Senior ODI Player
Runs
Here you go....

DSC05829.jpg

DSC05830.jpg

DSC05831.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions!

Enjoy!

(Sorry for taking the pictures from far, unfortunately this was the best way to fit all in one picture :( )

From left to right;

- Plain Pakistani Bat (with SS stickers) 2.8ish - Very good pickup, ping was good when I used to use it. It was my first bat- when I started playing cricket.
- GN Powerbow 3 Star 2.7 - Amazing bat! Ping is very good among my best!
- CA 12000 Plus 2.9 - Very good balance and pickup.
- MB Malik Bubber Sher 2.8 - Brilliant ping but I don't use the bat a lot, I mean I haven't used it much.
- Newbery Krakatoa 2.7 - Lovely bat!
- MB Malik Limited Edition 2.8ish - BIG Bat! Pings very well when you middle it.
- Salix Rogue 2.10 - Lovely shape, good pickup and very good ping as well!
- M&H Harlequin 2.9ish - Amazing feel and very good ping.
- GM Icon Original LE 2.8 - Very good bat, one of the best pickup I have ever had
- GM Luna 808 2.8 - Lovely pickup and ping for a grade 2 bat.
- GM Flare Original LE 2.7 - Brilliant bat but shame that I haven't used it yet.
- Laver & Wood Legend 2.10 - Carboncore handle, very good pickup and balance for 2.10.
- Laver & Wood Reserve 1, 2.8ish - VEry good bat and ping is decent too but requires knocking.
- Laver & Wood Reserve 'Pro' Type 2.8 - Among the best I have ping, feel, balance is out of this world!
- Puma Iridium 3000 2.7 - Impressed with low range puma finish, ping and everything is superb for a low end bat.
- Puma Iridium 6000 2.8 - Very good feel and goes well of mallet.
- BlackCat Shadow 2.9 - Whatever I say will be less for it, this bat is something else!
- Gray Nicolls Custom 2.9/10 - Very good middle and big bat for its weight!
- Gray Nicolls Oblivion Custom 2.8 - Top bat in terms of everything!

:)) Sell me the Bubber Sher, you've got too many bats and sharing is caring :asif

fully pro collection bro BTW when and how much did you get the LW for?

Wow stunning bats but no love for the apex :( ? it would complete your GM 2011 collection. From distance i would say your salix is the best. It so happens to be my favourite bat company as well so maybe im being biased :D.

MashaAllah CD, this is a dream collection. Top bats for a top bloke. Hope you score plenty of runs this season.

That is one hell of a collection u got there uzair bhai
Awsome

Thanks1

:)) Sell me the Bubber Sher, you've got too many bats and sharing is caring :asif

Haha naah those Bubber Shers are my brothers favourite they are for him. Sorry bro :))

fully pro collection bro BTW when and how much did you get the LW for?

Thanks! 360 Pounds

Wow stunning bats but no love for the apex :( ? it would complete your GM 2011 collection. From distance i would say your salix is the best. It so happens to be my favourite bat company as well so maybe im being biased :D.

APex yuck!! Even if I get it for free I won't take it.

Salix is amazing bat, it is in my top 5 :D

MashaAllah CD, this is a dream collection. Top bats for a top bloke. Hope you score plenty of runs this season.

JAzakAllah Khair you too are a top guy I must say :)

two questions,

the best bat out of all of your collection is...?

and where can i get a gray nicholls bat custom made?

Personal favourite would be Gray Nicolls Powerbow 3 Star.

Contact Gray Nicolls or cricket direct, it will cost you more than top of the line.

Are there that many bats in Canada? :))

And what do you do with them? sleep with different one each night? :p

and which one of those is the lightest?

LOL :))

Yes, sleep with them, sit infront of them, watch them, play with them etc etc

Gunn & Moore Flare Original Limited Edition is the lightest I'd say.

when does the cricket season start for you? are you like going to use a different bat every match... awesome collection btw. how about i take some of them off your hands for lets say $40? ahaha jokes :) what number do you play at and whats yur avrg?

