Nawaz Sharif shared Ajmal Kasab's address with India : Sheikh Rasheed

Major

T20I Star
Runs
Post of the Week
Nat

Nawaz Sharif shared Mumbai attacker Ajmal Kasab’s address with India: Sheikh Rasheed
“I am not PTI but stand by Imran Khan,” says interior minister
By Web DeskMarch 30, 2022
Interior Minister Sheikh Rasheed. — APP/File
Interior Minister Sheikh Rasheed. — APP/File
ISLAMABAD: Interior Minister Sheikh Rasheed Wednesday claimed that former prime minister Nawaz Sharif shared Mumbai attacker Ajmal Kasab’s Pakistan address with India.

Addressing an inauguration ceremony of e-passport in Islamabad, the interior minister said that the PML-N supremo provided the contact details in Faridkot of the Mumbai attacker with New Delhi.

Accusing the former prime minister of orchestrating conspiracies against the country, Rasheed said they took money from al-Qaeda chief Osama Bin Laden.

The statement from the senior federal minister came a day after the government accused Nawaz Sharif of collaborating with foreign forces to topple the Imran Khan government through the no-confidence motion.

Federal ministers Asad Umar and Fawad Chauhdry Tuesday had claimed that the PML-N leader is behind the conspiracy which was revealed in a “threat letter” sent to the government.

Interior Minister Sheikh Rasheed further asked, “who facilitated the signing of the charter of democracy when Benazir Bhutto and Nawaz Sharif were brought together?”

Rasheed said that he is proud of doing politics with Imran Khan.

Pointing towards the prime minister who was present at the occasion, the minister told him to not forgive those who are abandoning him.

“They will come back to you. Kick them. Don’t forgive,” he said.

Rasheed added: “You forgive everyone. They don’t deserve.”

The minister reminded the prime minister that he had suggested him to impose Governor’s Rule in Sindh and call snap elections.

“I am not PTI but stand by Imran Khan.”

In his remarks, Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid Ahmad said that the validity of the passport has been extended from five to ten years to facilitate overseas Pakistanis. He said we have also started a service under which a passport is being issued in twenty-four hours.

Sheikh Rashid said that eighty-eight new NADRA centres have been established across the country over the last few years. He said it is because of the launch of drone service that terrorist activities have been foiled in the federal capital this month

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/9...jmal-kasabs-address-with-india-sheikh-rasheed

Not that it is a secret on either side but a statement from the interior ministry on video is still a good attestation. Educated folks like Moeed Pirzada will continue to weave exciting fantasy stories though and educated folks will continue to be swayed by that narrative.

Funny how the interior minister has an issue that a terrorist who killed people his address is being shared.

Unbelievable. And he said it as though Nawaz was traitor to share the address of the terrorist. And he said this right in front of IK. Twisted to say the least.

Funny how the interior minister has an issue that a terrorist who killed people his address is being shared.

Why do you think he’d share the address with India? What was the end goal? To allow Indian agents to come into Pakistan and take him out? And, would you be ok with that?

Why do you think he’d share the address with India? What was the end goal? To allow Indian agents to come into Pakistan and take him out? And, would you be ok with that?

Mere bhai, that terrorist was caught in India killing Indian public. You are saying Pakistan government should be in denial, I wonder than who will be actually held guilty?

Take who out? Kasab was caught in India itself.

You are very foolish.

Ajmal kasab was caught red handed in mumbai. He never went back to Pakistan.

In the investigation the indian authroities needed confirmation whether the address that he told did he live there or not.

Pakistani govt was required to help in the investigation as this was a case of terrorism.

Well he is from PTI.. so most posters won’t doubt it anymore, all the false flag and crap.

Well he is from PTI.. so most posters won’t doubt it anymore, all the false flag and crap.

I think PTI supporters just like Cong and BJP fans are great at selecting the 'relevant' details and filtering out(read denial) the rest.

The video is being shared across social media , I see IK having no reaction, only some guy in the audience got slightly uncomfortable when he said that.

Young posters might not recall but before that India- Pakistan relations were massively improving, we used to play each other so often(more often than needed), there was interaction between general public as well.

I remember Khuda Ke liye releasing in a theater near my college.

Irrespective it helped India really take charge of their home ministry and improve leaps and bounds after that.

Young posters might not recall but before that India- Pakistan relations were massively improving, we used to play each other so often(more often than needed), there was interaction between general public as well.

Irrespective it helped India really take charge of their home ministry and improve leaps and bounds after that.

Well if the intention was to drive a wedge between the two countries, they've been highly successful. There's definitely no going back!

Yes, I recall my brother had Pakistani students visiting his college and then my brother took his Pakistani friend for a visit to Taj Mahal on unreserved train tickets in mid 2008.

This is when the Jihadi elements were trying to penetrate the upper echelons of Pakistani establishment and likely a section took an independent decision to prove their mettle and not an institutional one because it is very hard to believe that primiers of Pak establishment will authorize something of that scale in their right mind when the two countries were actually going through good period of collaboration and economic boom.

Yes, I recall my brother had Pakistani students visiting his college and then my brother took his Pakistani friend for a visit to Taj Mahal on unreserved train tickets in mid 2008.

This is when the Jihadi elements were trying to penetrate the upper echelons of Pakistani establishment and likely a section took an independent decision to prove their mettle and not an institutional one because it is very hard to believe that primiers of Pak establishment will authorize something of that scale in their right mind when the two countries were actually going through good period of collaboration and economic boom.

Yeah i remember meeting Pakistani expats (not from. Pakistan) as well then(in Bangalore) , it was a different time 2003-2008.

Back