superstar out of a joker like Afridi.

Rizwan is the best WK batsman in Pakistan history and by some distance. It is not even close.

He is a living legend for Pakistan cricket. How often will Pakistan produce a player for whom you can unanimously establish consensus that he is the best ever in his position?

The fact that he gets criticized, mocked and trolled 24/7 should now ungrateful and intellectually bankrupt Pakistan is as a cricket nation. What can you expect from fools who made a superstar out of a joker like Afridi.
To add to this,

29 T20i 50s….

Travis Head is so lucky to have such great T20/white ball players to support him. If you know you have someone like Maxwell to follow, or even decent tailender hitters like Cummins+Starc who can hit impactful runs at the back end…you basically have a free license to do what you want. It can come off sometimes and it looks great, that’s why I think people are overhyping Head based on those few fluke innings.

Rizwan on the other hand has to make sure he does the bulk scoring knowing he doesn’t have guys like Maxwell and Stoinis bailing him out if he is to fail. Just imagine if Head played for Pakistan. Do you honestly think he would bat at a strike rate of 160?? No! Never! You all will understand why Babar and Rizwan have to be those caped heroes who we love to hate!

To add to this,

29 T20i 50s….

Travis Head is so lucky to have such great T20/white ball players to support him. If you know you have someone like Maxwell to follow, or even decent tailender hitters like Cummins+Starc who can hit impactful runs at the back end…you basically have a free license to do what you want. It can come off sometimes and it looks great, that’s why I think people are overhyping Head based on those few fluke innings.

Rizwan on the other hand has to make sure he does the bulk scoring knowing he doesn’t have guys like Maxwell and Stoinis bailing him out if he is to fail. Just imagine if Head played for Pakistan. Do you honestly think he would bat at a strike rate of 160?? No! Never! You all will understand why Babar and Rizwan have to be those caped heroes who we love to hate!
Poor attempt at trolling as always. Head would bat aggressively for Pakistan, that is how he is effective. If he bats not so aggressively, he won’t succeed. He knows what works for him.

Similarly, Rizwan would bat not so aggressively for Australia as well. He has his own approach and he is very effective to the point where he is one of the best in the world as a WK batsman and clearly better than anyone in Australia at the moment.

Both add value in their own way. It is an apple and orange comparison and both apples and oranges are good for health in their own ways. Similarly, both Head and Rizwan are excellent cricketers who are good for their respective teams in their own ways.

Poor attempt at trolling as always. Head would bat aggressively for Pakistan, that is how he is effective. If he bats not so aggressively, he won’t succeed. He knows what works for him.

Similarly, Rizwan would bat not so aggressively for Australia as well. He has his own approach and he is very effective to the point where he is one of the best in the world as a WK batsman and clearly better than anyone in Australia at the moment.

Both add value in their own way. It is an apple and orange comparison and both apples and oranges are good for health in their own ways. Similarly, both Head and Rizwan are excellent cricketers who are good for their respective teams in their own ways.
Look I have to disagree here

The champions cup has given me clear indication that the sr of 80-100 is the strike rate of 110-140 in modern white ball 50 overs. If Travis Head played for Nurpur Lions, he would have no choice but to bat like Imam does.

Rizwan and Babar are really the GOATs of Pakistan’s modern era. They can get into any team and play exactly the way those teams want.

With all due respect, Rizwan would never find a place in the Australian dugout, mainly because their not looking at things like you are.

Carrey and Inglis are impact players, inglis especially, his 100 againat Ireland is > What rizwan can feasibly play and while inglis isn't a proper batter in that sense, theirs a reason he bats at no 7 for Australia and complements them well at that no.

No 1,2 3, 4 and 5 is reserved for Marsh/Smith/Jake Fraser/travis/Maxwell/labu.

In no universe would rizzu be allowed any of these numbers beyond no 7 as he doesn't replace any of these guys and unfortunately his style of play is not suitable for that no 7 slot, to top it off he averages 11 at no 7.