I would assume bats were meant to be played on a cricket field/nets. Not sure why anyone would think otherwise. Pointless post!

when does the cricket season start for you? are you like going to use a different bat every match... awesome collection btw. how about i take some of them off your hands for lets say $40? ahaha jokes :) what number do you play at and whats yur avrg?

Season has already started. Was about to play first game today but it got cancelled due to rain and same thing is going to happen next week as well.

I played one practice game this year and went at number 4 and got out on 0.

Hmm I won't pay for the ticket to Canada ;-)

Season has already started. Was about to play first game today but it got cancelled due to rain and same thing is going to happen next week as well.

I know man, I was suppose to play my first game yesterday, but it was washed out...I hate the weather here...I have two games next week, let's hope there is no rain.

What's your team name btw?

ahaha i remember my first match... i came in at 5 and got 0 off 9balls... but its okay.. next game, i redeemed myself by getting 2 of 2 balls.. but i still bat at 4/5 averaging around 33 yay! our season starts in september

Last edited:
ahaha i remember my first match... i came in at 5 and got 0 off 9balls... but its okay.. next game, i redeemed myself by getting 2 of 2 balls.. but i still bat at 4/5 averaging around 33 yay! our season starts in september

Ah okya, how long does your season last though? From September to? Also where do you guys practice these days?

Lol i got out on a duck in my first match this year too!

Don't worry, Tendulkar got out on 0 in his first match :D

I know man, I was suppose to play my first game yesterday, but it was washed out...I hate the weather here...I have two games next week, let's hope there is no rain.

What's your team name btw?

Forecast suggest rain for next week too :(

Stallions

I am jealous bro...I don't even have one bat...I borrow it from someone. :(

because i missed last season, just club atm but in highschool i played for region which was sydney south west so im hoping to get my spot in it once again

Thinking about trialling for grade? Grade is the best option tbh

If I was your mum and saw you with this amount of bats , I would have given you some...:moyo

...or atleast I would have got them if I was in your place. :ahmed

;-)

Great collection by the way.:)

Wow Uzair bro , thats just an unbelievable collection you have there..

I saw you got the Black Cat Shadow from Charlie..

What do you think about its ping ?? Would you say its in your top 3 ping wise ?

I am thinking of getting a Vodoo from Charlie too but not sure..

If I was your mum and saw you with this amount of bats , I would have given you some...:moyo

...or atleast I would have got them if I was in your place. :ahmed

;-)

Great collection by the way.:)

:)) Mom doesn't know all all bats, she doesn't know of 4 while she knows of all other!

Am slowing down slowly...

Thanks!

Wow Uzair bro , thats just an unbelievable collection you have there..

I saw you got the Black Cat Shadow from Charlie..

What do you think about its ping ?? Would you say its in your top 3 ping wise ?

I am thinking of getting a Vodoo from Charlie too but not sure..

JazakAllah Khair bro!

I didn't buy it from Charlie rather got it from a guy in UK.

Anyways, yaar the ping on my BlackCat is amazing! It is easily in top three! The top three bats in terms of ping are Laver Pro, BlackCat and Oblivion LE. The ping on BlackCat is amazing and unbelievable!

I will also get my club mate (ExtraCoverDrive) to post as well.

Voodoo's stickers are amazing! The sweetspot is quite low but Shadow is amazing too! Brilliant pickup and everything! You will love it but keep in mind BlackCat is known for light bats.

You had Joker how was the ping on that?

Top collection CD bhai, truly awesome.

