New Zealand v Pakistan | 2nd Test | Wellington | 19/01/11 | Day 5 | Session 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Younis Khan playing for the win but Misbah wants to draw it out or make the win difficult!

i was watching on sky earlier but im watching on neo in my room these adverts always put a smile on my face.

umpire gave a new ball to the kiwis....wobbling now!!! its 13 against 2 in this game....

Younis Khan playing for the win but Misbah wants to draw it out or make the win difficult!
He's dropped anchor, which is fine. Don't want to lose wickets and there is lots of time left.

Franklin was warned for running onto the pitch yesterday. What happens if he does it again?

Where is that NZer with that " whch IPL team will snap up Misbah " ???

He's dropped anchor, which is fine. Don't want to lose wickets and there is lots of time left.

Though a little to close to a UK Euphamism, thats about right.

YK looking to score, Misbah being the rock.

Aw d0gers you were an early 90's youth wern't you?

Rahul Friggin roy.

if this was taylor and mcculum batting they would have made misbah and co panic by scoring consistent boundaries.

new ball has changed the complexion of the game...thanks umpires!

if this was taylor and mcculum batting they would have made misbah and co panic by scoring consistent boundaries.

Yes but they would have edged and gone.

Misbah needs some Revital. :misbah

2ce2bdf.jpg

Younis is just sizing up these trundlers. Give him a couple of overs and then watch.

TNA - LOL - I saw those on Neo.

India is just ripe for a Charlie Brooker.

Misbah needs some Laal Bhais.

the reason im worrying about rr is because i know that once the rr goes upto 4 then these 2 will play tukka tuk

sheesh, loose shot from Misbah.

feet stuck in cement.

This phase of the game is reminding me of the 1st Test vs SA last year. :yk:misbah

Lol guilty as charged

Listening to others in your peer group they were rather more Innocent times; No Sheila Ki Jawaani then...

Cricket has changed far too much.

Realistically, this is either going to be a NZ victory or a draw, isn't it?

Not sure why I'm staying up to watch it

Not a goddamn SINGLE confident stroke by Misbah ... he is surviving with streak strokes ... just look at his confidence level and PCB is planning to make him captain for the WC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back