Murphyslaw79 quits Halwa Puri Legends

murphyslaw79

T20I Debutant
Runs
Halwa Puri Legends manager murphyslaw79 has decided to resign as manager at the end of a disappointing season for the star studded side.

Hopes and expectations were high at the end of season 1, where HPL missed out on the league title on goal difference to the charismatic Royal Mafia FC.

However, the season has not gone to plan with HPL languishing in the bottom half of the table and knocked out in the group and 1st round stages of the Cup competition.

Other personal committments and the desire to spend more time with his family have led to a difficult decision being made.

ML79 expressed his disappointment to not being able to lead a talented bunch to any silverware, but believes a new manager could bring a new approach to the dynamic bunch of players with a more attacking mindset.

Another loss to this competition. Being selfish I hope this means you can give more time to :dd .

But seriously hope to see you back here managing a team again soon.

In terms of my time, i can only dedicate it to one and i would rather concentrate on the cricket side, as it is closer to my heart.

If things change, and there is a vacancy, will be glad to be involved again.

i think you should not leave the team. New season will bring new hopes for your team.

Ibad, if u can find someone who wants to take over completely, I would prefer that.

However if no one comes up to take the position, I will keep the team afloat.

Is that fair enough!!!

Murph season has ended. There will be a bit of a break so your time concern wouldn't be a problem. It would be tragic to lose a manager who can win the Euros with Norway.

Ibad, if u can find someone who wants to take over completely, I would prefer that.

However if no one comes up to take the position, I will keep the team afloat.

Is that fair enough!!!

ok fine.

It will be sad to see you go. I thought you were the best manager since the team you had was not good enough as the Royal mafia.

Ibad PM the Paradox about an opening, he was interested and maybe its time Alberto took over all a fulltime manager

Murphy should stay as he is a champion like me!You only have fun playing against the best!I want revenge as he stopped Matchfixers from second position!

Given all the feedback I have received from all members, I have decided to stay on as manager of halwa puri legends.

Back