ODI 3: Jamshedpur, 2nd Innings thread [9/04/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be nice to see Rana take 5 or Sami to take more

But i want to see the battle of the Pathans! :D

AFRIDI NO NO DROPPED :D :D :D :D :D :D

at least he dropped it off his own bowling

and lol he's proceeding to bowl that disgusting line to the left hander that Tendulkar's been bowling!!

pathan hiding at non strikers end during afridi's over - who knows he may give his wicket away this over!!!!!

agreed Adi, these ads are reducing my eating away at my sanity

whenever pathan charges malik malik bowls to his leg i think malik should flight it and say go on and hit it

does pathan have more runs in this innings than srt and gangs have for the series combined? it would be very close - LOL

Another pathetic game for shahid afridi

NO NO NO afridi - cmmon son, first he gets charge dby the fake one then the other imposter smacks him for a 6

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :( :( :( :(

The tail end resistance doesnt bother me too much. If anything, it will cause HUGE embarrasment for the Indian batting line up-and cause the fans to resent Tendulkar/Ganguly/Yuvraj further.

More long hops and dolly drops please Pak bowlers!

AFRIDI JUST GOING THROUGH the motions it seem - bowling 40sMph

ughh the junglees getting something to cheer about here.

Or hero ban ,,afrdi apni bowling per catch parknaay chale when YOYO could have easliy taken it

Oxy™ said:
The tail end resistance doesnt bother me too much. If anything, it will cause HUGE embarrasment for the Indian batting line up-and cause the fans to resent Tendulkar/Ganguly/Yuvraj further.

More long hops and dolly drops please Pak bowlers!
:)) :)) :))) :))) :))) :D :D

That's the spirit!!! ;)+ :D :D

I am quite happy for these 2 to add another 20-30 runs. It will just make the crucification that the Indian fans/media give their team that more intense.

Look at the total picture guys.

STICK WITH AFRIDI INZI!!!

Malik went for 10 off his first over and he persisted with him and AFRIDI has induced a chance that was DROPPED, INJUSTICE!!

omg the most riduclas wicket i have ever seen wide slower ball and hes out

DM said:
STICK WITH AFRIDI INZI!!!

Malik went for 10 off his first over and he persisted with him and AFRIDI has induced a chance that was DROPPED, INJUSTICE!!

:(( :(( :(( :(( :((

RANBO THE BEAST GETS HIS JUST REWARDS - AGGRESSIVE :D

Good point oxy - plus hasnt pathan outscored ganguly/srt combined for series with this 1 inning?

RANA GETS HIS 5-FER!!!!!!!

i dont get it if you are going to bowl a beamer you might aswell bowl it at the batters head!!!!!!

Let's see some timber movement SAMI and Rana!! -

TIMBER MOVEMENT!!! :D

bowled him pakistan win one down three more matches to go shabbash pakistan!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back