Meanwhile Travis replaces any opener in pakistan no question.

Seriously with a future 11 of

1) Travis Head
2) Jake Fraser
3) Marsh
4 ) Steve smith
5) Labu
6) Maxwell

^^ Where do you think rizwan fits in this?

Whilst Travis Head is on his way towards greatness, I think there are still things that can enhance his game and take it to the next level.

If Travis Head is coached by Misbah under Rizwan’s captaincy, they will hone his talent into far more than what he delivers at the moment.

The knowledge of Misbah and the calmness of Rizwan is the missing link in his career. They will teach him to not needlessly poke or attempt at deliveries that can get him out and put his team in a spot of bother. The art of ensuring that the new ball has been seen off, this will maybe take a slight hit at Head’s overall sr,, but his output can be far more than what it is. Plus building the innings with Rizwan at number 4 who is the rock of the side.

For Head to take his game to Warner+Hayden merged level, he must look to work with Misbah at some point in the future

Rizwan any day of the week, bats twice on Sundays. Superior in average, highest score, technical capability, and his daddy hundred versus Bangladesh was one for the ages when everyone around him failed.

Did you see what Head did right after the World Cup? His scores of 0s were an embarrassment and that proved everything else was just fluke.

Unfair comparison!

Rizwan any day of the week, bats twice on Sundays. Superior in average, highest score, technical capability, and his daddy hundred versus Bangladesh was one for the ages when everyone around him failed.

Did you see what Head did right after the World Cup? His scores of 0s were an embarrassment and that proved everything else was just fluke.

Unfair comparison!
Finally. Someone who sees it from my POV.

How many world cups has Head won since his last World Cup win? A big fat 0!

Rizwan might be losing but who can deny he is winning hearts?

Finally. Someone who sees it from my POV.

How many world cups has Head won since his last World Cup win? A big fat 0!

Rizwan might be losing but who can deny he is winning hearts?
Plus, you gotta give it to Rizwan for his other talents too. He’s the Principal of the National School of Drama where Gulbadin Naib studied.

Whilst Travis Head is on his way towards greatness, I think there are still things that can enhance his game and take it to the next level.

If Travis Head is coached by Misbah under Rizwan’s captaincy, they will hone his talent into far more than what he delivers at the moment.

The knowledge of Misbah and the calmness of Rizwan is the missing link in his career. They will teach him to not needlessly poke or attempt at deliveries that can get him out and put his team in a spot of bother. The art of ensuring that the new ball has been seen off, this will maybe take a slight hit at Head’s overall sr,, but his output can be far more than what it is. Plus building the innings with Rizwan at number 4 who is the rock of the side.

For Head to take his game to Warner+Hayden merged level, he must look to work with Misbah at some point in the future
I’m sure Misbah will teach him how to perfecly play the scoop! And play a long, responsible innings, not wild irresponsible slogs.

Plus, you gotta give it to Rizwan for his other talents too. He’s the Principal of the National School of Drama where Gulbadin Naib studied.
This is an all format thing. Travis Head’s moustache is a an all format rip off/lame attempt at trying to look cool and trendy. Why doesn’t he try the all format lip zinc like Rizwan?

I’m sure Misbah will teach him how to perfecly play the scoop! And play a long, responsible innings, not wild irresponsible slogs.
Brother I thin you are trolling here. The scoop is clearly not Misbah’s strong shot. He can play it but it was a judgement of error against the pace of Joginder Sharma. There are shots Misbah is very strong at, such as the Optimus Prime one knee reverse sweep with a mediumish bat speed. One of the rare players of this shot and he never failed to pull it off. This shot in Head’s Arsenal will take him to the level of Babar in PSL 9. He played some exquisite shots against Hunain Shah

Brother I thin you are trolling here. The scoop is clearly not Misbah’s strong shot. He can play it but it was a judgement of error against the pace of Joginder Sharma. There are shots Misbah is very strong at, such as the Optimus Prime one knee reverse sweep with a mediumish bat speed. One of the rare players of this shot and he never failed to pull it off. This shot in Head’s Arsenal will take him to the level of Babar in PSL 9. He played some exquisite shots against Hunain
I could troll Misbah but never Rizz

TM Head's T20i strike rate is 160.49

Rizwan'a T20i strike rate is 126.45

If you are talking about batting average, then yes, stats padding is our culture
Are you sure? 126 SR in current era! He should be dropped from T20. Most runs will be meanigless if you score at 126 SR in current era.

