Multan Sultans (185/4) secure the top spot on points table with a 79-Run victory over Quetta Gladiators (106/10) in PSL 9

Pretty much game over

Only a fluke 40 ball 70 off by Nafay can take them close when he bats

Rilee doesn’t give a flying manji

He is a disinterested captain

Yousuf needs to play these shots later on

Not now, target straight

Saud's the new hero for the anti Rizwan brigade. Just comparing the two
More like Saud is the new threat to the pro Rizwan fan boys.

He’s a better, more elegant anchor with the ability to hit runs all around the park

Saud's the new hero for the anti Rizwan brigade. Just comparing the two
Saud is superior to rizwan as a bat but not as a runner.

But neither are t20 material. A person who states that he an an anchor as an opener doesn't deserve to be an opener.

The opening pair of fakhar qnd saim should have been developed as fakhar is the only player who can create unplayable saeed Anwar esc innings and saim is a good investment.

If these 2 were in India, both would have become class by now due to proper coaching,training + proper facilties and pitches being prepared to suit their needs.

India has a habit of turning failures like rohit into all time greats titled as hitman, they did the same for Rahul as well.

Pcb does the opposite, tends to turn promising once in a lifetime players and stripes their confidence, doesn't back em, help iron out their issues and makes them bat out of position.

Fakhar and saim were always the right choice as openers, not rizzu and Babar. Babar should have been no 3.

He’s a better, more elegant anchor with the ability to hit runs all around the park
Not only that he's also an allrounder so can act as a decent part timer incase the main 5 mess up and provide some filler overs.

So you agree now that an anchor is needed in t20s? As long as it's the guy you back

Somebody please get rid of nafay, it's an absolute torture to watch him play, I already beared this nonsense once.

Then who should keep

Not only that he's also an allrounder so can act as a decent part timer incase the main 5 mess up and provide some filler overs.

We have such all rounders by the dozen. What we never had was a world class keeper. We finally do in RiZ

We have such all rounders by the dozen. What we never had was a world class keeper. We finally do in RiZ
Rizwan is fine for odi but not for t20, what part don't you get, I went into great detail why fakhar and saim shpuld have been invested in and given proper training and coaching since those 2 have a much higher ceiling especially when no one in Pakistan over the past 15 years has come close to the blinders fakhar has played at opening.

Haris is terrible but I'd choose him at no 7 since he'd bash for 1 or 2 overs.

This is t20, not odi, we need openers who can captikise on the powerplay not rizwan who wastes it.

Saud is superior to rizwan as a bat but not as a runner.

But neither are t20 material. A person who states that he an an anchor as an opener doesn't deserve to be an opener.

The opening pair of fakhar qnd saim should have been developed as fakhar is the only player who can create unplayable saeed Anwar esc innings and saim is a good investment.

If these 2 were in India, both would have become class by now due to proper coaching,training + proper facilties and pitches being prepared to suit their needs.

India has a habit of turning failures like rohit into all time greats titled as hitman, they did the same for Rahul as well.

Pcb does the opposite, tends to turn promising once in a lifetime players and stripes their confidence, doesn't back em, help iron out their issues and makes them bat out of position.

Fakhar and saim were always the right choice as openers, not rizzu and Babar. Babar should have been no 3.
I have lost count of the number of players who are better than Rizwan. Yet Rizwan is the longest serving openers for Pak. Guess it takes a lot more than a few silky strokes in an average league to perform at top level.

How did you figure out Saud is better than Rizwan?

No.

But if Pakistan are insisting on one, we can clearly see who is better than who

No doubt Saud is more elegant and pleasing to the eye when batting but Rizwan is much more effective. He does it day in an out with consistency

OBY is a solid prospect

Why didn’t Hafeez take him instead of Haseebullah? Is it because he couldn’t fulfil the Balochistan parchi quota?

Somebody please get rid of nafay, it's an absolute torture to watch him play, I already beared this nonsense once.
Nah bro dont you know he is pak biggest talent i see people even dared to compare him to babar lol seriously thats what is wrong with pak cricket at the moment.

Rizwan is fine for odi but not for t20, what part don't you get, I went into great detail why fakhar and saim shpuld have been invested in and given proper training and coaching since those 2 have a much higher ceiling especially when no one in Pakistan over the past 15 years has come close to the blinders fakhar has played at opening.

This is t20, not odi, we need openers who can captikise on the powerplay not rizwan who wastes it.
Fakhar is a complete failure in T20 format.
Stop projecting him as another candidate to replace Rizwan. He.got his chances and blew them

Whoever took shadab, mawaz and usama mir into the world cup should he set to fire. Usama was trash previous game and currently he's so trash a tiktok star is smacking the daylights out of him, fraud bowler.