If you want you cans end some bats to me and I will try and use them if you are struggling to use all of them :p. (And please don't send the SS :)) )

QS Bhai, JazakAllah Khair :)

That SS was given to me by my Grandparents so that has memories and it is a keeper :D

Nah bhai mazak kara tha. :)

CD bhai, I don't mean to hijack you thread, but inshallah I will be going to Pakistan in summer time. Inshallah I will visit Sialkot or if not one of my dearest friends goes there almost every week.So do you think I should get Bubber Sher, TRD or a MIDS?
JazakallahKhair.

Nah bhai mazak kara tha. :)

CD bhai, I don't mean to hijack you thread, but inshallah I will be going to Pakistan in summer time. Inshallah I will visit Sialkot or if not one of my dearest friends goes there almost every week.So do you think I should get Bubber Sher, TRD or a MIDS?
JazakallahKhair.

LOL yaar I was playing around too, I know you were joking :)

Anyways, I'm glad to hear that you and Waleed will be going to Pakistan and Sialkot more importantly I wish my uncles take me there too but I doubt he will take me.

Among three get TRD bhai jan :)

LOL don't worry I don't mind if my thread is hijacked.

I don't think a test cricketer with 100 tests under his belt would have owned/used this many bats in their whole career...

Overkill, I must say, if the object is to play with them...if there are other usages that I may be missing here, besides just collecting bats, please do let me know...

LOL yaar I was playing around too, I know you were joking :)

Anyways, I'm glad to hear that you and Waleed will be going to Pakistan and Sialkot more importantly I wish my uncles take me there too but I doubt he will take me.

Among three get TRD bhai jan :)

LOL don't worry I don't mind if my thread is hijacked.

Jazakallahkhair. Inshallah I will go for a factory made TRD.:yk

Great collection man! I guess your plan is to change your bat after every over. :D:O:D.
In case you need to donate some of these you know where to find me :16:

CD bhai, what a collection :O

Just a few months ago you had a couple of MBs and Newberys ... what happened???

Anyway, congrats on your collection, each bat is a joy to see and more so for you to own!

Btw, I acquired a used GN Powerbow Force recently as a net bat. Looks very much like your model, with the yellow and red stickers. Grains on mine looked like crap and I thought it would play that way as well, but after some knocking it is starting to respond really well, and will likely only get better. Pickup and balance is fantastic too. Just shows that some of the lower end GNs are indeed a great value...

Last edited:
Yaar don't ask I just got insane and started buying loads of stuff lol.

JazakAllah Khair for your kind words bro, great to see you back!

Indeed that model is same as mine, the one I have in picture is 3 Star and it has 4 grains and is a grade 3 bat but boy the bat is amazing! I love the feel and pickup amazing to be honest. This is my favourite shape I am trying to get hold of it but no luck so far. Yes, these low end bats require a lot of knocking this bat opened and came to its life in second season and once it opened it was a gun! Very good bat and I love it!

did i mention ur my best friend ??? hahaha

What is ur favourite bat out of them all between the CA'S , MB'S , the panther bat, GN oblivion and puma

CD-- you need to update this list now I am sure; let us get a glimpse of ur present repertoire :)

CD-- you need to update this list now I am sure; let us get a glimpse of ur present repertoire :)

:))

Yaar the bats are same add and take some out of it;

Take out;

Puma Iridium 3000
GM Luna 808

Add;

AM Plain Bat
BlackCat Shadow
M&H Amplus
Gray Nicolls Legend

I don't think his room is big enough to store all his bats now. :))

LOL nah there is enough room for more bats :))

Good ratio: 2 out 4 in...way to go lad:19:

I was looking at ur GN Legend----great one dude; is Hagee Sports legit? Wondering if I should order one.

Yes, Hagee Sports is legit I am not sure if they would ship a bat though.

Right now I don't care about anything except one bat and thats, Screaming Cat Series One.

Which is the one bat you have been using during the season? Still in love with ur PB I presume :D

Have you ever used a Bellingham and Smith cricket bat? I am just curious to know what people think about them.

