Pak vs WI: 3rd Test, Final Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oxy said:
I think we can safely say lady luck aint with us (or Akmal), so I can now leave the house in the knowledge that a draw it shall remain...
wait ... invitation has been sent to Lady luck for tea and samosa

gambino said:
powel gone!!1

kaeria on hat trick!!!

kaneria wont get a better chance for a hat trick!!
well he has a chance and no Hair to stop it

bowled hat trick ball too fast!

should have been more airy

gul should be bowling now instead of razzaq

finish the job off

wow, how quickly things can change. The sun is starting ot peak through.

Oxy said:
I think we can safely say lady luck aint with us (or Akmal), so I can now leave the house in the knowledge that a draw it shall remain...

Not luck just incompetence. Akmal drops at least one chance per Inns. Simply not good enough for an international keeper. His glovework to spinners is below county standard.

Despite all that King Kaneria of Karachi still rules!

midwicket said:
Why is Razaq bowling for goodness sake? Get a proper bowler on.
he's actually bowling really well. Ramdin is being made to work for his position at the crease. Inzi's back on the field though, so he may be taken off.

looks like the light got a little better. maybe it is the floodlights taking over

Gul should be given the ball instead of Razzaq, even if Razaaq's bowling good, I think Gul will be a better option with his yorkers to tailenders...

anyway, i dont care who takes the wickets, but as long as we win, I'm happy...

Pak_Pace said:
Gul should be given the ball instead of Razzaq, even if Razaaq's bowling good, I think Gul will be a better option with his yorkers to tailenders...

anyway, i dont care who takes the wickets, but as long as we win, I'm happy...
I think Gul probably needed some rest. Razzaq is bowling awesome right nwo though. Hasn't looked this good all series.

kablooee87 said:
he's actually bowling really well. Ramdin is being made to work for his position at the crease. Inzi's back on the field though, so he may be taken off.

Agree. But Gul/Nazir would be better bets.

kablooee87 said:
I think Gul probably needed some rest. Razzaq is bowling awesome right nwo though. Hasn't looked this good all series.

ok, but how abt Shahid Nazir???

Razzaq - Boy what an achievement for razzaq. Good stuff Razzaq. I never thought you could pick up a wicket.

Pak_Pace said:
ok, but how abt Shahid Nazir???
umm they were both bowling pre-tea.anywho, one of them should be on soon if the rest of windies pose a problem.

Razzaq gets Taylor plumb infront!

236-8, 1 wicket needed in 29 overs! :D

inzidabest said:
Razzaq - Boy what an achievement for razzaq. Good stuff Razzaq. I never thought you could pick up a wicket.
Hater.

I'm not a big fan of his bowling either but cmon.

Hash said:
:))) :))) :)))

Classic PakPassion moment.

I love this place :D

RAZZAQ ZINDABAAD
I tell you Hash - the material we are given is priceless :D

Razzaq fearful of his place??????...nice joke...

a guy whos best friend is Inzi, and his dad/uncle keeping their eyes on the selectors all the time...

why should he ever worry abt his place???

My GOD, why did they have to put Sanjay back on?

I swear, if PPers are willing to put together the money for the plane ticket, I will personally go to Karachi to give him a phainty.

We keep allowing Ramdin to get the strike at the end of the over

Pak_Pace said:

a guy whos best friend is Inzi, and his dad/uncle keeping their eyes on the selectors all the time...

he too thought so...but the same could have been said about Afridi an hour ago.

well people can't bash inzi too much right now so get the next player in line

Pak_Pace said:

Honestly - this is getting riddiculous! I couldnt care if my worst enemy took wkts for the TEAM if it means a win!

Some people would rather us draw this game rather than see RazzaQ take the crucial wkt(s)!

Oxy said:
Honestly - this is getting riddiculous! I couldnt care if my worst enemy took wkts for the TEAM if it means a win!

Some people would rather us draw this game rather than see RazzaQ take the crucial wkt(s)!

I know Oxy, hard to belive these people are actually Pak supporters!

the true passionist said:
he too thought so...but the same could have been said about Afridi an hour ago.

Afridi has been dropped in the past in ODIs and tests so he knows he will be dropped if he deosnt perform

but Razzaq, hes never been dropped and never will be, at least till Inzi is there...

Pak_Pace said:
Afridi has been dropped in the past in ODIs and tests so he knows he will be dropped if he deosnt perform

but Razzaq, hes never been dropped and never will be, at least till Inzi is there...
WHY WHY WHY are we arguing? Sheesh. We're on the verge of a 2-0 series victory.

Pak_Pace said:

that's becasue razaq is a better odi player than afridi.

Pak_Pace said:

Oh put a sock in it and concentrate on the game! In case you hadn't noticed we're on the verge of a win here!

Last edited:
Oxy said:

look, I am not saying Razzaq shouldnt pick up wickets, I want him to do so but its only once in a long time effort from him...

he doesnt give his 100% in a lot of matches, but then suddenly he gives a great performance...

everyone knows he can perform well anyday but he just doesnt give any commitment...

Can we have some score updates - crapinfo is doing a Kallis on me....

Pak_Pace said:
look, I am not saying Razzaq shouldnt pick up wickets, I want him to do so but its only once in a long time effort from him...

he doesnt give his 100% in a lot of matches, but then suddenly he gives a great performance...

everyone knows he can perform well anyday but he just doesnt give any commitment...
ok seriously, shut up. simple and plain.

you have a beef with Razzaq? go make another thread about it. Nobody wants to hear you whine about Razzaq while we focus on the actualy cricket and watch pakistan try to close this out.

Oxy said:
Can we have some score updates - crapinfo is doing a Kallis on me....

244/8.

Try cricbuzz.com. Their ball by ball coverage is usually a little ahead of cricinfo as well.

according to cricbuzz, there 24.3 overs remaining with current score 244/8 in 74.3

somehow they have to make colleymore play more. I don't see any urgency in Inzi to save that single

the true passionist said:
does the score matter here?
Well I'd like to know whats happening - cricinfo has frozen, and no ones posting the latest scores.

Its not easy following in a game when yo arent watching

kablooee87 said:
ok seriously, shut up. simple and plain.

you have a beef with Razzaq? go make another thread about it. Nobody wants to hear you whine about Razzaq while we focus on the actualy cricket and watch pakistan try to close this out.

:14:
Well said kablooee , thank you!

Ramdin couldn't get the single that time. Big chance to finish it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back