Multan Sultans (185/4) secure the top spot on points table with a 79-Run victory over Quetta Gladiators (106/10) in PSL 9

Riz 50 (35). 6 overs left, 8 wickets in hand. time to step on the gas

M0KDgll.png

Good 50, improvement from last time he made one but still needs to solve pp issue.

That is a good comment from Clarke. The bowlers should pitch it way outside off to Riz instead of bowling it into his arc (which is his strength)

Wasim Jr also gets that natural dip into the right handed batter which is what Riz likes

Now, if this was an innings at number 3 or 4

I would appreciate it.

And it worked
Well tbf I already knew Amir would get rizzu out.

He was the only bowler troubling him in the powerplays.

Rizwan ain't too great when a quality bowler is on, but still not a bad innings this time around, better then what he showed this psl previously

Run rate always picks up massively as soon as Rizwan gets out

Amir proving why he's still international class. Showing up the junior pacers in the team who are part of the international setup

Well tbf I already knew Amir would get rizzu out.

He was the only bowler troubling him in the powerplays.

Rizwan ain't too great when a quality bowler is on, but still not a bad innings this time around, better then what he showed this psl previously
Amir should have got him in first spell. Would have saved a lot of runs for his side. He scored 68 and set the platform for iftikhar. Amir ends up giving 10rpo. This is how the game works

Too many runs for Quetta

Jason Roy has to get a big one here

Amir should have got him in first spell. Would have saved a lot of runs for his side. He scored 68 and set the platform for iftikhar. Amir ends up giving 10rpo. This is how the game works
Amir bowled okay today, not great, but the reason I knew he'd get him out cause he was bowling away from rizwan and rizwan has a habit of playing everything on the legside

Even the commies mentioning how poor the crowd has been in Karachi in most of the games even when Karachi were playing.

Fast outfield

Anything in the gap is racing to the boundary
I disagree with it being s difficult outfield btw.

It's just thay theirs turn but otherwise, it's easy to score on this ground. Most pakistani pitches are this way

Someone check his PSL SR
He has the highest SR for anyone over 100 runs (at 193) and his average is 50
So is his age. Chacha mein himat hai, that's all I'll say. Although tbf he's probs the only no 6 we've got who isn't a complete fraud or one hit wonder like asif Ali or haider ali

I can gaurentee

If you make a video of every Saud Shakeel six this season, it will be so good to watch

Back