New Zealand v Pakistan | 3rd T20I | Dunedin | Jan 17 | New Zealand Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really sad that Kohli actually broke Haris. He had become the most feared t20 bowler in the world very quickly up until that point.

Now everyone knows he just has pace and no idea on how to use it.

I don't think is a 220 pitch.

Allen has scored 80 percent of runs.

Pakistan just bowled poorly to him and he played an astonishing innings also.

Whoa Ayub. Great catch.

Pakistan have reigned it in at the end but this is literally the story for at least for so long now. Even in Test matches, can't get any wickets with the new ball but at the end they reign it in but you're always in the backfoot with this strategy.

225 is the chase. I'll be shocked if Pakistan can chase this.

Quickfire Saim ton coming up to seal the deal. Rizwan and co will just have to stand back and watch from the other end.

Saim was superb on with the catch and stopping that boundary. Hopefully he can show some talent with the bat.

Saim, Nawaz, Zaman and Wasim have done well but the rest have been associate level poor.

Saim needs to use his brains a bit when batting, last inns he telegraphed the ball straight to the fielder.

Pakistan score this if Fakhar opens.

But we know who will come out smiling.
Smiling as he pushes the ball around for 1s and 2s, RRR climbs to 22 by the time Fakhar comes out and is then blamed for not being able to make 80 in 18 balls by RizBab fans.

Rinse and repeat.

Even if Saim and Fakhar play well, someone really need to play out of their skin, another 50 runs defeat incoming.

Smiling as he pushes the ball around for 1s and 2s, RRR climbs to 22 by the time Fakhar comes out and is then blamed for not being able to make 80 in 18 balls by RizBab fans.

Rinse and repeat.
Pakistan score this if Fakhar opens.

But we know who will come out smiling.

But but Babar was the root of all evils and “rightfully” removed from captaincy- so why are you two brothers still complaining?

Naseem Shah is badly missed. only bolwer who can take wickets and economical at same time. his absence just disturbs the whole combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back