Pak vs WI: 2nd ODI

i won't be surprised of the windies pull it off - these guys are fighters till the last straw.

shabbu1 said:
i won't be surprised of the windies pull it off - these guys are fighters till the last straw.

so are we

Rao adding to that average with a easy single.

4 dots, ****. We need to make runs off Gayle instead of Taylor.

I guess Rao's ego has inflatted with his average. Why is he protectign Inzi from strike :p

Rao is a more than capable batsman

It's not like it is Asif batting at the other end that Inzy should be hogging the strike.

What a thrilling game. We like making it tough for us and for the spectators! 3 runs and Rao facing Tailor

Rao flicks it like KP to fine leg! 2 to win :S

Once again, Inzi does it for us. OH LETS DROP INZI FOR YOUNIS! Yeah thank you folks.

48.2 Taylor to Inzamam, FOUR!!, short of length delivery down the leg, Inzamam gets into good position and pulls it away to backward square leg to finish off things in style!!!

on Hasan's behalf: "Pakistan were lucky to win. Lara didn't want Pak to lose so he didn't bowl himself. Inshallah West Indies win the next game by 200 runs."

Amir said:
on Hasan's behalf: "Pakistan were lucky to win. Lara didn't want Pak to lose so he didn't bowl himself. Inshallah West Indies win the next game by 200 runs."
:)) ...that sounds just about right!

CrickFan said:
Win notwithstanding - Pakistani batting was pathetic

Was better than the Windies though. And our bowling was too.

Hence the victory. That's ultimately what ODI cricket is about, being better than the opposition on the day. The Windies are a decent side as well so this is a good victory.

yeahhhhhhhhhhh

Inzi bhai aaway aaway

Now, lets begin the Inzi threads... more comments in those threads... c y'll there :)

Congrats everyone ...

khilari said:
yeahhhhhhhhhhh

Inzi bhai aaway aaway

Now, lets begin the Inzi threads... more comments in those threads... c y'll there :)

Congrats everyone ...

already done one

Very good win for Pakistan and espically nice to see Inzy among runs again. I saw the whole match and it was worth it. The crowd was great and at the end Pakistan winning at the end just made it that much sweeter.

Pakistan Zindabad Pakistan Zindabad!!!!!!!!!!!!

rameez the jerk did the ceremony in english when we are playin in pakistan, asked inzi about abdur rehman inzi replied with one word "youngster"
ramiz just started laughing un-controlably while inzi was answering his question, very unprofessional, considering he asked the question in english

pak_all_the_way said:
rameez the jerk did the ceremony in english when we are playin in pakistan, asked inzi about abdur rehman inzi replied with one word "youngster"
ramiz just started laughing un-controlably while inzi was answering his question, very unprofessional, considering he asked the question in english
Rambo did act like a real fool, constantly laughing.

inzy didnt look happy never said thanks or bye. rameez needs a good slap

Great win by Pakistan. We restricted the Windies to 150 runs and then chased them down. Inzamam once again proves all his doubters wrong. He is quite a champion.

Congrats Pakistan, here's hoping for a 4-0 win!

Easa said:
Great win by Pakistan. We restricted the Windies to 150 runs and then chased them down. Inzamam once again proves all his doubters wrong. He is quite a champion.

Congrats Pakistan, here's hoping for a 4-0 win!
I wouldn't call it a great win. There's plenty of things to be worked out. But it's nice to see we can pull out victories even when we aren't totally clicking.

Back