My New CA PLUS 15000

sarmad709

Tape Ball Regular
Runs
Hi guys, i've just got my new CA PLUS 15000 Bat, creating this thread just to share the pictures of it, and my personal views about its balance and willow!

Without a doubt, it has got one of the finest balances you could ever come to have, its ping is just gorgeous, mind blowing, i haven't witnessed a better bat ever, it has got massive edges, so it is perfect for hard hitting! Beautiful willow as well, i think its premium quality grade A+
Pics are attached!

Attachments

• DSCN7777.JPG
    DSCN7777.JPG
    261 KB · Views: 1,154
  • DSCN7778.JPG
    DSCN7778.JPG
    202.6 KB · Views: 996
  • DSCN7780.JPG
    DSCN7780.JPG
    308 KB · Views: 1,039
  • DSCN7781.JPG
    DSCN7781.JPG
    203.4 KB · Views: 976
  • DSCN7782.JPG
    DSCN7782.JPG
    241.6 KB · Views: 997
Hi guys, i've just got my new CA PLUS 15000 Bat, creating this thread just to share the pictures of it, and my personal views about its balance and willow!

Without a doubt, it has got one of the finest balances you could ever come to have, its ping is just gorgeous, mind blowing, i haven't witnessed a better bat ever, it has got massive edges, so it is perfect for hard hitting! Beautiful willow as well, i think its premium quality grade A+
Pics are attached!

:14:.........Nice Bat Dude!

Really Huge & Beautiful As Well!:19:

Hope You Make Lots Of Runs With It....:):48:

its weight is its best part, it's only 2.8.... and with these massive edges, i don't have the words to explain it's light pickup.......

A stunning looking bat.

Where did your purchase it and how much did it set you back, if you don't mind me asking ?

A stunning looking bat.

Where did your purchase it and how much did it set you back, if you don't mind me asking ?

I got it as a gift, so i don't know how much did that cost, but i am pretty sure it was sent to me directly from the CA Sports factory Sialkot, as i noticed the From: on the packaging!

Stunner of a BAT.... always liked CA's profile.... Looks like this first CA15000 here..... Thanks for it....
Hope it serves you well....

allan2377, yeah obviously it's a stunner! without an inch of doubt! and thanks as well!

NICE BAT! how big are the edges on that?!?
and beutiful willow

Extremely good looking bat, how is the handle? Round? Can you tell if top of handle has black rubber strips or no?

Stunner of a bat. That edge is massive, and for 2.8 i don't think you'll find a bigger one. Good Luck with the bat.

Extremely good looking bat, how is the handle? Round? Can you tell if top of handle has black rubber strips or no?
Its a round handle, not oval from any where! simple and round! Obviously has rubber stripes in it, i guess these are 3 in number, in fact in almost every bat these days!

Stunner of a bat. That edge is massive, and for 2.8 i don't think you'll find a bigger one. Good Luck with the bat.
Yeah, and many thanks!
I would love that bat !!! take care of it Bro!
:D
Of course i'll take care of it! :)

Very nice bat, did you also get 15500 gloves?

No, i have the bat, i am using GN Oblivion Test and 5 Star gloves!

Very nice bat dude!:19: it has an amazing shape for a 2.8....... how much did it cost u again???

Hope u score tons of runs with it :113:

Emirates Falcon Cricket Club

yeah, i have started to knock it...... :)

It Say, Fully Knocked in, then y u are knocking it,, do it requires knoking.
I have CA 12000 TRD and looking to BUY 15000 PLUS, did u play a Match with or still Making it ready for using.

Regards.

It Say, Fully Knocked in, then y u are knocking it,, do it requires knoking.
I have CA 12000 TRD and looking to BUY 15000 PLUS, did u play a Match with or still Making it ready for using.

Regards.

bro the tag that says fully knocked, means that the willow has been pressed under some pressure maker! But i'm not sure about that, but one thing i am sure about is that when i played with it, the ball response wasn't as good as it should have been, thus the knocking is required! so as the knocking process is healing, the ball response is getting better!

bro the tag that says fully knocked, means that the willow has been pressed under some pressure maker! But i'm not sure about that, but one thing i am sure about is that when i played with it, the ball response wasn't as good as it should have been, thus the knocking is required! so as the knocking process is healing, the ball response is getting better!

Post pics of bat after you have knocked in or if you played a game...

Howz the bat going...??? have you had chance to play a game with it ?? post some more pics if you have done with knocking... thanks

Howz the bat going...??? have you had chance to play a game with it ?? post some more pics if you have done with knocking... thanks

yes i am done with the knocking, and i've played a game with it as well, i scored 40....i will upload the pix as soon as i get my camera back from a friend of mine!

yes i am done with the knocking, and i've played a game with it as well, i scored 40....i will upload the pix as soon as i get my camera back from a friend of mine!

