Pak vs WI: 2nd ODI

xbox said:
Well Kami was suppose to open today with Hafeez. But when Yousuf pulled out they had to include Imran Farhat. So I think for next game if Yousuf comes back they will drop Imran and play Kamran Akmal as an openner.

Younis has been great but his performance in ODIs are not upto the mark. I think more has to do with his playing style. I think he needs to go back to 6 and let Malik play at 3.
On flat pitches Malik can bat at 3 and he has proved it. Another thing why Younis has to pull every ball. Seems like he is trying to prove something when he sees a short ball. Its like 3 or 4 times in recent past that he got out pulling the ball.

Reasons for MOYO the "deeeeeeeeewar" pulling out at the last minute? lack of interest to do the Dhulaaai of Windi bowlers? and making it more testing for Pakistani batsman? maybe Lara has requested Shaikh to forgive his bowlers?

What must be worrying for Pakistan is that they have have now lost 4 out of last 5 matches that they have played . 8 losses in last 12 matches .. Not an ideal build up for World Cup

Hash said:
Actually most of our ODI victories are fairly one sided

Kahan bhai? I was not talking about Australia or South Africa? We Pakistanies like winning nail biting matches, maybe Lara has asked Inzi to put some thrill in the match? Who knows? (-:

CrickFan said:
What must be worrying for Pakistan is that they have have now lost 4 out of last 5 matches that they have played . 8 losses in last 12 matches .. Not an ideal build up for World Cup

do u already include this game.
Windies are yet to bowl their 5th bowler.

Inzi 13 off 50...........mashallah ..... and I was whinging of the Tindu´s innings against Saffies the other day!

Shoaib was developing so nicely as a batsman ..what has happened to him ?? He looks listless

CrickFan said:
Shoaib was developing so nicely as a batsman ..what has happened to him ?? He looks listless
Hardly. He was one of our better performers in the CT.

CrickFan said:

He finally realised that he is "Pakistani"and started to throw away his wickets.

I say next game we make the flattest of tracks and just target Collymore. Dent his confidence.

I feel that this team is not clicking - specially the batting ...10 matches before World Cup to sort things out

103/5 after 35. Only 49 needed now off 90 balls.

CrickFan said:
I feel that this team is not clicking - specially the batting ...10 matches before World Cup to sort things out

Agreed stop with the experimentation. Figure your number 3, either Younis Or Malik no one else.

Amir said:
I say next game we make the flattest of tracks and just target Collymore. Dent his confidence.

That will be an awesome move to insure our chance to fail in SA to 100%.

darkmoon459 said:
That will be an awesome move to insure our chance to fail in SA to 100%.

Well we wiould only do it for one game :p I rather fail againts SA than to COlly at home, that is more embarrasing.

107-5 after 36

CrickFan said:
ummm.....no

Leg bye and 108/5 with Razzaq on strike :S

Collymore getting low bounce unlike the other bowlers funny enough

I think I feel more confident batting Rana Naved than Razzaq.

CrickFan said:
Razaak is a walking wicket at the moment - he can be out anytime

Well he is been asked to play against his nature ,not to plat big attacking shots instead defend and take singles.

darkmoon459 said:
Well he is been asked to play against his nature ,not to plat big attacking shots instead defend and take singles.

Even than his speciality is to block block and block :D

Only Hafeez was out to a good delivery - rest all have gifted their wickets - Farhat , Akmal , Younus and Malik

Rameez continuing with making fun of Sanjay

Sanjay: At the moment we have a cold wave in faisalabad, no doubt about it
Rameez: And it's certainly missing all of us and hitting you.

kablooee87 said:

:)))

kablooee87 said:

its 10 degree and that is cold to be out playing cricket ,Most of the WI players have hand warmer in their pockets.I think umpires should callof the game on account of cold weather and save usfrom a defeat.

darkmoon459 said:
its 10 degree and that is cold to be out playing cricket ,Most of the WI players have hand warmer in their pockets.I think umpires should callof the game on account of cold weather and save usfrom a defeat.
nice too see your confidence in our team....

single! 114-5! Razzaq gets 3 runs in 2 balls!

Abdul should we be like our own commentary team like rameez and sanjay?

I will start (as Rameez)....

"Oh Abdul you are looking lovely today, that isa very nice suit...and love what you doen with your hair"

Back