New Zealand (178/7) defeat Pakistan (174/8) by 4 runs to go 2-1 up in the 5-match T20I series

Iftikhar knows he’s going to get toasted if we lose this

Ifti should be dropped completely. What a garbage innings was that

This is all chacha's fault. Horrible horrible batsmen, literally misbah 2.0 of this era. Garabge innings.

I'm so mad.

Pakistan cannot win this series now and New Zealand cannot lose. This is already a nightmare for this team but one more slip up would mean that Pakistan loses 3-1 against this New Zealand B/C team.

What's Babar excuse today? We had 2 wickets left? When are we going to learn usama and zaman are rubbish?

I'm so irritated y stupid captain sending chacha > Imad.

Like why? Based of what?

saim ayub Babar Azam ifti mania usman khan need better performance 😡 good luck for future games 🥰🇵🇰

You're blaming the one guy who scored at 200 strike rate ?
This is all chacha's fault. I want him eradicated from the team.

I can't believe I'm actually supporting what imam I repeat Imam ul haq of all people said last year about chacha.

Parchi was right about the 2nd parchi

This is all chacha's fault. Horrible horrible batsmen, literally misbah 2.0 of this era. Garabge innings.

I'm so mad.

Yeah.. he used to complain he doesn't get to play much due to babar and rizwan taking 15 overs between them.. he has had plenty of opportunities and clutch moments.. never comes through... too many chances for iftikhar without any meaningful performances

He has lost so many matches. He is not a batsman for international class. They have got another one in Usman khan another gully cricketer.
Ik bro, I'm one of the biggest chacha haters. Although not the biggest obviously.

Can't blame Imad. He walks into this team ahead of some others.

Kid in blue shirt, I feel you lil man.
1exHrBI.png

Can't blame Chacha.

He will play how he sees fit, and it's up to the rest of the team to play around him.

They couldn't get us over the line today and once again its poor Chacha who gets the blame.

Can't blame Chacha.

He will play how he sees fit, and it's up to the rest of the team to play around him.

They couldn't get us over the line today and once again its poor Chacha who gets the blame.
Is this sarcasm? 💀

To be fair, this is also a Pakistan B side. No Shaheen, Rauf, Naseem, Rizwan in this match. 4 key players missing is a lot.

However, the fact remains that Pakistan's backup players are rubbish and C players of teams like Aus, Eng, Ind, NZ, SA are much better than Pakistan's backup.

Pakistan cricket is in a downward spiral and will never recover until the country's economy improves, which is basically never.

To be honest , I think this would have been the highest ever chase at Gaddafi in a T20I.

Zaman and Usama are probably more to blame.

But this series is more about learning your best squad and PAK now know that these 2 are not good enough.

Can't blame Chacha.

He gets the blame deservedly.. he missed full tosses that should have travelled out of park.. can you imagine likes of chapman playing 23 off 20 even after 3 or 4 down? The guy scored 100 off 47 balls from 74/4.. this fake finisher has no shots except the one in slot that he can clear..

To be fair, cacha bowled really well, 1/14 in 2 overs

To be fair, this is also a Pakistan B side. No Shaheen, Rauf, Naseem, Rizwan in this match. 4 key players missing is a lot.

However, the fact remains that Pakistan's backup players are rubbish and C players of teams like Aus, Eng, Ind, NZ, SA are much better than Pakistan's backup.

Pakistan cricket is in a downward spiral and will never recover until the country's economy improves, which is basically never.
These players are our bench warmers bench warmers.

Pakistani fans should feel deeply embarrassed.

To be honest , I think this would have been the highest ever chase at Gaddafi in a T20I.

But this series is more about learning your best squad and PAK now know that these 2 are not good enough.
No their not, Their bad 100%, but the score at the end of the day was not unchasable.

Chacha played nearly 4 overs, imagine if you sent imad to play those 4 overs.

Chacha, shadab, Babar, Rizwan (Biggest frauds of thos generation)

Saim and usman are not frauds but enough is enough.

Yes our A team beat this NZ team so convincingly in the last t20 match.

He gets the blame deservedly.. he missed full tosses that should have travelled out of park.. can you imagine likes of chapman playing 23 off 20 even after 3 or 4 down? The guy scored 100 off 47 balls from 74/4.. this fake finisher has no shots except the one in slot that he can clear..
Can you imagine Chapman bowling 2 overs 1 for 14?

Imad should bat at 3

Babar the coward isn’t going to do it

Fakhar becomes Bradman against us and minnows. He's not a good batsmen.

Rauf kahan sei aya?

As for shaheen and naseem, naseem has been rubbish this series. Shaheen has ironically Been worse then abass afridi and Amir.

Rizwan cost us last game.

These 4 players being excluded don't make this a b string team lol.

I swear to God I've only seen Fakhar score runs against us and minnows.

Pakistan need to keep trying different batting combinations despite this result. No it didn't work tonight but that shouldn't mean we retreat back into comfort zone of Rizwan and Babar opening the innings or dominating the top 3 positions yet again. We know their ceiling.

Ifti should've finished it after consuming so many balls but we lost too many wickets in PP. Saim and Usman didn't capitalise on NZ's drops. Saim tries to be too cute sometimes and frankly 15 T20Is is more backing than most would receive.

Zaman and Mir are liabilities. Neither should be in the WC squad.

Abbas Afridi's performance was a positive, god knows why Babar gave Mir a full quota but not Abbas. It's these small things where Babar fails as captain and it keeps costing us games time and again.

I am a fan of chacha. Gentle giant. But he looks 2 years older than MSD. MSD will do more damage at this age than Ifi. He can retire and focus on league cricket

Back