New Kit for 2011 Please Help

H

Tape Ball Regular
Runs
Hello everyone have seen this section on forums and some of you guys really know the equipment

Can you please tell me or give me advice on what to buy and where from ?

What do i want?

Bat , Pads , Gloves (Got the helmet and good spikes)

I don't play at top level so the fastest bowlers i will face will probably be between 70-82-3

Budget about £250(can go up a bit and would prefer lower :p)

Batting style :- Good timer play with the ground don't hit sixes that much but depends on situation

Opener on one down

What ever you recomend please give me a site or shops name so i can look for it

Thanks a lot in advance looking forward to good suggestions by CD Bhai and others :yk JazakAllah

Any specific brand(s) you are after or any brand will do the trick for you?

Also you want Pakistani stuff or English?

These are two questions I have after these I will then suggest you what I think

Any brand (quality :p)

I prefer Pakistani stuff just becoz am pakistani and also show to some white friends in my club :p

Woot who do you think i am?

In that thread a girl is holding that bat

Thanks lol i will keep that one in my mind was looking for something like MB or BB

btw Malik bubber sher kit bat pads and gloves for 183 is that good deal ?

AS V10 CRICKET KIT

BAT, GLOVES , PADS is that good ? for £193.1 on cricmall

H Bhai,

Personally I'd never recommend you Boom Boom because I find them to be a bit over priced and find them expensive comparing to others as the quality is more or less the same.

MB, is a very good choice and I would recommend it. I myself use MB Malik stuff and trust me they are top quality and very good stuff so I would highly recommend it (check my reviews if you wish to).

I have never dealt with cricmall so I'm not sure how reliable they are.

It is always best to get stuff directly shipped from the factory in Pakistan as that is the cheapest option. I'm not too sure if MB Malik people take orders and ship to UK because they have there own store in UK but that is very expensive in my opinion but you can get Bubber Sher bat and pads along gloves close to your budget price.

The golden rule is always to buy a bat after feeling it. Since you are in Cricket country I would suggest drop down to a local store or even MB Malik and see what they have and try there bats because it is not necessary and important that what you like in pictures will feel good in your hands.

Since you're an opener/top order player I would recommend you to buy a light bat because you depend a lot on your bat movement and speed.

I'm sure I have left many questions unanswered so please don't hesitate to ask if you have any

Hope it helps

H Bhai,

Personally I'd never recommend you Boom Boom because I find them to be a bit over priced and find them expensive comparing to others as the quality is more or less the same.

MB, is a very good choice and I would recommend it. I myself use MB Malik stuff and trust me they are top quality and very good stuff so I would highly recommend it (check my reviews if you wish to).

I have never dealt with cricmall so I'm not sure how reliable they are.

It is always best to get stuff directly shipped from the factory in Pakistan as that is the cheapest option. I'm not too sure if MB Malik people take orders and ship to UK because they have there own store in UK but that is very expensive in my opinion but you can get Bubber Sher bat and pads along gloves close to your budget price.

The golden rule is always to buy a bat after feeling it. Since you are in Cricket country I would suggest drop down to a local store or even MB Malik and see what they have and try there bats because it is not necessary and important that what you like in pictures will feel good in your hands.

Since you're an opener/top order player I would recommend you to buy a light bat because you depend a lot on your bat movement and speed.

I'm sure I have left many questions unanswered so please don't hesitate to ask if you have any

Hope it helps

Ok thanks for answering and advising the thing is where i live in UK there is no cricket shop or store near me they all are quite far i am willing to travel but i don't drive yet(hopefully will)

And yeh the Malik bubber sher looks good and the kit for 193 is quite cheap if you buy it as kit but separate its high

And thanks for telling i am now looking at your reviews

Ok thanks for answering and advising the thing is where i live in UK there is no cricket shop or store near me they all are quite far i am willing to travel but i don't drive yet(hopefully will)

And yeh the Malik bubber sher looks good and the kit for 193 is quite cheap if you buy it as kit but separate its high

And thanks for telling i am now looking at your reviews

Which one are you talking about here?

Sounds like an excellent deal to me but as CD bhai said, ask the guy to give you some pics before you decide to make the purchase.

BTW they sell bat alone for £139.99 so that is kinda real price for the bat too but than their pads are for £41

Sounds like you made a good choice with the MB bat.

Personally, I would try and buy English softs as opposed to Pakistani simply because I've been using both as of late and can comfortably say that the fit of English softs is much better. It feels as though many Pakistani softs are made for fat kids :p

Sounds like you made a good choice with the MB bat.