Now being dropped may result in not be in contention with Bababr for all format best batsman, but even Babar does not belong in T20.

"Difficult to play an anchor role in T20s & sometimes it looks very embarrassing": Mohammad Rizwan​

Players can learn how to play anchor role in T20? Its so difficult skill that very few have managed to do it.

All depends on how you see cricket. If people feel Rizwan's playing style is the right one and yet they believe Head is better than they are confused people.

Are we not acknowledging this in this thread?

Do you have strong arguments to prove Travis Head is a better all format batsman than Rizwan? If you don’t, I suggest you leave!

Comparing Head to Rizu is pointless. Neither can Head play for Pakistan nor can Rizu play for Australia.

If you are really very desperate to draw comparisons than compare Riz with Sarfaraz, Haris & Haseebullah etc.

Ok I am all ears today. Tell me your solution.
My solution is that If you wish to be a competitive team, one that can actually compete on the big stages and not be a joke 24/7, then you need to revamp the entire culture.

The reason pakistan succeeded in 2017 is because for once Misbah left and no pcb chairman intervened. The whole squad was revamped and the culture of winning was promoted.

Fakhar replaced shehzad
Azhar Ali adopted a more aggressive approach at opening
Hafeez slotted from opening to no 4 and adopted a more aggressive approach
Babar was the new kid on the block at no 3
Malik and haris sohail picked up no 5 and adopted a more aggressive modern day approach
Imad wasim was the new allrounder in the block
Amir returned and hasan Ali was the better bowler on the block

^^ Not only was the squad completly new from what pakistan was use to under Misbah or Azhar but the culture of being aggressive was promoted and both sarfi, Mickey amd even azhar, Hafeez and Malik did a good job promoting aggressive cricket and being good role models for youngsters to play aggressive cricket.

However when you brought Misbah back and had him make changes you went back to the dark era because Misbah is incapable of having a modern approach to whiteball cricket, he went out of his way to collapse the team as long as his buddies + Babar could work.

This champions cup is a waste of time because your mentors like misbah and waqar are outdated and theirs no intent, Besides kamran ghulam and Abdul samad their isnt a single batter willing to attack and butcher the bowling. Australia vs England yesterday, not a single batter who scored > 30 batted at an sr lower then 100 for both sides meanwhile in pakistan it's common to see scores of 32 of 50 etc etc.

You want a solid solution?

Get rid of everything, Get rid of Naqvi's, these shan masood daddies, these inzimam's, these misbah's or waqar's, and get rid of the entire current crop of players besides Fakhar whos the only one willing to play modern cricket. Get an entire new team from under 19 and promote a culture of aggressive cricket, one which encourages aggression under the mentorship of Gary or any worldclass coach and forbid these guys from ever interacting with Misbah or this lot.

If a domestic tournament is hosted, make it clear that no one will be selected until and unless their Strike rates for odi are over a 100 and for t20 are over 140.

This lot will take a thrashing but Afghanistan played the long game and it worked after a decade of bashing, they got use to the bowling of big sides.

You need a massive refresh like in 2017, where you virtually got rid of everyone and Ahmed shehzad was the last remnant of the dark days that you finally disposed on the semi's.

To fix a team you need an entire team culture, one which tells you to play attacking cricket. Right now the culture is to emulate Babar and rizwan who both came from the tutelage of misbah and were coached on captaincy and modern era whoteball by him and obviously misbah has no clue about whiteball cricket and has collapsed the t20 and odi side on 2 occasions now one as captain and the other as coach.