The bat I used the most in season was actually BlackCat Shadow which is in above picture, I will review it sometime later for forum ppers :)

I still love Powerbow a lot but still no luck in getting hold of it unfortunately.

I haven't used B&S but have heard/read about them. They are not super impressive bats rather good average bats I'd say.

How come sooo many bats,,, do you play professianally cricket.
Any bats for sell?!

Hey CD, how are the Puma Iridiums that you have in your collection? Where is the sweetspot? Howz the pick up? I am actually getting a couple of good deals on Iridium and Caliber. So any insight will be greatly appreciated as I do not have much experience with Puma bats. Also, could you please upload a couple of pics of the Puma that you have so that I can get a better idea of the profile etc. Thanks in advance.

Cd bhai, if it's not too much bother for you, would you mind making a thread for your softs so far?

probably the best selection of bats i have seen from a player who plays a club level cricket.
what is next Uzair?

Regards

Asad

Hey CD, how are the Puma Iridiums that you have in your collection? Where is the sweetspot? Howz the pick up? I am actually getting a couple of good deals on Iridium and Caliber. So any insight will be greatly appreciated as I do not have much experience with Puma bats. Also, could you please upload a couple of pics of the Puma that you have so that I can get a better idea of the profile etc. Thanks in advance.

Puma bats are very very good, this is not only for top of the line ones but the mid ranges like 3000/4000 are great too!

I used my Puma Iridium 3000 more than Puma Iridium 6000 and believe me the Puma 3000 was more responsive than Puma Iridium 6000 [both unknocked] and these bats are great! Finish, balance, pickup etc everything is superb.

I highly rate them and recommend them!

Sure now I just have one Puma Iridium which is 6000. I will upload pictures of it soon!

I haven't seen Calibre so not sure about profile/pickup but both Kinetic and Iridium have superb pickup really!

They are very good bats, you probably have noticed how much I have praised them, they are quality!

Cd bhai, if it's not too much bother for you, would you mind making a thread for your softs so far?

Arre bhai no worries I had thought about making a thread where I could show you all of my equipments, just busy with midterms right now just let things cool and I will first post review of 2011 GM LE softs and Kookaburra Gloves as requested by you guys.

probably the best selection of bats i have seen from a player who plays a club level cricket.
what is next Uzair?

Regards

Asad

JazaakAllah Khair Asad Bhai! I have been fortunate to meet you and get some beauties [such as Newbery, Salix, Oblivion etc]

The first priority right now is Screaming Cat Series Three, once I get that then I will move on from there lol

Maybe Newbery Tour, Millichamp & Hall Distinction etc following Screaming Cat.

Mashallah ... superb collection sir.

I can't imagine how you have to choose a bat for the match day ... I would be more worried to choose my pick than the match itself :) ... and if I don't bat well, I would be thinking if took the right bat ... lol

I am kinda loving Screaming Cat too ... really thinking to get one too :)

JazaakAllah Khair for kind words

:)) Haha I do that sometimes, if I don't do well with one bat then I blame the bat but the problem is within me, the bat has nothing to do whatsoever it is all the batsman who changes the game not the bat.

wow first i have seen some one who plays club crickets and has all these bats MashaAllah CD bhai hope they all go well for you and you score tons of hundreds :D

Allah aap ke bats ko buri nazar nah lagai

JazaakAllah Khair for kind words

:)) Haha I do that sometimes, if I don't do well with one bat then I blame the bat but the problem is within me, the bat has nothing to do whatsoever it is all the batsman who changes the game not the bat.

How is Screaming Cat btw ... lets say comparing to Newbery? ... not sure if the comparison is possible actually

How is Screaming Cat btw ... lets say comparing to Newbery? ... not sure if the comparison is possible actually

I haven't used Screaming Cat yet but from what I have heard it is better than Newbery.

John L. Newbery had three students who were, Andrew Kember [of Salix], Tim Keeley [of Newbery] and Julian Millichamp [of Screaming Cat].

Back