Pak vs WI: 2nd ODI

Collymores final over and first ball is dot

2 runs from rAzaq and people tellung me he is out now.

Ok Rana just support Inzi. He can bat, its like England.

match bhi chala ghaya

30odd to get

bring back afridi for next match!!

attack is the best form of defence

CrickFan said:
Do these guys have an iota of chance in SA ..??

Probaly not, but I say we just play the guys we hate like Iqbal and Sami, expose them and then have a valid reason to drop them meanwhile we protet Inzi, YK and Moyo.

Asalaam alimum Wr Wb Brothers;

I have just logged on a few minutes ago, first i visited cricinfo and was astonished with the run rate at which pakistan is scoring runs to achieve a low target of 151 runs. Why is inzamam and razzak playing so slow ? can someone please explain ? is the pitch a dodgy one ? :13:

darkmoon459 said:
and you were saying ,
Razzak gone now ,and the tail on out wagging.
wait till the match is lost before you start the wrist slitting at least.

Bilsher007 said:

I have just logged on a few minutes ago, first i visited cricinfo and was astonished with the run rate at which pakistan is scoring runs to achieve a low target of 151 ryns. Why is inzamam and razzak playing so slow ? can someone please explain ? is the pitch a dodgy one ? :13:

There is a bit of movement and Collymore is bowling his usual bowling which other teams seem to negoioate except Pakistan.

kablooee87 said:
wait till the match is lost before you start the wrist slitting at least.

I thought Razzaq was PART of our tail? :p

All they needed to do was block - and these hyped up flat track players can't even do that

Bilsher007 said:

I have just logged on a few minutes ago, first i visited cricinfo and was astonished with the run rate at which pakistan is scoring runs to achieve a low target of 151 runs. Why is inzamam and razzak playing so slow ? can someone please explain ? is the pitch a dodgy one ? :13:

No the only this is been dodgy is our Batsmen.

Wow, I think I feel more confident with Rana at the crease than Razzaq.

If you expect Rana , Rehman , Gul and Anjum to win a match for you with their batting - then the ability of the batsmen needs to be questioned

Is it really that difficult to play shots that inzamam has managed a single boundary in his 19 runs to date ????? :O

Rana looking good, like more confident than Razzaq.

CrickFan said:
If you expect Rana , Rehman , Gul and Anjum to win a match for you with their batting - then the ability of the batsmen needs to be questioned

Our Bowlers did their job and got WI out for peanuts ,now it upto the. Tail to go ahead and save our Tail

Bilsher007 said:
Is it really that difficult to play shots that inzamam has managed a single boundary in his 19 runs to date ????? :O

Yeah there isa bit of movement and it doesn't help when his team is foldign like a pack of cards. I take this innings than some flashy 20

CUT FOR FOUR BY INZI! good shot 27 needed :D

How many times have we been here before? Just relying on Inzy to see us through to the end. Inshallah he will do it once again!

Sameuls gets Rana...looked liek going down leg, lets see replay

kablooee87 said:
Inzi turns it on.

Wrist slitters eat your heart out.

why do you say that? why? you just jinx our team!

Rao can hang around pretty good so as long as Inzi gets strike, we'll get there!

What happened ti Riaz Afridi? He wouldnt be bad for ODIs

Rehman gets off the mark in his international career! Is it me or does he look like Younis' carbon copy or what?

Wrist slitting is an old cliche ..even if Pakistan win this - this batting display has been pathetic ..btw abdul looking confident

Rehman's highest first class score is 98, and has an average of 18.

He can hold onto a bat

Back