Comparing Head to Rizu is pointless. Neither can Head play for Pakistan nor can Rizu play for Australia.

If you are really very desperate to draw comparisons than compare Riz with Sarfaraz, Haris & Haseebullah etc.
It's not pointless, the goal of cricket is to win tournaments for your country and compete on the big stage and not have a dog fight between your own players.

If you believe rizwan doesn't compare to head despite both being international openers as well as middle order batters in other formats, then stop competing, go to icc and tell them to cancel your full membership status as you can't compete and produce such players.

Comparing Head to Rizu is pointless.
If the comparison is pointless, then international competition is pointless too. It is pointless for a player to represent their country if you cannot compare them with the best of other countries. The comparison is valid. Rizwan is the pride of Pakistan cricket, and right now Travis Head is the pride of Australia.

It’s a pride comparison

If the comparison is pointless, then international competition is pointless too. It is pointless for a player to represent their country if you cannot compare them with the best of other countries. The comparison is valid. Rizwan is the pride of Pakistan cricket, and right now Travis Head is the pride of Australia.

It’s a pride comparison
Exactly, you don't see Afghanistan complaining. Look how far they've progressed

2023: Finally conquered pakistan
2024: Reached semi's beating Australia and NZ which was a terrific achievement
2024 sa series: Beat sa badly in UAE.

Gurbaz didn't whine and complain and adapted to modern standards. Farooqi went from a choke bowler and a serial match loser to their best pacer and single handidely superior to any pacer pakistan currently has at their disposal, All of their spinners have mastered the art of spin.

And virtually all their batters are playing modern era cricket led by gurbaz atm?

Gurbaz isn't Travis head but alteast he's trying to emulate and be his own brand and thing. Meanwhile pakistan has Imam haha.

Gurbaz isn't Travis head but alteast he's trying to emulate and be his own brand and thing. Meanwhile pakistan has Imam haha
IMO Gurbaz is trying to emulate the wrong all format batter

He’s looking in the wrong direction. Adapting his game to Rizwan’s style will unlock his full potential. Fast runs with no consistency will keep Afghanistan just competing with Pakistan/Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.

Guaranteed runs will make them compete with Australia, England and India

IMO Gurbaz is trying to emulate the wrong all format batter

He’s looking in the wrong direction. Adapting his game to Rizwan’s style will unlock his full potential. Fast runs with no consistency will keep Afghanistan just competing with Pakistan/Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.

Guaranteed runs will make them compete with Australia, England and India
I really don't get it man, Afghanistan in recent times all play modern era cricket and every single one of them in 2023 world cup would always bat at a strike rate of 100+, with the exception of zadran who still bats at 90+ when set but takes a bit of time.

But they all play like a team, and every team on the planet understands the concept of a team game and doesn't try to make a single player a brand.

Every single team be it Bangladesh, West Indies, Afghanistan Don't care about personal milestones and will never slow down for 50's or 100's and will always play with the aim of winning games.

Problem is pakistan and it's fans are way to busy glorifying rizwan and babar, the same tired ans testes excuse of they perform and the others don't, like bro, bobby and rizzu are not pakistan, their aim needs to be to win games for pakistan not their get their 50's.

Misbah was the exact same, pure definition of a selfish whiteball batter

"Difficult to play an anchor role in T20s & sometimes it looks very embarrassing": Mohammad Rizwan​

Players can learn how to play anchor role in T20? Its so difficult skill that very few have managed to do it.
This is another strong reason why I believe Rizwan is a better all format batter than Head. When push comes to shove, who is better equipped to anchor their side in a run chase that requires close to run a ball? The answer is an emphatic Rizwan, not Travis Head. Rizwan has been honing this skill playing BPL and Canada League whilst idiots like Head, McGurk, Pooran, Allen, Salt etc have not been preparing by playing unnecessarily attacking cricket in the IPL and USA league….

It’s a skill to assess conditions in the powerplay and knowing what would be a fighting score. Rizwan is light years ahead of these players in this skill

Back