Pakistan (111/7) end their T20 World Cup campaign with a narrow 3-wicket victory over Ireland (106/9)

Imagine Pakistan finishing bottom of the group below USA and Ireland. How the mighty have fallen.

Loving this WC. Pakistan, NZ, SL test playing nations which could not gen qualify for super 8s. Scotland came mighty close to dumping out England too.

If I’m not mistaken that was another match where we lost a wicket after a short break

After watching this, I feel like SKy and Dube played Godly innings against USA. :salute

Too many no.7, no.8 batsman. Usman is probably no.9 batsman.
I know bro.

This is Pakistan cricket’s own failure. This wasn’t the case with Sarfaraz

He was blessed to have proper middle order batsmen and a good number 3 in Babar

I hope Pak wins tonight else Babar would have to really try hard to save Shadab's career. He single-handedly ruined 3 games for Pakistan.

This is hilarious!

I don’t even need to wish for the opposition to beat them. It’s naturally just all too easy

Even I’m starting to believe these guys are useless without Babar and Rizwan
I think Babar is just good enough to stay and play against big teams. Even in T20Is. But Rizwan shouldn't be there but he is because the rest of the guys are such junk.

With Fakhar you know his game. He only bats one way and he will deliver 3 times out of 10. You gotta have one batter like him. Like Australia plays Maxwell. but you need stable consistent performers around him.

The rest of the batters are not of quality.

Bobby's got this. After all.this reset talk from the board, Shaheen proved today why he's a must in this team. Bobby's turn to prove the same now

Look on the bright side...you won't die wondering as to what would have happened if we had fluked our way to the Super 8s...if this so how we play in a dead rubber, imagine how we would have crumbled later on...

I know bro.

Definitely. He had luxury of Hafeez, Malik and Asif Ali (When he was decent).

Hafeez and Malik might actually be the most CRUCIAL Pakistsn T20 players in history

Even I’m starting to believe these guys are useless without Babar and Rizwan
I think only person whose place is guaranteed is Babar, if we find a better keeper we can replace Riz as he is not the keeper-batsman anymore but instead to replace Rizwan we found Azam, total nepotism in the country as brought us to this situation, be it cricket or anything esle

Bobby's got this. After all.this reset talk from the board, Shaheen proved today why he's a must in this team. Bobby's turn to prove the same now
Fans just do kneejerk reaction. Shaheen and Babar are pillars of Pakistan Cricket. Without them Pakistan Cricket will just be dead. They will be scrapping among the likes of Argentina, Italy and Kenya.

10 : 57-5

Never thought it would come to this.

AGainst India I expected Riz Bar to deliver... failed.

Riz delivered against Canada...

Now Bar has to deliver against Ireland. HAS TO! :dw

This should've been a boring and one-sided game. Pakistani collapse is turning it into a thriller.

Lol mein taan 10 minutes leyi bahar gya
Pakistani team te lammi pe gayi.
Pathetic bunch of losers.

Which clown thought that Shady's a middle order batsman and that too a 5?

Should have played Azam Khan today. He was smacking these medium pacers easily in the Ireland tour.

I know bro.

Because of the short nature of the game Pakistan probably feels batsmen don't have to bat more than 2 overs to be good. That is a recipe for disaster. You need 3 or 4 btasmen who can bat through if needed with different accelration skills

I haven’t seen anyone ruin himself as much as I have seen Shadab.

Unbelievable downfall.
Shadab ia going through the same thing Irfan Pathan went through. Good young bowlers with a bit of batting talent pushed too soon to be all rounders to the point where their bowling is ruined.

Dont tell me Imran Nazir, Imam Ul Haq and SHahzad, all3 will return!

What a set up

Imad bruv not expecting this taati batting from you

I think if Babar wins us this game he will save his captaincy.

Good chance for him to say to chairman everyone else is rubbish I'm the only one who can win us games.

And I think chairman will buy it based on the performance of the team.

I think if Babar wins us this game he will save his captaincy.

Good chance for him to say to chairman everyone else is rubbish I'm the only one who can win us games.

And I think chairman will buy it based on the performance of the team.
He is going nowhere.

That should be it for Imad, he was never the allrounder we needed, just one good game in 20 matches, the mantra of whole team, shabby/Imad go to a tv show together and whine.

Not sure how good Abbas is in batting but they should have sent Shaheen. He can hang around and can also tonk a couple if needed. He also.has experience

Back