New Zealand Vs India | 4th ODI | Banglore | 7/12/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parthiv Patel comes in for Saha, Saurabh Tiwary for Jadeja, and Praveen Kumar for Munaf Patel,

The good news for New Zealand is that Brendon McCullum is fit enough to keep wicket. Gareth Hopkins is no longer required, making way for Tim Southee. And in another change, Kane Williamson is dropped as Jamie How comes back

India Should bat first and bowl later in the evening, as the weather here in Bangalore is much cooler than Day, that would assist our fast bowlers. :nehra:

Having said that India has won the toss and elected to field first. Strange discussion in my opinion.

It becomes very cold in the evenings in Blore off late. NZ should relish the bowling conditions as it would be similar to what they experience back home. The only reason I see that GG is bowling first is because of the dew factor.

Not sure if the dew would come today as it is mostly overcast. Does dew appear even if it is cloudy?

It becomes very cold in the evenings in Blore off late. NZ should relish the bowling conditions as it would be similar to what they experience back home. The only reason I see that GG is bowling first is because of the dew factor.

Not sure if the dew would come today as it is mostly overcast. Does dew appear even if it is cloudy?

No. I also thought it was a strange decision by Gambhir to bowl first, as the night is much more cooler as compared to day.

Pathetic exaggeration as usual from arun lal in the last over.

"Four followed by a single.This is terrific stuff"

Neo sports are showing nz series :eek: or as they call it the "redemption" series

Honestly, one of Mccullum's happy ground this. Still remember his onslaught in IPL-1.

NZ 128 / 3 after 22.4 ......... Taylor and Styris need to be there till 30 over at least. NZ need 280 to have any chance.

Neo Sports will be showing Pakistan New Zealand series. That's a surprise.

Neo Cricket cut option from Airtel Digital to switch between Hindi and English commentary ..only they and Set max have this option before .....

NZ 166 for 3 after 29 . dangerous looking Styris. India need a wicket or they might be chasing 300 + here. :129:
:135:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back