New Zealand v Pakistan | 3rd T20I | Dunedin | Jan 17 | New Zealand Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
feel like a broken record… but this guy should’ve taken the first option I gave him… which is to take a break and build back up your pace and heal fully.

Instead he took captaincy and is getting worse each game.

Now any rando with the ability to swing a bat fancies his chances against him.

Finn has cashed in fully as well. Almost flawless innings.

This innings alone is better than any t20 innings in Pakistan's entire history.
has any pakistani batsman received this kind of halwa bowling ever. I really doubt it.

It's wild what has happened to this bowling attack ever since that India match vs the Asia cup.

Other than flashes of brilliance from Jamal in Australia, it's been an utter horror show. We look worse than SL & Bangladesh with the level of bowling in recent times.

Rauf has one more over

What is the most runs conceded in 4 overs record?

has any pakistani batsman received this kind of halwa bowling ever. I really doubt it.
There is no such thing as Halwa bowling

You have to have the cojones as a batsman to go at it like Allen did

Same bowling to Babar and Rizwan…they will score 50 off 40 balls against it

The Pakistani team only responds to a tough foreign task master who holds the players ruthlessly accountable from a fitness and fielding point of view. Pakistani players are too indisciplined and unprofessional to be trusted enough to be left to their own devices which is what the Pakistani support staff does.

But I thought it was Babar’s fault so why are you still complaining??

Never seen Pakistan this bad when touring NZ. Depressing.

Rauf has one more over

What is the most runs conceded in 4 overs record?
TAd1ohL.png

He's three sixes away from tying the record. :murali

This is complete destruction.

NZ scoring faster than stick cricket.
I was just thinking this is like playing Brian Lara cricket on easy mode.

Finn is literally making it look like a game. This is supposed to be international cricket

Woohooo, a wicket - NZ collapse incoming, Pak to saunter to victory.

all the politics played by shaheen ( underperforming in wc) to become a captain is now firing back. International cricket is not psl

Afridi was never ready for this responsibility. He is struggling enough as it is without taking responsibility for this horror show as well. Shaheen doesn't look like any kind of leader out there.

I was just thinking this is like playing Brian Lara cricket on easy mode.

Finn is literally making it look like a game. This is supposed to be international cricket
Loved that game, didn't realise the scoring would become reality one day, helped by the clueless Pak bowlers of course.

Never should have given Shaheen captaincy. He needs to rest to recover and he’s an inexperienced captain. If you didn’t want Rizwan could have made someone like Imad captain, maybe Imad wouldn’t have retired then. Pick captains who already know how to captain, should have learnt our lesson from Babar and Azhar.

Rauf hoping Allen is finished before he has to bowl again

Everyone is just cashing in centuries vs Pakistan. Such a bad bowling attack lol

Too little too late, this match is over, Pak aint chasing 220+ plus with Ifti, Azam and Nawaz.

Congrats to this loser attack for finally get Finn Allen out.

Ross Taylor out of retirement would be getting centuries vs this bowling attack.

Oh dear, Rauf about to bowl

He's going to get smashed here
he is getting smashed ever since the Asia cup last year. Played the whole World Cup never once he bowled a good 1st over

Always leaking min 20 runs in his 1st over and then keep on catching up entire inns

Good he didn’t play tests , Warner would have scored 500

There is no such thing as Halwa bowling

You have to have the cojones as a batsman to go at it like Allen did

Same bowling to Babar and Rizwan…they will score 50 off 40 balls against it
Totally agree with you. Babar even drives a full toss to cover or mid on for a single

Chapman & Phillips are so bad, that they are not even good enough to get into the Pakistan team.

Good to see annoying Chapman gone. Still ridiculous that Pakistan made this guy look like an absolute superstar last time NZ toured Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back