ODI 3: Jamshedpur, 2nd Innings thread [9/04/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.
adi 101 said:
danish now should be taken of put afridi and sami on
no, get kaneria into some sort of form and i guess thats wat he is trying to do!

i did say early in the 1st inns thread that this wicket will help our 2 seamers in rana and sami.

i rest my case.....

Noddy said:
i did say early in the 1st inns thread that this wicket will help our 2 seamers in rana and sami.

i rest my case.....

:D> :D> :D> good prediction

in other news is anyone going to charles and camillas wedding??? ohhhhh shoaib malik on to bowl. pakistan better finsh india quickly the queen keeps phoning me the £$"%£$£

MALIK SHOULDNT RISK BOWLING WE ARE WINNING!!

well they might aswell ball him rather then hiding him. noball by malik

I see Malik bowling with an unusually baggy shirt with full sleeves... good ploy to eliminate any doubts on elbow bending etc :)

how ironic - Irfan is a batsman now and tendu is a bowler

MenInGreen said:
I see Malik bowling with an unusually baggy shirt with full sleeves... good ploy to eliminate any doubts on elbow bending etc :)

:)) :)) :))

younis khan holding on to everything today !!!

YK MoM :D :D

Kaif gone! Danish picks up his first wicket!

Younis khan pulls off a blinder!!!

I can't remember the last time a pakistani took a diving catch.

Horrible shot by Kaif - he GOES!!!! Good catch by Youni

BRING IN SHAHID AFRIDI INZI, please dont do this again!!!

whats record in odi for a fielder - not a wicket keeper - he must be close, he holds test record i think already

exactly Nawaz, bring Afridi to run through these tail enders with his quicker one!

last time he took long to bring in Afridi, he came back and cleaned Kumble with one of his first deliveries...

ASHRIDI!

Let's see Pathan Vs Pathan :D

whats with the umpiring - clean bowled and the indian umpire missed it ?!!?!?!

Just 2 more wickets left - is Inzi setting Afridi up for the drop next match? :(

but this time its for a different reason, he wants to get dani and malik into rhythm, malik gets a wicket now

DM bro relax, it's Afridi's day off. All the other bowlers have already cleaned up the Indian line up. The Afridi will be back on Tuesday ;)+

BRILLIANT GOOGLY by DANISH!! just flew over the stumps!

z khan totally fooled by danish - great to see leg spinners in action

Danish getting good practice for next match...Time for some toilet breaks India !!!

Irfan batting well

It would be so sweet if Ashridi finished him

hahaha danish mocks zaheer by apllauding zaheer for defending the ball. next ball he trys to slog it and completly mises it the fool

oh no.... i bet Inzi'll just bring back one of the fast bowlers, who've had time to rest, instead!!!

INZI STOP PHASING AFRIDI OUT!!!
Excessive paranoia?

LOL@DM , rana does deserve a 5-fer for his efforts, sami with couple more wickets could boost his confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back