Pakistan (111/7) end their T20 World Cup campaign with a narrow 3-wicket victory over Ireland (106/9)

I really don't get the point of Shadab in this team .
He really shouldn't play as a batter who bowls part time spin.

Pakistan need to play a batter in his position.

Saim bro... take a single... remain not out... Havent you learned anything from Riz Bar?

Developing cricket in America is one thing, but the majority of the team aren’t USA born they are immigrants from other countries, it will only get bigger once there’s actually American born players in the side but that won’t happen as it will always be a minority sport over there

Will Riz take a single or will he try to match Saim? Optics are important today

There goes Saim the phool burying his career! He should have tuk tuked and stayed not out

C'mon yaar saim play straight been saying this for months
I'm thinking about this and wondering. When did he ever played straight shot continuously without pulling a cross slog? Like. Never. This is how he batted in the PSL. But the difference was the flat nature of wickets.

why , why do we have brain dead cricketers? does Saim only have one shot in his arsenal? I know he is young, he needs time and coaching, but how on earth do you reach that level have one shot and not be able to adjust?! he got out in the last game in the exact same fashion. Why not dab it down for 2s and 3s , he has played one shot down the leg side.

Is this what works in the PSL?

Here comes the Zimbabar the great.
The king of C and minnow teams
He is gonna show today who rules these teams.

Developing cricket in America is one thing, but the majority of the team aren’t USA born they are immigrants from other countries, it will only get bigger once there’s actually American born players in the side but that won’t happen as it will always be a minority sport over there
America is a land of migrants. Aaron Jones was born in QUeens, New york.

Now it's time for consolidated RizBar show to see Pakistan through. Because middle order can't be trusted at any point in game.

I have no problem with his innings there from Saim, showed some good shots, as long as he learns and practises his game that’s the minimum you can ask for

I will be back if the game gets interesting. I dont see these two struggling to chase this. :afridi

what are the chances they play a bit slow, then all of. a sudden lose a couple of wickets and are into our under pressure middle order. They can't mess it up from this stage can they?

what's rizwan doing? some people look at the final score on the scorecard and started bouncing over rizwan

How can this Zimbabar has cult fans. I mean he doesn't even score runs much certainly not against top teams

I'm thinking about this and wondering. When did he ever played straight shot continuously without pulling a cross slog? Like. Never. This is how he batted in the PSL. But the difference was the flat nature of wickets.
Yes especially on slow wickets batsmen should look to play straight. There's been uneven bounce too

That’s a good thing. Now the 2nd string domestic players from Australia, South Africa and England players can play for the US.

Saim has to learn to rotate strike. Cannot be 4/6 or nothing.

Saim's career

253 balls
134 dot balls

53% dot ball percentage. That is staggering.

For comparison Kohli's entire career has 27% of dot balls.

How can this Zimbabar has cult fans. I mean he doesn't even score runs much certainly not against top teams
Paks batting is gutter level like Ayub’s & Haris’s so when me & Rambo raja see a baba cover drive & Rizwan’s leg side 6s we see bradman & richards !

Getting a run a ball fifty on a tough wicket. Didn't you see how mighty Irish batters struggled

Anyone with sense would try to put Ireland under pressure and force them into making mistakes. Instead, Rizwan plays a run-a-ball 50, leaving the middle order under pressure.

Is he playing for Pakistan or against them?

lol Rizwan tried against India. Dube dropped. Second time tried. Bowled. Third time here he tries again. He is out again.

Babar isn't into personal sacrifice!!! He could send Usman Khan instead of himself

Rizwan falls to cross batted shot again because there's not much pace from the surface to take it over the ropes

Anyone with sense would try to put Ireland under pressure and force them into making mistakes. Instead, Rizwan plays a run-a-ball 50, leaving the middle order under pressure.

Is he playing for Pakistan or against them?
He did the same thing against India that's why Pakistan lost and Zimbabar did it against USA as well.

Ho gayi Tassali?

This guy should be the next captain?

He has one shot

This culture of these young players have to start off as seasoned professionals just doesn’t happen, it takes faith and coaching to bring someone forward

Ho gayi Tassali?

This guy should be the next captain?

He has one shot
The whole team is **** and then there is grouping, everyone plays one good innings in 20 games, there is absolutely no quality in this team and there are equally divided fans, some who will swear by RizBar and then others who will swear off by them. Same is the case with Fakhrar, Imad, Amir, SSA. I remember the PP comments when Naseem gave 25 runs against England two weeks back and everyone was calling for his head and now he is the savior, again one good game in 20 matches. Dark times ahead, dark times indeed.

These two need to stitch a partnership.
Lower middle order can't be trusted to score 15 runs

The whole team is **** and then there is grouping, everyone plays one good innings in 20 games, there is absolutely no quality in this team and there are equally divided fans, some who will swear by RizBar and then others who will swear off by them. Same is the case with Fakhrar, Imad, Amir, SSA. I remember the PP comments when Naseem gave 25 runs against England two weeks back and everyone was calling for his head and now he is the savior, again one good game in 20 matches. Dark times ahead, dark times indeed.
Naseem shah has had a decent WC to be fair

They play like a noob associate side. Throwing away wickets in almost every match.
Their bowling has been shockingly poor . Josh Little has been one of the worst left arm bowlers in this tournament. Associate bowlers have outbowled them.

How many of the main batsmen tried a unorthodox shot or tried to improvise with shots, no one but Naseem and he’s a bowler by trade, he’s the only one to come out with any credit this tournament

That’s 1 or 2 in the whole squad maybe?, Americans don’t relate to anyone unless there born and bred Yankee doodles!
Understandable because cricket is not in their system. USA can grab a few players from Australia, NZ, SA, England, Windies, WI form a strong team. May be good enough to beat bigger sides.

Back