You can see how Yousuf has brilliant wrists

Good ability to straighten the bat at the very last minute

OBY is a solid prospect

Why didn’t Hafeez take him instead of Haseebullah? Is it because he couldn’t fulfil the Balochistan parchi quota?
Probably because he was looking for a wicket-keeper batter

This Afridi - is he related to the infamous Shahid-Shaheen family ? 68/4 in 9

One bad over and Mir can’t bowl the next over lol

What’s Rizwan waiting for? Amir to bat and Mir to burgle cheap wickets?

He had Azam and Rizwan

What’s the need for Haseebullah?
I think going into the WC they want to figure out 1 out of Haseeb or Azam as a backup keeper. I am just guessing.
There is no way they will axe Riz from the t20 team so I'm guessing they are just looking to groom a backup

Fakhar is a complete failure in T20 format.
Stop projecting him as another candidate to replace Rizwan. He.got his chances and blew them
None of that matters when fakhar has played innings that no one in Pakistan's history since the dark misbah days can ever even dream about playing or coming close to play.

If this was bcci, they'd have turned fakhar from an inconsistent player into another hitman like rohit sharma since they'd literally just give him the best coaching and prepare various pitches for him to iron out all issues, whereas rizwan would be sent into the bin. But don't expect anything from a country that appoints shan masood as their leader.

Nah bro dont you know he is pak biggest talent i see people even dared to compare him to babar lol seriously thats what is wrong with pak cricket at the moment.
This is the same country that appointed shan as captain and had fans state shan is the most improved cricketer of the past decade, I am not suprised

Rizwan is an all format player and must for us in all 3.

I've probably watched every single Pak t20 since the format was invented. Believe me going hard in the PP has never worked for us. Most often the openers throw away their wickets adding pressure on the middle order. Ever since Rizwan has started opening, we've been getting solid starts.

As for omair bin yousaf, this man should be your no 4 with fakhar amd saim opening, Babar at no 3, no 5, 6 and 7 need to be figured out though

Another failure from Nfay 16(13) for him.
The TikTok 'boy wonder' has been striking at 126 this PSL

QG's preformance summed up in 1 photo

JQ2u5S4.png

Much rather have Sarfaraz instead of Nafay

What a fraud
But you guys are the one who were going crazy for this tuller seriously does pak even realise how big a players rizwan babar are if we think nafay and saim type tuller are our future.

But you guys are the one who were going crazy for this tuller seriously does pak even realise how big a players rizwan babar are if we think nafay and saim type tuller are our future.
You guys?

I wasn’t. Not sure who you are on about

I've probably watched every single Pak t20 since the format was invented. Believe me going hard in the PP has never worked for us. Most often the openers throw away their wickets adding pressure on the middle order. Ever since Rizwan has started opening, we've been getting solid starts.
No we have not, we literally got smoked because this moron cost us asia cup 2022 against Sri Lanka despite the Lankans starting off with 11 extras before the first ball was even bowled.

He's always needed babar to get actually chase 200, of Babar gets dismissed, then he's incapable of functioning with any other batsmen or winning anything.

And that is completely false if you watched every single game, you'd know that despite getting smoked 5-0 against England we demolished them in t20 when Khalid Latif and sharjeel Khan managed to humiliate England Black and blue and virtually end the game during the powerplay alone.

Again I'm not claiming their good players but going hard in the PP has worked for us multiple times especially in 2009 amd in 2010 as well.

Rizwan is not an all format player or must in all 3. He's possibly amongst the worst t20 openers you could have and minus 2nd string sides he'll be a massive massive liability this cup.

Bro don't follow Misbah blindly. I know he came up with the RizBar opening combination but why don't you form your own opinions?

Omair bin yousaf despite being the perfect no 4 for us in both odi and t20, won't get a chance to play because management wants an opener to bat at no 4 and accommodate rizwan at opening lol.

A team in the play offs still hasn’t figured out their batting order

Captain of the side could care less either

Someone check his PSL SR
He has the highest SR for anyone over 100 runs (at 193) and his average is 50
When you can’t perform at an International level what’s the point of having strike rate where was this in New Zealand ?

Bro don't follow Misbah blindly. I know he came up with the RizBar opening combination but why don't you form your own opinions?
Ever since rizwan opened we have proceeded to get exposed in every t20 icc tournament minus one game against india who for some reason also got bitchered by a pretty weak NZ team at the time by 9 wickets, other then that one exception we've been humiliated but have gotten extremely lucky to somehow make to asia cup 2022 final and wc 2022 final despite in both tournaments we lost 60% of our matches in group stages and had to rely on bowling miracles to get by to finals and still botched the finals despite Lankans giving us a 11 extra headstart and England having a toothless bowling attack that we fell to for 138.

Gladiators batting looks in complete shambles. Aside from Saud. No one is really getting the runs consistently.

A well deserved defeat for Quetta after dropping Saifi and replacing him the useless Evans

Don’t think they will go past the first eliminator round unless Sarfraz is bought back

what the point for a tapal tea stragetic time out when there is one wicket remaining

Back