Pakistan (111/7) end their T20 World Cup campaign with a narrow 3-wicket victory over Ireland (106/9)

er what happened? I wrote this game off at 39/1 for Pakistan and turned it off

Fakhar Zaman Usman Khan Shadab Khan Iftikhar Ahmed Saim Ayub Azam Khan Haris Rauf Imad Wasim M.Amir

9 out of 15 are dirt garbage
Barring super over courtesy of Rauf, Amir had a very decent WC, what about Rizwan? Is the gold standard for him, a 50 against Canada? You can't be biased if you want this team to succeed, else half the side has one good performance. There wouldn't have been any mention of Amir Super Over or Rauf causing that super over if Shabby haven't taken us to 160 the game would have been over by 14th over.

Even if Pakistan had made the Super 8s they would have in all likelihood lost to all three - WI, RSA and ENG.

At the end of Ireland's innings I told my dad, 125 - 130 and Pakistan would have lost, he asked me what makes you think they can't lose at 106? 😂

This team isn't going anywhere if one game we won was against Canada and struggling against Ireland.

Even if Pakistan had made the Super 8s they would have in all likelihood lost to all three - WI, RSA and ENG.

At the end of Ireland's innings I told my dad, 125 - 130 and Pakistan would have lost, he asked me what makes you think they can't lose at 106? 😂
At this rate they would've just scrapped through against PNG and Uganda.

Did anyone else notice ultraedge go off while ball in the air? Bizarre. Thia was when appeal was for keeps catch.

This is the same Babar that hit Ben White for four sixes in an over. But the difference was that was fun meaningless bileteral game. This is a pressure game and situation.

Why is babar asking Abbas to hit boundaries. What nonsense is that. Babar should be the one taking us over the finish line. What timid approach

Why is babar asking Abbas to hit boundaries. What nonsense is that. Babar should be the one taking us over the finish line. What timid approach
Because as long as Babar is there Pakistan will win it. It was worth a risk tbh.

Poor cricket. Pakistan are not 2 down, they are 7 down. The next tailender coming in will probably face dot balls which will only increase the run rate and create more pressure.

Might be the worst Pakistan side I’ve ever seen. Even if they get over the line, it’s a very bad win.
No kidding. Ireland did everything to lose the match with reckless batting. Put up a below par total. Pak is still keeping the match alive.

Back