Personally, I would try and buy English softs as opposed to Pakistani simply because I've been using both as of late and can comfortably say that the fit of English softs is much better. It feels as though many Pakistani softs are made for fat kids :p

Why is that bro ?

Why is that bro ?

Seems like the pads are just inherently wider. Of course, I haven't measured them but of the GM and Kook pads I've used in the last 2 weeks, the fit has been substantially better than the AS and Ihsan pads I've used.

Perhaps it has something to do with the shape of the pads, but the English softs seem to feel more streamlined on the legs.

That said, I think Pakistani gloves are certainly not bad as long as you get a pair with HDF in the fingers.

:adnan
Seems like the pads are just inherently wider. Of course, I haven't measured them but of the GM and Kook pads I've used in the last 2 weeks, the fit has been substantially better than the AS and Ihsan pads I've used.

Perhaps it has something to do with the shape of the pads, but the English softs seem to feel more streamlined on the legs.

That said, I think Pakistani gloves are certainly not bad as long as you get a pair with HDF in the fingers.

Yup, Pakistani pads are a bit wider and they basically don't wrap well around your legs. However, the moudled ones such as Bubber Sher pads are good and they kinda wrap well around your legs.

Second is the knee bolster, having that makes the fitting better around the knee area.

Pakistani gloves are not that bad, I have tried all Pakistan brands top of the line gloves and the best ones I came across are Bubber Sher ones follwed by CA 12000 and then Ihsan Inferno's.

You really won't find any genuine English gloves, all of English brands gloves are made in India.

Did you get your GM 909 D30 pads and gloves yet ?

Also which Kookaburra pads did you use ?

:adnan

Yup, Pakistani pads are a bit wider and they basically don't wrap well around your legs. However, the moudled ones such as Bubber Sher pads are good and they kinda wrap well around your legs.

Second is the knee bolster, having that makes the fitting better around the knee area.

Pakistani gloves are not that bad, I have tried all Pakistan brands top of the line gloves and the best ones I came across are Bubber Sher ones follwed by CA 12000 and then Ihsan Inferno's.

You really won't find any genuine English gloves, all of English brands gloves are made in India.

Did you get your GM 909 D30 pads and gloves yet ?

Also which Kookaburra pads did you use ?

Yea, most if not all English softs are made in India which makes me wonder, why can't Pakistani or Indian gloves be as well designed?

I actually received my GM pads and gloves a couple of weeks ago, they're pretty good so far.

As for Kooks, I used my mates Blade Runner pads which felt quite nice. Not as light as some of Kookaburra's other pads, but very comfortable and well made.

Yea, most if not all English softs are made in India which makes me wonder, why can't Pakistani or Indian gloves be as well designed?

I actually received my GM pads and gloves a couple of weeks ago, they're pretty good so far.

As for Kooks, I used my mates Blade Runner pads which felt quite nice. Not as light as some of Kookaburra's other pads, but very comfortable and well made.

Actually Indian softs such as SS are really good and SS softs are one of the best in the world and they make softs for many companies such as Newbery, Salix, Mongoose and many more.

Many people who run a business themselves say that MB Malik latest softs were as good as SS and are easily comparable with many top brands.

Pakistani softs are improving day by day and you can see the significant changes in the softs.

Genuine pittard is not used in Pakistani gloves because the market in Pakistan is not high meaning people there don't buy top end stuff like people here do. I have been to trails in Pakistan in summer which were held at Qadaffi Stadium and more than 85% of bats I saw were low end ones.

I'm glad you're liking your GM softs.

YES go for it. I have dealt with Qazzafi frm www.cricmall.com many times and hes good honest seller and its 100% legit site every things genuine.

Alright thanks mate i am Def getting that

but my dad bought adidas Incurza Cricket Bat for my lil bro for £75 and i must say i like that bat aswell but Will def get the bubber sher

Thanks to all of you guys i am getting the MB Bubbersher bat with pads and gloves I appreciate all of you posts

JazakAllah

Now Wish me luck to score some runs because this season we have the team where (7-8) have never played with hard ball only wind ball and am the captain so a lot will depend on me and 2 or 3 other boys

Now Wish me luck to score some runs because this season we have the team where (7-8) have never played with hard ball only wind ball and am the captain so a lot will depend on me and 2 or 3 other boys

lol same my local team was sooo crap and the coach always pressurised me of scoring runs so then i jus started playing for reps

BTW does this website convert currency lke sialkot shop?? because i want to change it to au dollar

Please check address and contact information during posting an order online.
Nowadays many online shops not display address,phone or other contact information.
What is reason behind ?

Back