New Zealand v Pakistan | 2nd Test | Wellington | 19/01/11 | Day 5 | Session 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at some childish comments here. People need to relax, they are playing safe which is the right way to go.

So just relax and enjoy the fun cricket. :yk

im so bloody tired and feel like going to bed, but the only reason im not is coz i want to see pakistan win, and if these draw the game then i would be angry.

Why is that Mcdonalds truck fielding near the batsman and blocking the view.

im so bloody tired and feel like going to bed, but the only reason im not is coz i want to see pakistan win, and if these draw the game then i would be angry.

You could sky+ it and avoid the score till you watch it.

Or record the highlights and avoid the score.

nz will not win this game because their captain is such a chicken....pakistani batsman are mighty relieved not to be facing him at one end...

Why are these commentators so -girly- They go on and on and on, bloody hell. Stop complaining!

These 2 are doing a brilliant job MashAllah
Might not be the most entertaing to watch but i woke up at 8 am for lectures an am still going strong at 2 am so isnt the worst thing in the world :p

Misbah seems to be in slow mo ... What kind of attempt was that?

Good cricket all round. NZ bowlers bowling a tight line, Yk and Misbah not taking any risks.

Just survive till tea and then we can look to accelerate.

Tapori lol at that ad. Nice find.

I was a sharif bacha. Plus Lahori minibuses have ladiss in the front seats.

Have to say we could have won this match.. but these batsman are playing too save.. play normal cricket and could have won..

I am not sure if Craig Mcmillan knows that there's another team beside NZ playing on the field.

Remember what happened the last time when YK got out?

These guys are doing the right thing by consolidating

I think these two are waiting till 20 overs are left and then they require 140 runs. They will change into T20 mode :yk :misbah

Well played YK. Missed you all this time lalay. Keep on truckin!!

good 50...first few overs were horrible...but has calmed down since them...good effort!

To everyone who feels they will draw the game, relax, Misbah is a solid test player he does not get out very easily, he does not pace the innings but he has his own timing to warm up. we all know he is capable of hitting big boundaries but he saw what happened when Younis got out the collapse happened, as a captain he would very badly want to win a series especially be the first captain to win a Test series after 4 years, there is plenty of overs left and they can claim extra time too..

Both him and Younis are building a platform get Pakistan in single digits of reqd runs and then either both can take them to the win without taking much risk or leave it to Asad, Adnan and the lower order batsman to take them to victory.

Draw is out the equation, its a win that Misbah and Younis are concentrating on but they will not risk it by playing silly shots and giving away their wickets.

I was a sharif bacha. Plus Lahori minibuses have ladiss in the front seats.

Oh, I'm sure you were... We all were...

Thats good about the buses, I love the crazy ay they're decorated.

Those air-horns on 'em could give anyone a heart-attack... Maybe someone should sound one to wake up Grandad Misbah...

Does it when it counts, sign of a champion !!!

Nyway im off, I got work at 8am, Finish work at 5pm. Have an exam day after so will be revising all night, Will wake up at 6am. So hopefully Inshallah we will havewon

YK is the AK when it comes to shooting out in the second innings.

Lets see him take us to the finish line.

adzzy - Working 8-5? What a way to make a living.

Inflation is up...

I love the fact that the McDonalds is right by the ground.

Must be there for Jesse Ryder

Congratulations to Mr. Haq.

Now another 2 from 13 overs would be nice.

Very well played YK! Brilliant innings! :14: :14: :14:

iss rizq se mout achi jiss rizq se aati ho parwaz me kotahi

Where does PM/Baji fit into this "flight"?

Least you could have done..... and said... well played, YK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back