Pak V Eng: ODI No 1: Lahore: Score updates and discussion thread (Eng innings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sami will now destroy England and tum log sub ko jootay parangay !

single off last ball off the over.

strauss hogging strike!

Eng 60/1 (11)

Nauman said:
Sami back to his usualy grunty self, gone for 4.

It was off the edge!!!! He was unlucky!!!! Man give the guy a break!!!!!

Raz said:

I want to give him a break by giving him a break from the team, talk to Woolmer and Inzi about their team man.

Raz said:

i agree. atleast he goes through his overs quickly. and i think he is useful in odi's. he can prove his worth

Raz said:
He always is when Sami is playing

I havent been here long but I've never seen Nauman say anything encouraging. Nauman bhai, koi gana shana gao. sing jazaba junoon, that helps!

team-pak said:
I havent been here long but I've never seen Nauman say anything encouraging. Nauman bhai, koi gana shana gao. sing jazaba junoon, that helps!

Search for day 5 thread for 3rd test you will see that I was the only one positive at lunch break.

smoothcriminal said:
did you want him to take it from 46th to 50th over?

Not really but seeing that Strauss is going after the bowling, so I was a little surprised but then again its better to get them over with then wait for Peiterson and Flintoff to take advantage of them.

smoothcriminal said:
did you want him to take it from 46th to 50th over?

emotions flying high. i'll lighten up the mood.

Paul Allot saying, "Inzamam is thinking constantly". hmm... :)

Nauman said:
Not really but seeing that Strauss is going after the bowling, so I was a little surprised but then again its better to get them over with then wait for Peiterson and Flintoff to take advantage of them.

Or Blackwell for that matter!

Arshad khan as the supersub would be right up there as one of the "best" decisions inzamam has made as a captain

Mistake by inzi?

Bowling Rana against Prior, who understands his bowling well!

another crap ball and he gte away with it!

Eng 74/1

Pathetic throw by Rana, whom was he trying to hit the wickets or the batsman.

overlord said:
Mistake by inzi?

Bowling Rana against Prior, who understands his bowling well!
some one was saying it will be interesting to see rana agasint prior

Another good over from Sami comes to an end just 2 from it and 1 was a legbye.

sami bowling better than both Akhtar and Rana ....can someone check up on which way the sun rised in Pakistan this morning

smoothcriminal said:
rana being over used.. any1 else agree?
RANA prime bowler should have overs left till end, take Arshad now and rest Sami I say.

Sami taking advice from Razzaq ! very attentive!

Pak in trouble on top of horrible slection and rana over usage...need a wicket...shoaib shud come back in

we cant bring arshad in until one bowler is done if u didnt notice...we're batting second

I am not happy with the supersub... should of gone for an allrounder...

but runrate under 6 in power playtime is good, imo on this pitch.

Yaar bhaiyo - this pitch is a batters pitch - Lloyd says that his hotel waiter was telling him that this is a 300 pitch !! the dew factor will be negligible - I expect Pak to chase this down easily.

Pathetic fielding, looks like the whole of Pakistan team is suffering from jet lag.

MenInGreen said:
Yaar bhaiyo - this pitch is a batters pitch - Lloyd says that his hotel waiter was telling him that this is a 300 pitch !! the dew factor will be negligible - I expect Pak to chase this down easily.

290 is par here! however, the bowling has been crap thus far! flat pitch or not!

phainti time for the team - power play in Pak terms should be the captain taking off his belt and giving each of the blighters 10 good ones !

I am furious at ARY. I have a valid ARY subscription, but all of a sudden, my signal is scrambled. I am trying to watch from Denmark. Are there any others with the same problem?

I called ARY, and they told me to call on Monday

I have had to buy on cricketon.tv to watch the game.

MenInGreen said:

What does hotel waiter know? last time 300+ was scored on this pitch was in 1998.

MenInGreen said:
phainti time for the team - power play in Pak terms should be the captain taking off his belt and giving each of the blighters 10 good ones !

:))) :)))

Trust you to say that!!

pacman said:
I am furious at ARY. I have a valid ARY subscription, but all of a sudden, my signal is scrambled. I am trying to watch from Denmark. Are there any others with the same problem?

I called ARY, and they told me to call on Monday

I have had to buy on cricketon.tv to watch the game.

that blows man, i'm sorry.

That was not a great ball, had it been bowled to Freddie or Pieterson it would have gone into the stands anyways good on Sami Holding to get a wicket.

Should have gone to SpecSavers Prior Mian !!

Well done Sami - the best Pak bowler so far !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back