Multan Tigers v Faisalabad Wolves | FBT20 | Gaddafi Stadium | 8/12/12 | 2nd SemiFinal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Multan Tigers V Faisalabad Wolves|2nd Semi Final| 08/12/2012 | FTB t20

Multan has got a good start ,lets see if they built on it:dav

Asad Ali gets a wicket now. Not the best of his deliveries though

Even after 3 deliveries, I can see why he's been successful in FC. All three deliveries exactly the same line, same good length.

Now some great work off his own bowling to run the batsman out.

Even after 3 deliveries, I can see why he's been successful in FC. All three deliveries exactly the same line, same good length.

Now some great work off his own bowling to run the batsman out.

T20 12 over and no hits of his over. This speaks volume of his bowling and how tight he bowls.

how ehsan adil got so many wickets in domestic is beyond me.

Mcgrath and Asif style???????????? He does the simple rule bowl good line and leght and you will get wickets. The best bowler is not the one that has unusual action is a speedster but the one that can keep up with line and lenght and keep the batsmen guessing.

I will tell you one thing had that bowler been :sohail the ball would have left him through his follow up and would have gone for a four

I am watching cricket commentary and so far its all been good length ball

Ehsan Adil to Aamer Yamin, no run, good length ball, just outside off another swing and miss by Aamer

Ehsan Adil to Aamer Yamin, no run, good length ball, just outside off, oes for the cut shot and misses it through to keeper

Ehsan Adil to Naved Yasin, 1 run, good length ball, on leg stump, turned away to deep square leg for a single

:four amin got lucky it was again a good lenght ball

Ehsan Adil to Aamer Yamin, no run, good length ball, on target, defends back to bowler

Ehsan Adil to Aamer Yamin, FOUR, again good length ball, just outside off, goes for the big shot, gets a thick outside edge wide of keeper and no chance for the third man feidler to stop that one

Ehsan Adil to Aamer Yamin, no run, short in length, on off stump, goes back and defends back to bowler

Ehsan Adil to Aamer Yamin, no run, good length ball, just outside off another swing and miss by Aamer

Ehsan Adil to Aamer Yamin, no run, good length ball, just outside off, oes for the cut shot and misses it through to keeper

Ehsan Adil to Naved Yasin, 1 run, good length ball, on leg stump, turned away to deep square leg for a single

Five runs of the 14th over and four of them came lucky. Adil is bowling superbly.

last bowl of eshan edil over was beautifully bowled

no yorker and not a lot of pace...i am not impressed.

go watch videos of akhtar on youtube. We don't have bowlers like that in domestic cricket right now. We need a new ball bowler who can swing it both ways to partner junaid.

Hopefully multan wont get to many here and the wolves can knock these off later and get to the final..

no yorker and not a lot of pace...i am not impressed.

He has great control and bowls in line and length. I would rather have him in the attack then a speedtser who bowls all over the place. :sami Lets see Adils four overs the next 2 overs will be crucial bcz batsmen will attack him fully.

go watch videos of akhtar on youtube. We don't have bowlers like that in domestic cricket right now. We need a new ball bowler who can swing it both ways to partner junaid.

And he has a good yorker. You know i agree with you why must we always compare
them with the past greats. Give the kid time he can learn like junaid did.

Yorker very good yorker. But yasin is playing very good he is trying to save multan.

This over not so good for Ehsan. I think he needs to work on his bowling to the lefties.

Run out the bats man screwed up slow full toss stopped at the boundary and gets out :out

This over not so good for Ehsan. I think he needs to work on his bowling to the lefties.

He needs to develop an inswinger to lefties. I think he will get that in time.

Amir was v.good.New guy zia ul haq seems better than Adil.

Asad bowling very good hope they both get a chance in international cricket.

Amir was v.good.New guy zia ul haq seems better than Adil.

Amir was the past time to forget about him. Yes zia is very good he could be our pacer in the future but ehsan could be like asif and aqib javed were. You cant depend on just one bowler.

The Tigers have got a very good bowling attack. If they can manage to get up to 135 or so things could get interesting!

Abother slow full toss outer edge again and the keeper misses it thats the third boundry on edges on adils bowling

Overall a poor day for Ehsan. I wish I had seen his other two performances and that this is just a one off. Hopefully FSB get through so we can see him against Lahore.

Overall a poor day for Ehsan. I wish I had seen his other two performances and that this is just a one off. Hopefully FSB get through so we can see him against Lahore.

Same here i had papers so missed two performances. well everyone has a bad day. hope we see him against lahore. although his first 2 overs were great.

ordinary stuff so far by ehsan..not impressed at all.

His first 2 overs were good but his last were very ordianary. lets see him against lahore loins that has a few international players.

:out run out direct hit

pace change full toss and it was wide but the batsman missed asad ali good bowling 2 from 17

120 for 7 zulfiqar is a rue number 11. Niazi bowled really good in the last over

Rahat ali is very very impressive, swinging more then asad ali and in both ways. I donno if its because the new ball (which misbah didnt use with pacers). His pace is around 135-140.

Rahat and Irfan bowling well. Irfan has probably been the best fast bowler alongside asad ali in this tournamet.

Irfan takes his first wicket, getting crazy bounce.

WOW BABAR, getting warne like spin. He defenitly deserves to be selected, can be a great partner to Ajmal, looks international class.

Last edited:
Irfan would surely be handy against India batsmen with the amount of bounce he generates because of his height

He was so unlucky with his selection, dropped after only fours overs

Pathetic selectors

A domestic unknown guy showing better captaincy skills than tuk tuk. When you have bowlers like ehsan and asad in the team you just don't waste first 10 overs with spinners. Though i really wanna see ehsan and asad vs lions, misbah should pay for his faulty defensive mentality. I am backing multan to win this.

Juniad khan
Muhammad Irfan
Rahat Ali

Should be our three fast bowler in Pakistan line up, I fed up with gul mediocrity for almost last year or so

Rahat ali and Irfan could be very handy India. I was rooting for Rahat. Was disgusted how he was taking out just bcz he played one match of t20. Give him a longer run selectors.

misbah the key wicket, don't want this match to continue for eternity like the mohali one. :misbah
Rahat Ali to Misbah-ul-Haq, no run, short in length, on off stump, goes back and tuks to gully
Rahat Ali to Misbah-ul-Haq, no run, good length ball, on off stump, goes back and tuks to cover
Rahat Ali to Misbah-ul-Haq, no run, good length ball, on target, gets right behind it and tuks back to bowler
Rahat Ali to Misbah-ul-Haq, no run, good length ball, just wide outside off and left alone
Rahat Ali to Misbah-ul-Haq, no run, good length ball, on target, gets well forward and tuks to off side

Juniad khan
Muhammad Irfan
Rahat Ali

Should be our three fast bowler in Pakistan line up, I fed up with gul mediocrity for almost last year or so

I agree but still have to see much more of them. To tell you the truth i am also fed up with this pair. :sami :sohail :gul :cheema

I used to root for cheema and gul but gul is soooo out of form and cheema takes wickets by giving over 70 runs. Plus has terrible line and length.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back