[PICTURES/VIDEOS] Is Mohammad Rizwan currently the world's best batter?

Joe Root is the best Batsmen in world cricket right now, and it's not even close.

Mohammad Rizwan has moved to the number 9 spot in the latest ICC Test batter Rankings.

The guy is making a move now.

Mohammad Rizwan has moved to the number 9 spot in the latest ICC Test batter Rankings.

The guy is making a move now.
He’s making a move towards tarnishing the Test rankings as well as he did with T20i

Test matches are won by support from all the players including bowlers . so its not Rizwan fault that Pakistan pace attack were toothless or other batsman were not up to the Mark's .

Virat scored 4 test century in australia in 2015/16 series yet india lost the series 2-0 Because We did not have a world class bowling attack to win the matches ,now we have a world class bowling so we are competitive or winning the series away from home also .

I can understand your perspective when you revere Sachin. I bet he and Rizwan would make great buddies, maybe even create a bingo for all the times they scored runs which didn’t yield victories.

Rizwan's rise in the test batter rankings continues as he moved up 1 spot to jump at number 8 in the latest ICC Test batters rankings

Rizwan's rise in the test batter rankings continues as he moved up 1 spot to jump at number 8 in the latest ICC Test batters rankings

He has now moved further up as he is in the number 7 spot now in the latest rankings.

The upcoming series against England is very important for him. Can enter top 5 after this series.

He has now moved further up as he is in the number 7 spot now in the latest rankings.

The upcoming series against England is very important for him. Can enter top 5 after this series.
I think he should exit the top 10. England should put him in his place. Unless its a road pitch but even then idc, since bazzball will put him in place either way.

Back