Pak V Eng: ODI No 1: Lahore: Score updates and discussion thread (Eng innings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sami gets Prior after been hit for 4..although..feel ball slipped from hand, slightly into a fulltoss.

"What does hotel waiter know? last time 300+ was scored on this pitch was in 1998."

Was it?

did Pakistan and India amassed over 700+ runs in the last ODI they played there? in 2004?

Nauman said:
That was not a great ball, had it been bowled to Freddie or Pieterson it would have gone into the stands anyways good on Sami Holding to get a wicket.

accept the wicket for what it is!

Nauman said:
What does hotel waiter know? last time 300+ was scored on this pitch was in 1998.

He knows when he sees a good halwa !

Nauman said:
What does hotel waiter know? last time 300+ was scored on this pitch was in 1998.

lol... what do you have (apart from a magical crystal bowl) that makes you more knowledgeable than a hotel waiter? what does an internet cricket expert know that a hotel waiter doesn't?

It was a quick full toss, was looking for the yorker Prior didnt expect it at all and was plumb. He was absoultely livid, couldnt believe it!

overlord said:
"What does hotel waiter know? last time 300+ was scored on this pitch was in 1998."

Was it?

did Pakistan and India amassed over 700+ runs in the last ODI they played there? in 2004?

karachi

overlord said:

Was it?

i think that is karachi you are talking about the odi they played in lahore in 2 004 india made 293 and beat pakistan

Raz said:
It was a quick full toss, was looking for the yorker Prior didnt expect it at all and was plumb. He was absoultely livid, couldnt believe it!

oh, thought he was blaming it on sight screen.

Like I said:

SpecSavers new poster boys : Vaughan and Prior :))

loud appeal for lbw. hair doesnt even bother looking at razzaq.

out!!!! not such a great delivery...slipped out of sami's hands...prior lost control and ended up being a gr8 delievery!

Ramiz bhai upto his old tricks.

Ramiz: "good time for Razzaq to bowl at a new batsman"

after two balls

Ramiz: "good time for Pietersen to come in against a medium pacer"

lol!

Amjid Javed said:
loud appeal for lbw. hair doesnt even bother looking at razzaq.

That looked out to me! Was never going to be given with Hair as the umpire!

Good decision looking at the replays, thought it was out when I saw it live

tht shud have been out....height wuz a bit confusing...but no doubt wud hav hit stumps but batsman SHUD get benefit of doubt

what do yall say...i think shoaib akhtar shud be brought in now for like 2 overs for some torube

Today's Conclusion:

Women must never use Face paints .... well atleast not Ultra Dark ones ... and if they do ... then the camera man avoid them at all costs

Strauss gets a bottom edge and still lucky to be there.

overlord said:
Today's Conclusion:

Women must never use Face paints .... well atleast not Ultra Dark ones ... and if they do ... then the camera man avoid them at all costs

lol, who can forget our real national sport, poondi :p

from_da_lost_dim3nsion said:
sometimes i feel that i m left out heer at pakpasion coz' i dun understand what ppl are talkin abt .. ::J ::J

maybe time for you to change dimensions? ;-)

from_da_lost_dim3nsion said:
sometimes i feel that i m left out heer at pakpasion coz' i dun understand what ppl are talkin abt .. ::J ::J

lol dude its what most pakistani guys do, just check out hot desi chicks.

overlord said:
Today's Conclusion:

whatever happened to imagination? ;-)

abe yaar i m stuck to watch Nzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz vs Ozzies match
wth wid cbn

another gem from Ramiz.

"I dont understand the logic here. You have got to get two of your better fielders at mid-on and mid-off...if the batsmen are keen to pick up singles in that area"

I have a feeling the batsmen are keen to pick up singles in any area!

indian pacer Srinath giving a detail description of reverse swing (Ind vs SL)

Ramiz has used his greatest gem only once so far ... i am so surprised ... 'Even Stevens'

Nauman said:
Well run rate of 5 an over, could have been worse.

even though fielding has been below par and we gave some extras, england couldnt take much advantage of the powerplays. some good bowling by sami also.

team-pak said:
another gem from Ramiz.

"I dont understand the logic here. You have got to get two of your better fielders at mid-on and mid-off...if the batsmen are keen to pick up singles in that area"

I have a feeling the batsmen are keen to pick up singles in any area!

please don't blame Rameez for your lack of understanding of the game. what Rameez said makes perfect sense within the appropriate context. just because a couple of idiots make fun of Rameez all the time doesn't mean that everyone has to jump on him everytime he says something.

here's an interesting tidbit you might not be aware of: he gets paid to air his opinions and you not only do NOT get paid, you also pay part of Rameez's salary. hope that puts everything in context for you. cheerios...

smoothcriminal said:
that blows man, i'm sorry.

Wow, I just got my ARY signal back. About time. Still furious though. I spent 10£ on cricketon.tv to watch it through them.

Lets see how long till pieterson plays slog sweep!

Razzak seems to be getting in a good rhythm. and also seems to be bowling at a good clip around 80-85mph. good news for us hopefully he can pick up a wicket as well

120/2 now

God this English team is full of cheats, what is the whole point of Pieterson showing his bat to the umpire when it was no way near his bat.

Pakistans ground fielding has been poor thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back