my new cricket kit

shanibaba

Debutant
Runs
:afridi
hello guys i m new here and dont know how to upload pictures from ipod...hope these pics will clear...
IMG_0472.JPG

IMG_0474.JPG

IMG_0479.JPG

IMG_0481.JPG

IMG_0482.JPG

IMG_0483.JPG

IMG_0484.JPG

IMG_0485.JPG

IMG_0486.JPG

IMG_0487.JPG

nice collection .. more clear pics would be fantastic..are those morrant pads at the top ? and which grip is for the Ca? looks very nice ..hope u score loads with it

thanks for ur comments..... those pads are ca plus 10000, ca plus TRD and ca plus ....and the grips on ca bats are octopus grips ....yep i used ca 8000 for 3 matches and its like canon...hope the other have same power

nice kit. where'd u get the trd pads?
hello zaid and munaf ......zaid bhai i bought these TRd pads from Ca factory Sailkot...... and munaf ss is very good piece of willow and its sweet spot is massive......there are 9 straight grains on ss kp...i didnt use it any match but i used it in our nets .......its balance is awesome

i think at other sports shop they were asking 25000 to 27000 PK RS.....but at ca factory, they charge me 22000 Rs...

brother u know u can easily buy sports items in all over Pakistan ,,,,,but the problem is ,nobody will sure
that he will get an authentic one or fake one....and that what did happen with me when i bought SS Kp
from ebay......even still i m not so sure that SS KP is Genuine or Fake.... but its pick up and sport sweet area and grains are great....

@ shanibaba : y r u buying from ebay, if you have enough money and willing to spend few bucks more than buy from online stockist. the charges r high at online stockist as compared to other good online store in inida like sportsjam.in or flipkart.com but the advantage is he can supply anywhere in the world and his products are genuine and he also knock in cricket bat for free .

hello sids,,,,how much fr colada and mamba.......and we wanat to know the rates of full kit of coldaa and mamba,,,,,

Back