Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Consistent

Test Debutant
Runs
New Zealand 83/2 (26.2 ov)
West Indies won the toss and elected to field
Day 1 - Session 2

It started already? Anyway hopefully rain won't save NZ this time.

Rutherford OUT, Ryder IN?

Move Watling up the order to open?

Tino Best must be the worst test bowler in the history of cricket along with Sami.

Thats stumps.

307 / 6

Kiwis would be happy here.

Tomorrow they can push close to 400.

Ross feasting on some West Indian pies with not much jalapenos in them eh. But let's see how they bat. Enzed looked a bit toothless in the 2nd innings last Test.

The second day being delayed by rain, to windies delight

WI really are turning into a minnow, except for a few indivudal performances they rarely play well as a unit.

Gabriel seems to be going for runs everytime I check scorecard, surely Fidel or Jerome Taylor are much better options, is Roach injured?

You must feel for Best. He tries so hard but he is just not a very good cricketer. #NZvWI

Trent Boult might be the best number 11 of all time after replacing the worst of all time.

Playing another gem here.

Trent Boult might be the best number 11 of all time after replacing the worst of all time.

Playing another gem here.

Has he improved that much? last time I saw him he looked like a genuine tailender but that must have been a while back.

Has he improved that much? last time I saw him he looked like a genuine tailender but that must have been a while back.

I was exaggerating perhaps but he has improved a lot and is making a habit bashing a quick 20 or 30 lately. Even got a 50. He looked completely comfortably blocking Tino's yorkers.

Murali has the most runs at number 11. Only 623 at average of 11.32

Boult has 200 odd runs at an average in the mid 20s if you include this match.

I think he could beat that.

WI innings started. Boult bowling and appeal for LBW but not given.

This is a very average NZ side. Don't let the 1st innings of that last game fool you. They love to take tourists to the coldest part of the country to start off the tour to get the upper hand. Works well with sub-continent teams but eventually they adapt"

Edwards clothes are so clean, lagta hai Ariel so dhoye hain.

Last edited:
This is a very average NZ side. Don't let the 1st innings of that last game fool you. They love to take tourists to the coldest part of the country to start off the tour to get the upper hand. Works well with sub-continent teams but eventually they adapt"

True but its really not that cold in Dunedin at this time of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back