Oh kewl.... how was it.... ?? I mean the ping and pick up.... Will wait for the pics mate...

Oh kewl.... how was it.... ?? I mean the ping and pick up.... Will wait for the pics mate...

pick was fantastic, and the ping? i haven't experienced anything better, i've used GN powerbows GM Halos, Icons, Epics, GN Legends Obilivions, haven't tasted better ping than this monster! Inshallah i'll upload the pix by tomorrow as i expect my camera to be with me by tomorrow!

pick was fantastic, and the ping? i haven't experienced anything better, i've used GN powerbows GM Halos, Icons, Epics, GN Legends Obilivions, haven't tasted better ping than this monster! Inshallah i'll upload the pix by tomorrow as i expect my camera to be with me by tomorrow!

Oh nice.:27:
It grows my Urge to get one...... waiting for the pics.....

2v2gms7.jpg

6fb4g6.jpg

here we go allan2377

playing quite a bit?
yeah you can say that!

Lot of marks on the stickers...do you play on bouncy pitches?
not too much bouncy ones! but at the start of my innings i am too much careful so i get the ball on to the bat as close to my hands as i can, this gives more control over the ball after its collision with the bat!

mean as Sarmad... Thanks buddy

sorry, i didn't get you mate?

yeah you can say that!

not too much bouncy ones! but at the start of my innings i am too much careful so i get the ball on to the bat as close to my hands as i can, this gives more control over the ball after its collision with the bat!

sorry, i didn't get you mate?

looks awesome buddy.... love those cherry marks... I've decided to get one of these beast soon....

hmmmmm, earlier henry gayle and nasir jamshed used it in big bash and asia cup respectively!

Hi, thanks for the upload! Do you know what this plays like compared to a boom boom signature 175? Ive already made a thread and a guy told me you were the one to see about performance etc.
Thanks.

Hi, thanks for the upload! Do you know what this plays like compared to a boom boom signature 175? Ive already made a thread and a guy told me you were the one to see about performance etc.
Thanks.

i haven't used sig 175 but i've used blaze 175, i'd say plus 15000 is far better than blaze 175, i mean the pick up, the edges the weight, above all the ping, it's ping is unmatched!
but i can't say that for sig 175 as i haven't used it, but still i'd suggest you plus for some unknown reasons! probably henry gayle used it in big bash,lolz

Now thats a real bat, not some blank crappy bat someone trying to flog in the other thread.

Last edited:
Will let you know when I get it..... now Azhar Mahmood using it in IPL

Hi bro.. ...Azhar mehmood is not using CA plus 15000 cricket bat ..Only he has put the stickers on it ...It is a England made brand called H4L BAT....Here in the site you can see the pics of Azhar mahmood endorsing & using this bat http://www.h4l.co.uk/

Last edited:
Hi bro.. ...Azhar mehmood is not using CA plus 15000 cricket bat ..Only he has put the stickers on it ...It is a England made brand called H4L BAT....Here in the site you can see the pics of Azhar mahmood endorsing & using this bat http://www.h4l.co.uk/

I am well informed buddy... He is using Hell 4Leather Bat stickered up as CA15000... however he might have ended their contract.... and have started endorsing CA15000.... no one endorses other brand for love

paulkatich....yes it requires more knocking! i've been quite busy these days so not able to know it thoroughly!

I am well informed buddy... He is using Hell 4Leather Bat stickered up as CA15000... however he might have ended their contract.... and have started endorsing CA15000.... no one endorses other brand for love

I dont think it's stickered...his bat has the CA logo burnt on the edges...I think its an original CA 15000

Azhar Mahmood was not using a "Real" CA bat....IMO..........

There are a lot of ways you can say that,here's 1:

*CA burnt logos are always stamped towards the bottom of the bat & not in the high middle area...

Seeing the size of Azhar Mahmood's bat I think that has to be a CA 15000!!! That bat is huge!!

hey allan! u got ur ca?

hey allan! u got ur ca?

No mate... It was shipped on 25/04/12 (Wednesday).... so it has been 12 working days now... I've been told by Armie all his shipments been delayed due to customs issues in UK (all his shipments go to UK and then gets shipped to appropriate locations), however now sorted... should have it this week or early next week.... am in no hurry expect for the urge to see it real... as I told you earlier... shame I cant use it till September... and also toying an idea to getting SS BIG TON 47 from Ajit... when I order my softs ...

Back