New BlueRoom Custom

kabeer.abro

Debutant
Runs
Just got pictures from Robert Pack cricket of the new bat I ordered, looks pretty impressive shipping tomorrow.
Specs
2.9 Weight
Bowed Blade
Biggest Edges Allowed
High Spine

Attachments

• Kabeer bat face.jpg
    Kabeer bat face.jpg
    482.3 KB · Views: 379
  • Kabeer bat profile.jpg
    Kabeer bat profile.jpg
    482.5 KB · Views: 319
  • Kabeer bat edge.jpg
    Kabeer bat edge.jpg
    271.6 KB · Views: 301
Good piece of willow but doesnt look anything out of the ordinary...how much did you pay for it? The edges look pretty standard too..

Good piece of willow but doesnt look anything out of the ordinary...how much did you pay for it? The edges look pretty standard too..

Do you judge your bats with just their looks mate? Edge size is not that biggie contrary to popular opinion.

I think the edges look decent for 2.9 the willow is nice and I like that sort of shape reminds me of my puma

Do you judge your bats with just their looks mate? Edge size is not that biggie contrary to popular opinion.

Not really...but it didn't look any different from the other branded bats shape wise and willow wise ( although I could be wrong abt the willow) so was just curious..

It was about 200 GBP, and willow wise it looks nice other than that I'll put up a youtube video of a ping test. Thats what Ive heard about Robert's bats is that they ping amazing. Also when I get it I'll put up some pics of it along with a few big bats (MB LE, SS Yuvi Ton). I like the shape, I mean he followed my specs the sweet spot is low sort of like the 2011 Oblivion...So we will see I mean its still made by Rob Pack (thats why it looks like a Puma lol).

My apologies if I sounded negative or rude abt the bat Bro...I wish u score loads of runs with it :D

@wizard_85, Thanks Man :)
@smasher1980, No Man, with all the big brands and upscale boutique brands around you have to be objective and critical of the pieces they produce, I mean obviously with most English batmakers your not going to get huge edges at a light weight because they dont dry their willow as much as some Pakistani or Indian brands. So basically after talking about that with Robert and seeing reviews on his bats I decided to go with him and get a bat that will hopefully last a few season, and dont worry bro none of your comments were taken with any animosity

Woke up this morning and called FedEx and they said my package had not been shipped yet, called Robert and turns out courier company fudged the numbers up...was then told the correct number by Simon over at Robert Pack Cricket the correct number turns out its at my local depot gonna pick it up by 7 EST :), Cant wait to upload picks, and was sooo surprised from UK to US in less than 2 days

a

Woke up this morning and called FedEx and they said my package had not been shipped yet, called Robert and turns out courier company fudged the numbers up...was then told the correct number by Simon over at Robert Pack Cricket the correct number turns out its at my local depot gonna pick it up by 7 EST :), Cant wait to upload picks, and was sooo surprised from UK to US in less than 2 days

where are you in USA?

Back