Pak vs WI: 3rd Test, Final Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
kablooee87 said:
ok seriously, shut up. simple and plain.

you have a beef with Razzaq? go make another thread about it. Nobody wants to hear you whine about Razzaq while we focus on the actualy cricket and watch pakistan try to close this out.

Let the man express his opinion. Razzaq has taken 4 wickets in 3 tests. That would be ok if we had 4 other frontline bowlers but we don't.

kablooee87 said:
ok seriously, shut up. simple and plain.

you have a beef with Razzaq? go make another thread about it. Nobody wants to hear you whine about Razzaq while we focus on the actualy cricket and watch pakistan try to close this out.

i had to say this because ppl here are accusing me of not being a true Pak supporter...

i know, now of i've done it, created the worst impression of myself :(

Pak_Pace said:
i had to say this because ppl here are accusing me of not being a true Pak supporter...

i know, now of i've done it, created the worst impression of myself :(
no problem with people expresssing their opinions. I apoligize for being to blunt earlier but it was just getting on my nerves to see that sort of argument in this sort of situation.

Great work boys.

Now let's shift the spotlight to MoYo for the post game ceremony.

Folks what is the score........who is bowling? Is Razzak still on with Danish on the other end? crapinfo is not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please updates

Blistering Barnacle said:
Let the man express his opinion. Razzaq has taken 4 wickets in 3 tests. That would be ok if we had 4 other frontline bowlers but we don't.

"Razzaq to Collymore, out Lbw!! Yorker length delivery angling into the right hander, swings away, Collymore looks to flick it away, squares himself up and is trapped plumb in front C Collymore lbw b A Razzaq 0(14) 4s-0 6s-0"

:21:

Last edited:
Congrats pakistan, i guess razzaq has saved his place with his two quality wkts!

inzidabest said:
Thats the end of Razzaqs test career.

Don't think so ,he just saved his place in the team for up coming SA tour ,he will be handful in seaming conditions.

I think Danish bowled pretty good. Stats may not reflect but he was a key in this win

xbox said:
I think Danish bowled pretty good. Stats may not reflect but he was a key in this win
well he took 3-69 in the second innings, the reflect his importance if you ask me.

You could easily see some purpose in Razzak's bowling after the tea. But again he will go into that comfort zone.

3. IN RECOGNITION OF THIS EXCEPTIONAL ACHIEVEMENT, CHAIRMAN PCB WILL PRESENT THE "PCB PATRON’S GOLD MEDAL FOR WORLD RECORD 2006 CALENDAR YEAR" TO MOHAMMAD YOUSUF AT THE CLOSING CEREMONY OF KARACHI TEST MATCH.

4. IN ADDITION, PCB HAS ALSO ARRANGED A REWARD OF RUPEES ONE MILLION TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS ACHIEVEMENT THROUGH ARY SPORTS. IT WILL BE PRESENTED TO MOHAMMAD YOUSUF AT THE CLOSING CEREMONY OF KARACHI TEST MATCH.

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?t=31744

Crongrats to the boys a very good win. We won with a severley weakened attack. Gul and Nazir stepped up to the job really well.

Amjid Javed said:
Congrats pakistan, i guess razzaq has saved his place with his two quality wkts!

QUALITY WICKETS buddy, write it in block letters (-:He can only get the tail in test matches. Inzi let him bowl in the "death overs" to save his own face !

BTW, sun is out in full force now, the light never would have been a problem.

I hope Rameez do Yousuf's interview in urdu so he can express himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
In Pakistan the ceremony should be in Urdu atleast for some players

Manjrekar saying - "33 missed chances in the series"

This victory is tainted due to Inzi's selfish 50, and Razzaq's couple of late wkts. I'd rather have drawn than see this 2 make any contribution - but you cant have it all...

Nonetheless, congratulations to Pak

OK over to the Congrats thread on top of the page pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back